TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 17, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ATLANTA: Archive through February 17, 2014 users admin

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Nene needs to watch the show to see how silly she looks, gurlfriend is convinced she is ALL that. I think the prancing was due to the fact she was the hostess. And if Kenya was late why not just forget her ?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, January 29, 2014 - 4:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Nene was stomping around like a moose high on cocaine.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, January 29, 2014 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Lexie_girl said:

"Nene was stomping around like a moose high on cocaine."

A MOOSE .....!!!!

Granjan

05-10-2011

Wednesday, January 29, 2014 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
Oh my Lord, that's hilarious! Lexie, that's priceless.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, January 29, 2014 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    

Reenie

06-24-2006

Wednesday, January 29, 2014 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Nene WAS stomping around like a moose high on cocaine...you got that exactly right LEXIE GIRL!!!

It was so odd the way she was stomping around..

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, January 29, 2014 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
If we tried to tell Nene that she did not look good while stomping around she would tell us we are crazy and that she looked good. Then she would do 3 snaps and a circle...... Marameko speaks the truth.....

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, January 29, 2014 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It's just not reality sites that are talking about Nene, but a radio station that I was listening to earlier this week - one of the DJ's said she thought Nene appeared to be on something.

Nene appeared to flying high the other night.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, January 29, 2014 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Can we get back to Kenya and her problem with the TRUTH? How many lies has she told since she's been on this show?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, January 29, 2014 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Something to keep in mind. When this pajama party was filmed, it was early September. As you saw at Mr. President's party, things were clearly going downhill already with Phae and Apollo. Within a few days of the pajama party the Feds seized Apollo's laptop, etc. etc. etc. and they found out he was the subject of a federal investigation. Now the timing on this is kind of interesting, because it is rumored (but hasn't quite yet been verified) that Phae and Apollo split up very soon after the Feds seized the laptop, etc., but yet they are appearing together at public events in order to keep up appearances.

What is even more interesting is if you go back to the Red Lobster (LOL) dinner where Phae told Apollo she could cut out his tongue, Kandi had already told Phae that Kenya was not texting Apollo, but Apollo was texting Kenya. Yet at that dinner, Apollo was going on and on about Kenya. He also said he had to switch his hotels because of Kenya, yet it turned out Kenya wasn't staying at his hotel and had no contact with him when they were in LA - and this was verified when Kandi saw the texts. The sleuths at RT and the other sites are awesome. At some point, a light bulb must have gone off in Phae's head and there is speculation that she hired a PI and discovered that Apollo had a girlfriend (most likely not the woman involved in the fraud scheme). However, in an attempt to save face she continued to perpetuate the lie that Kenya was after her husband to keep the truth from coming out that Apollo was having an affair with a younger woman.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, January 30, 2014 - 5:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
If the comments above are true about Phae's efforts to distort or hide reality then it is truly ironic. It is absolutely incredible the lengths that some will go to make themselves look good.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Saturday, February 01, 2014 - 5:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Nene was looking for trouble by asking the questions she asked at the stupid pj party.

Phaedra is a total phony in my book. I'm amazed she has a license to practice law. Why would she be taking classes to become a mortician? Seems shady. It almost seems like it was a side business where they were up to no good. I wouldn't go to Phaedra to plan my loved one's funeral.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, February 01, 2014 - 7:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
As shady as Phae can be, I honestly think she was sincere getting into the funeral business so she would have something to leave her children. We have funeral homes down here where the families have run the homes for generations.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Saturday, February 01, 2014 - 7:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Lexi..I hope that is true. I guess I have come to the point where I am distrustful of most things that happen on these shows.

Csnog

07-18-2002

Saturday, February 01, 2014 - 9:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
I think Nene wanted to get things out in the open.

She laid everything out with the questions, knowing they would hit home.

As to the funeral business it's almost ALL family in that business everywhere across the nation.

I knew a family of 5 males and they each lived in five different church areas so they could always get the burial business.

I know a lot of funeral business, and they are all operated for years by the family.

Phaedra originally wanted Apollo in it, but he didn't want anything to do with it.

She will land on her feet as she always does.

One thing I like about the Atlanta show...they mostly know how to cook. Something that is always hired out on the other shows

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, February 02, 2014 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I agree Nene wanted things out in the open. Kenya starts a lot of the fights in this group with her accusations about others without ever having to answer for them. This 'meeting' was all about bringing that out into the open with everyone there having a chance to defend themselves.

I may not always agree with Phaedra but I do believe she thought Apollo had turned around. I don't think she's involved with his shadiness. I think he did it all on his own. As for the mortuary business, I see her as being smart enough to make an investment in something long-term like that. When they were in Savannah, she was joking about starting yet another business of tours for tourists in Atlanta. I think she is just the type to always be thinking about how to best invest her money for when this show is over.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 09, 2014 - 10:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
WOW, talking about the pot calling the kettle, Nene sure doesn't want to take any responsibility for her actions. She set up the whole mess, was belligerent to her late guest, yes she was late but a good hostess doesn't scold her guests regardless.

You have a talk about it later, in private, not screaming at the top of your lungs.

Second, the whole idea of the party was pretty ridiculous unless you were planning on starting something. You don't need to invite a bunch of people to work out their issues unless you are a therapist, you let them solve their own problems.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, February 10, 2014 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
exactly Dipo -

except on the lateness - that's Nene's "thing" She refused the group last season for being late, she should've refused entrance to her room this time - it was a way that Kenya got "tv time" make an "entrance" etc... that doesn't hold in Nene's world.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Monday, February 10, 2014 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
Also regarding the lateness, just recently they went on a trip and Kendra threw a hissy fit over some of the others being late and not calling as she would never do that....now that is the pot calling the kettle.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 10, 2014 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, well the fastest way to cure lateness is to not issue any further invites.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 11, 2014 - 7:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Nene knew that Kenya was going to be late because she was picking Brandon up at the airport. Kenya was delayed an extra hour because Brandon's flight was late getting in.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 16, 2014 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
it is really sad when someone doesn't realize that their family member is toxic and needs to be eliminated from their life. I feel bad for kandi, she just needs to get rid of her mom.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, February 17, 2014 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
This is why I hate that they put parents on these shows - Mama Elsa, Me-viva's perv father, and Mama Joyce. Listening to that phone call was frightening. Mama Joyce is either bipolar or has some sort of mental disorder. Kandi, who has obviously lived with it her entire life, had no business putting her mother on TV. Every year fans flood Andy Cohen's FB and the blogs telling them not to bring back any of the parents, and yet he still has them film. There is enough blame to go around on here.

Lostincyburbia

07-29-2009

Monday, February 17, 2014 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostincyburbia a private message Print Post    
Definitely something is mentally wrong with Kandi's Mother. I think she is so worried Kandi's money will not be available for her that she would rather Kandi be lonely then be happy and find someone to love.

I don't think Phaedra is involved in Apollo's mess, but I do have a suspicion that Peter might have a little toe in that dirty water. Maybe not, but they were pretty close... and Peter has a shady past himself.

I loved when Nene made a point of letting everyone know she was not aware of being friends with Kenya. Kenya thought she could kiss up to Nene and all would be fine.... no no no...Nene doesn't play that game, no matter who is listening or what that event was for.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, February 17, 2014 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Kenya is NOT kissing up to Nene. Nene is getting crucified online for her behavior - especially over the last three weeks. And she had the gall to say these women aren't on her level. What level is that? The level of "unemployed?" One of the best lines that Kenya had last night was when she said "Nene isn't working, she has plenty of time to open her e-mail." I actually thought it was brilliant on Kenya's part - especially after the way Nene tried to blame the couples party on Kenya.

There's a new HBIC in Atlanta and it is #teamtwirl - and the producers know it.