TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 24, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: ARCHIVES: Archive through February 24, 2014 users admin

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Kim was on my favorite tv show (careful.. I know i"m old but still) The Professor and the Nanny! lol My boys loved The Disney Channel and Watched the Escape to Witch Mountain movies, a lot!

I think Carlton knows she was hired only to provide "entertainment" and to be an antagonist to Kyle - I think she calculates how far she can go with pushing that storyline - and I do believe its a storyline...

I don't get Yolanda, but I think I give her a pass due to her medical issues of Lyme disease, so I hope she stays off the show next year, she doesn't need the stress! (or money)

Brandi is on the show because she craves attention. Her husband cheated, and that's ridiculous, but don't put yourself on tv and drink so much! I think she believes she needs the money.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Kappy, I did. I saw the show where Kyle was on. I don't know why she thinks she can act because it sure doesn't seem that way to me.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I can't stand Yolanda and David's lovey dovey talk all the time. Does she ever call him by his name? It's always hello my love, etc. That just seems a bit too put on.

Sueby

11-18-2004

Friday, January 31, 2014 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sueby a private message Print Post    
I like Yolanda, but when she goes on about how wonderful David is, it drives me crazy. OK we get it he is the most wonderful man in the world.
Carlton creeps me out. She has a vibe I can't even explain. I don't like watching her at all.
At this point I am missing Dana and her $20,000.00 glasses.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, January 31, 2014 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
At this point I am missing Dana and her $20,000.00 glasses.

Me too, Sueby! You made me LOL. Something about Carlton just makes my skin crawl. And that nanny of hers, "Elizy," just seems so insincere. Ugh.

Martyc

05-09-2011

Friday, January 31, 2014 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Martyc a private message Print Post    
Can't stand Carlton. I am afraid if she is back next year I won't watch anymore. I already fast forward anytime she is on screen. Gave up on Atlanta and New Jersey and I guess Beverly Hills will be next.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, February 03, 2014 - 10:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Omg, could Carlton be any more irritating? That woman just has a giant chip on her shoulder. I don't know how her husband stands it! I want her off my TV.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Tuesday, February 04, 2014 - 12:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
I wish Kyle would just not even speak to Carlton. That woman's personality is just evil. And Joyce too, just leave her the heck alone. Pleeeeeese get her off the show.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, February 04, 2014 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Joyce is not as bad as Carlton. At least Joyce doesn't pick fights with everyone. Carlton is just vile.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Tuesday, February 04, 2014 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
I can understand why Kyle would at first glance think the tattoo might be a Star of David. I really can.

To quote GRANJAN, pleeeeeeese get her off the show. (Carlton) UGH YUCK

Granjan

05-10-2011

Tuesday, February 04, 2014 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
Baby, I think you misunderstood me. I meant for Joyce to not speak to Carlton also. Carlton is the one I wish were off the show. Sorry for the confusion.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, February 04, 2014 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Oops, sorry GJ! I did misunderstand you. I agree with you then. Everybody just needs to stop talking to Carlton and stop inviting her to parties where civilized people don't want to listen to her horrible screeching witch voice.

Mysti

09-28-2005

Thursday, February 20, 2014 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysti a private message Print Post    
I love how Brandi keeps repeating the "allergic reaction" story on why she can't talk.

ok Brandi - is it just a coincidence that your face looks all puffy and stretched after your allergic reaction?

Reader234

08-13-2000

Thursday, February 20, 2014 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
and Brandi and Eddie are still going after each other - with lawyers..

http://www.tmz.com/2014/02/20/eddie-cibrian-brandi-glanville-spousal-support-alimony-overpayment/

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, February 20, 2014 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Mysti, in Brandi's blog on the Bravo web site, she said she originally thought she was allergic to some aspirin she had taken, but later found out she was having a flair-up of a chronic TMJ issue.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 20, 2014 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Just watched my tape and I have a couple of comments.

1.Does that child not have health insurance, meaning Brandy? When you practically break your hand or your tongue swells up so much that you can't hardly talk, you go to the doctor.

2.The level of not understanding each other and repeating each others comments inaccurately is amazing. And the level of not remembering what you exactly say, Lisa, is amazing as well.

3.Finally the ability to not say what you want from someone, Kyle, in a conversation and just use generalities is mind boggling. Just say Lisa you hurt me with your comment about Maurcio fooling around and I would like an apology. At least then they might have a real conversation about what the problem actually is, LOL.

At least Yolanda was smart and brought it up that the party was for her daughter and didn't want that crap brought up at the party.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, February 21, 2014 - 4:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
In another interview, Brandi did blame Lisa for her TMJ. I guess Lisa was manipulating Brandi's jaw when she was sleeping.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, February 22, 2014 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Dipo, I also read on one of Brandi's blogs that she did not have health insurance when she broke her hand. Like a lot of people, she wasn't able to afford it. But now she has insurance.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, February 22, 2014 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
She may not have had health insurance, but she always had money for Botox. Brandi has injected so much Botox into her cheeks, she could store more nuts in them than a squirrel.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Saturday, February 22, 2014 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
So funny Lexie_girl, thanks for the laugh and so true.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Sunday, February 23, 2014 - 11:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Like a lot of people, she wasn't able to afford it

Brandy has been doing this show for a few years now. There is no reason in hell she couldn't afford health insurance.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Monday, February 24, 2014 - 7:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Like a lot of people, she wasn't able to afford it.

She makes a 6 figure salary and you know ANY one of her rich friends would have lent her the money. Just more playing the victim by Brandi. I am SO over Brandi this year

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, February 24, 2014 - 7:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Not only a 6-figure salary from the show, but her first book sold a lot of copies last year. Maybe instead of paying between $500 to $800 for Botox injections and $1,800 for Louboutins, she should have gotten health insurance. But Brandi is all about being the victim.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Monday, February 24, 2014 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
http://pussycat2013.weebly.com/

In my opinion, this Blog accurately explains the Brandi/Lisa situation! She hits it dead on!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, February 24, 2014 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
That blog was pretty spot-on. But this whole thing with Scheana is a hot mess. Scheana has worked for Lisa for over eight years. And when Scheana is in a scene on RHOBH, that is because the producers put her in that scene. Lisa said a few weeks ago it was production that made Scheana work the party at Lisa's house. And I seriously doubt that Scheana will get her own spin-off. She obviously has no discernible talent.

Judging by Brandi's Twitter feed and blog, she is obviously feeling the wrath of going after our Queen and is doing some serious backpedaling.