TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 22, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 22, 2014 users admin

Skydiver6

07-21-2006

Tuesday, March 18, 2014 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Skydiver6 a private message Print Post    
I can't believe they had a prong collar and a muzzle on poor Kingsley in the clip they showed on the reunion show with Kim! She needs to find a good trainer not some Cesar Millan type idiot.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Wednesday, March 19, 2014 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
I was a full-on Lisa supporter until I saw her pointing out to Carlton that the "ring" (really a crown) didn't match the necklace. Later she was all nicey-nice and saying that it was a peace offering. That was the first time that I saw a glimpse of the Lisa that they all talk about. And we know that she can be catty as evidenced in the lunch where she said to get on Kyle's good side you have to be selling a house. I don't believe that Lisa is always nice when we're not watching.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 19, 2014 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I just think Lisa is normal, catty, petty, snarky, just like the rest of them. I think they give her too much power in that they all do the same thing

Not sure what the deal is with Kim, I just think she is nuts.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, March 19, 2014 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Skydiver, she had to put a muzzle on Kingsley because the film crew wanted it after he snapped earlier this season. I can't remember if Kingsley snapped at Kim or the dog trainer, but I honestly can't blame them. Kingsley had no training and was poorly behaved. Kingsley was the only story-line Kim had all season and if she wanted a camera crew she had to muzzle Kingsley.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, March 19, 2014 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Jenjackso, I could be wrong, but I thought Lisa was trying to give Carlton a valid reason to give it back to Kyle. Carlton said she didn't want it, so that would have been an excuse to give it back without being totally rude.

Lisa got caught at the end of all that he said/she said. Guess who was smack dab in the middle of it...Brandi and/or Yolanda.

The whole thing could have been avoided if Kyle had just walked up to Carlton and given it to her her instead of asking Brandi to do it. It then became a high school mess. I think Kyle is afraid of Carlton.

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Thursday, March 20, 2014 - 6:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
Here is my take on the whole Ring thing.

Kyle gave Carlton the necklace that she was wearing because Carlton admired it however at the time she was only wearing a part of the piece. It also had a crown that sat upon the main piece, this is what everyone keeps calling the ring. In actuality it was not a ring but a gold crown that sat upon the main piece of the necklace.

Kyle wanted Carlton to have it because a)it goes with the necklace and b) she had no use for it since she didn't have the necklace anymore.

When Brandi handed to Carlton she said it was a ring. I think this is what confused the issue since it looked nothing like the main piece. Had Kyle given it directly to Carlton then she could have explained to he what exactly it was avoiding all the drama. However Brandi did not explain what it was, she just called it a ring. This caused Carlton to be confused as well as Lisa who said "but it doesn't match".

Personally I would have said the same thing.

As far as Lisa goes I totally get her. I grew up with a British mom, I get her jokes and her frustrations etc. Brandi makes no sense to me, at all.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Thursday, March 20, 2014 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Terolyn, that was exactly my take on it, too. It sounded just like something I would have said. I distinctly remember Lisa saying something like "but the necklace was blue", as though she didn't quite get how they were a pair. I saw no maliciousness in her comment, just confusion. Lisa does have a snarky sense of humor but I don't think she is mean and she was a very good friend to Brandi. Whatever angle Brandi is trying on her is going to backfire. I would like to be friends with Lisa. I think her only downfall is that her life is a little too busy to give her friends the attention sometimes that they would expect from her.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Thursday, March 20, 2014 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
Lisa was also good friends with Kyle, but then make a snarky remark about the way to get on her good side is to have a house for sale. I think Lisa can dish it out but she can't take it. When anyone wants to talk to her about something she doesn like she just walks away. As far as the ring with Carlton goes, Lisa knew the problems Kyle was having so why didn't she just say nothing. Why did she have to butt in at all except to start trouble. Then again, they all butt in where it is none of their business.

Pdxtransplant

07-09-2010

Thursday, March 20, 2014 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pdxtransplant a private message Print Post    
Finally someone posts my opinion and recollection of Necklacegate! Thanks Terolyn!

I do think that Lisa can dish it better than take it, and I also think that is true for each and every one of them. Each has cried, stomped off, yelled their guts out, and held grudges with snarkiness abound.

Oh, and Kim is just ridonkulous. The scene of her praying at the garbage can was just so...really? And then to proclaim hurt feelings that others don't understand her need for God anywhere, anytime. Please, everyone gets that and respects it. But if I had seen her kneeling next to the trash can I would have assumed she was barfing.

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Thursday, March 20, 2014 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
If that is what Lisa meant about the ring then why lie about it? She denied she said it to Kyle. Lisa has always been my favorite, but when I caught her in 2 lies I don't believe her about the magazines. When confronted with it, she did not seem outraged at what Brandi claimed. Nor did she confront Brandi. When she did deny it, Brandi said she would take a lie detector test would Lisa? Lisa did not answer. Whether Yolanda or Carlton saw it doesn't matter...I'm sure they were not all there 100% of the time. Lisa has a warped sense of humor yes, but she does use it to stick it to someone. Also, I can understand Brandi being upset about Lisa pushing "Eddie's ex-girlfriend" on her. Brandi has tried to tell Lisa she did not want a relation with her, but Lisa would not listen. I also thought the faint on DWTS was fake. I now have no favorites on this show...they all are a mess! Oh her 2nd lie was about Eddie's ex, Lisa tried to deny to Brandi that she had pushed Brandi to talk to the ex about marriage. Bravo repeated the clip.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, March 20, 2014 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I keep wondering what kind of treatment Kim is getting for her addiction/alcohol recovery. I thought that AA helps people to realize the need to ask for forgiveness. Kim still seems to be in a state of blame blame blame with no sense of responsibility at all.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Friday, March 21, 2014 - 5:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I'm sure Lisa wouldn't say things about packing the tabloids in front of Yolanda. She wants plausible deniability. I have a hard time believing much of what Lisa says. I get the feeling she's trying to make drama for the show which she feels will keep her in good standing with the producers.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Friday, March 21, 2014 - 7:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
Amen, Bbwatcher. If it was really no big deal to point out that the crown didn't match the necklace then why say that she never said what she really did say. The whole conversation played out right on our TV and then Lisa only admitted to the part that made her look good.

They are a group of hot messes for sure.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, March 21, 2014 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
The incident with the tabloids never happened. Both Carlton and Yolanda were at Brandi's house before Lisa arrived and didn't see the tabloids and stated so in their blogs. This really makes Yolanda look like a POS because she knew Brandi was lying in Puerto Rico but didn't call her out on it. And, as of now, neither Yolanda or Kyle are speaking to Brandi.

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Friday, March 21, 2014 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
I remember watching the episode where the "crown" was given to Carlton. I heard what Lisa said to Carlton and it was not what Brandi told Kyle she said. It was similar but it was not said with the same tone that Brandi relayed it to Kyle.

While Lisa is not innocent she is, IMO, not the puppet master / pot stirrer that they are trying to make her out to be. I think that honor solely rests on Brandi's shoulders.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, March 21, 2014 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
But Lexie, if you bring up Brandi's lies, then how can Lisa be blamed?!

Lisa is very successful on her own in business and in her personal life. Others not so much. That they should gang up to attack her is no surprise since Brandi, Kim, Kyle and Yolanda are all functioning on a middle school level at this point.

The sisters can't act. Yolanda has made joke of herself this season. Brandi always has been a joke.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - if the two new ladies are indeed not coming back, I am very happy for them! Lisa should take the money and run as well!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, March 21, 2014 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
The thing that keeps annoying the crap out of me is that Yolanda keeps saying that Lisa won't face them and have a conversation with them. I would have done the same as Lisa in that situation. They weren't "trying to have a conversation" with Lisa in PR. They were ganging up on her. Lisa felt attacked. Who would want to stay in a situation like that?

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Friday, March 21, 2014 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
Lisa may leave.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/19/lisa-vanderpump-real-housewives-beverly-hills_n_4992451.html?ir=TV

Sorry for the long link.

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Friday, March 21, 2014 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
Lisa is my favorite, probably out of all the Housewife franchises. However, I do think she dishes out better than she takes. Honestly each and every one of them do this. They're all gung ho to confront others, but let them be confronted and then they are being attacked. Up until now, we hadn't seen this from Lisa because she was never the one being confronted. She wants to downplay some of the snide things she says as humor. Personally, her humor is what makes me like her more! But, she has to learn to take it from others as well.

It always bugs me that no matter what two people are having a conversation, here comes the others. I blame production for this. One of the things that Lauren Conrad said after the Hills was over, is that production will send them a text and tell them to ask so and so about such and such. I think that is done here as well. And I think that is why it seems like some things are brought up at inappropriate times. It's all about production.

As for Brandy, I can't blame her for being upset about the Scheana thing. Yes, Lisa has known her longer than Brandy, but there are how many other waitresses that Lisa could use from Sur and not have Scheana be at private functions. When they are in the restaurant, that's a different story, but no need to use her at Kyle's party or her own. To me, that's what a friend who is trying to avoid drama would do.

Having said all of that, I do think there is jealousy/envy/what have you, with the others since Lisa also has Vanderpump Rules. We saw this same thing play out with Bethenny in NYC.

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Friday, March 21, 2014 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
agree with you on the Scheana thing. A friend would make sure the two never saw each other.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, March 21, 2014 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Bbpeach, Scheana said that production made her go work the party at Lisa's house.

This is the problem I have with the whole Brandi/Scheana thing which is getting REALLY OLD!!! That affair happened almost eight years ago, and Scheana was not the only person he cheated with. Brandi, who wrote a book detailing how many men she has slept with since her divorce, will NOT drop Scheana's affair with Eddie. And if I remember correctly, Scheana didn't know Eddie was married at the time.

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Friday, March 21, 2014 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
For me, it wouldn't matter how long it had been, or anything else, I still wouldn't want to be around someone who slept with my husband!! I don't know anyone who would. I think if it were anyone other than Brandy, no one would expect them to be either.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Friday, March 21, 2014 - 10:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I still wouldn't want to be around someone who slept with my husband!

I think we all agree but we aren't getting paid what Brandi is. She should take it up with production. I imagine she is getting paid good money to put up with Scheana and that whole story line. If she can't stand it she can quit her job.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, March 22, 2014 - 4:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Exactly Chieko... Brandi is getting paid a lot of money. She needs to take it up with production because production is placing Scheana at these events - not Lisa.

Emibub

05-08-2011

Saturday, March 22, 2014 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Emibub a private message Print Post    
Wow, that is such a good point! Production is creating the situations not Lisa. Surely Brandi gets that....