TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 01, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ATLANTA: Archive through May 01, 2014 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Exactly Lilfair...

And did anyone notice that Nene was holding Porsha down and covering her mouth. I have to go back and watch my recording, but it was either Nene or Phaedra that said "we talked about this." There is an article out today that Porsha was strung out on liquor and pills at the taping of the reunion.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I did hear those words Lexie, it was Nene. I had the impression that she forewarned Porsha to be careful about Kenya goading her on.

Mictay

09-29-2006

Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
That's really sad about Porsha if its true.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 9:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
You're right that there's no excuse for violence but Kenya reminds me of the person who torments and pokes the animal at the zoo and then cries 'victim' when the animal bites. Kenya knows exactly what she is doing. She's a master manipulator at setting people up.

Except for Kandi, this entire group is just sad.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 11:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
Amen, Kappy.

Bombaycat

07-21-2007

Thursday, April 24, 2014 - 4:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bombaycat a private message Print Post    
I agree with Kappy. NeNe did say on Andy's aftershow (WWHL) that Kenya wants to be the center of attention. She keeps poking and poking until she gets a reaction.

Mictay

09-29-2006

Thursday, April 24, 2014 - 6:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
Agreed Kappy!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, April 24, 2014 - 6:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
And Nene doesn't want to be the center of attention?

Pdxtransplant

07-09-2010

Thursday, April 24, 2014 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pdxtransplant a private message Print Post    
Nene wants attention, but Kenya is just a bully, plain and simple.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, April 24, 2014 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It's all relative. I think Nene is the biggest bully out of all the RH franchises. She did try to choke her best friend TWICE!!!

Bb_dior

03-20-2014

Thursday, April 24, 2014 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bb_dior a private message Print Post    
I don't condone violence but I'm sad Porsha only pulled her hair, had Kenya been provoking me like that I would of punched her

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, April 24, 2014 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
From the BRAVO website I looked at a clip of the upcoming episode and was embarrassed for Joyce, Kandi's Mom. Not only was she boasting about the fact that she has $ in the bank, a home that is paid for and diamonds, she demonstrated her lack of intelligence by the way she speaks.
Simply put she is extremely tacky.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Sunday, April 27, 2014 - 11:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
Just saw #2 of reunion. Was Joyce drunk or just being a fool? If I recall correctly, she moved to Kandi's former house. I remember Kandi having to have it all redone to suit her mama.

I call BS on Andy saying he didn't condone violence, blah, blah. He had to know that letting Kenya bring all that crap with her, there was going to be trouble.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, April 28, 2014 - 3:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Kandi did give her mom her former house.

Mictay

09-29-2006

Monday, April 28, 2014 - 5:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
I'm thinking Mama Joyce had a few to many before taping.....

I just have no use for Kenya, I just don't like her. Nene has gone off the deep end with her "fame" but I can still tolerate her..I just can't with Kenya.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, April 28, 2014 - 6:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Mictay, I'm the complete opposite. I absolutely despise Nene but find Kenya entertaining.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Monday, April 28, 2014 - 8:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
On Andy's after show Andy wondered out loud it MamaJoyce was drinking (I wondered that too) but Kandi called in or tweeted that NO her mother wasn't drinking and in fact Mama doesn't drink. Kandi doesn't have a good handle on her mother-what she does or says.

Kenya doesn't bother me at all in fact she's often the voice of reason. Yes, Kenya may be a bit weird about her dating situation.

Nene talks out of her rear end and hardly says anything that makes sense. She's the queen of word salad.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, April 28, 2014 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
When it came out last night about Kandi giving her mother $700 a month (in addition to the house), it all made perfect sense. MJ wasn't worried about Todd taking Kandi's money, MJ was worried that Todd wouldn't allow or approve MJ's monthly allowance (not that I think he has any say-so over the matter).

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, April 28, 2014 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I agree Lexie, that was the impression I got, especially when you think in her day, the man did control the money, and the man does influence the woman... I'm hoping MJ feels much more stable and can enjoy her dd happiness.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, April 28, 2014 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I don't know if she will enjoy her daughter's happiness because at the end of the day, I still think MJ is "touched" (for lack of a better word). Her behavior last night was off-the-hook, and Kandi has said that her mother was not drinking prior to appearing on the reunion.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, April 28, 2014 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Doesn't mean she hadn't taken some happy pills, LOL.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Lexie, I think your assessment of "touched" is right on target. When you appear drunk but are sober (which happens with her often) I believe touched is an accurate description.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Wednesday, April 30, 2014 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Porsha never should have put her hands on Kenya, regardless of how annoying Kenya was being. Porsha was on the View trying to blame Kenya, but to me she made herself look ridiculous. Porsha had options, she could have gotten up, walked away and told Andy she would not return until the props were gone. No one forced Porsha to stay and no one made her put her hands on Kenya. And Porsha also put her hands on Cynthia when she reached for Kenya, I haven't heard her address that. I can't imagine Porsha continuing on the show, you never know, but I hope she doesn't.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, May 01, 2014 - 3:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
That "deadly weapon" was actually bought in a toy store. Kenya posted a picture of her holding up the plastic scepter with her pinkie finger.

Porsha is toast. She was already on the chopping block mid-season.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, May 01, 2014 - 6:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post