TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 03, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: ARCHIVES: Archive through December 03, 2014 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, November 06, 2014 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I wouldn't let Kim babysit a goldfish.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Thursday, November 06, 2014 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
TMZ talked to the dog trainer that worked with the dog, he said a lot happened that wasn't shown on the show, that Bravo paid him to work with the dog, and try and train the dog, but he said he was repeatedly denied by Kim to work with the dog. He didn't feel the dog should be put down, but felt that the dog needed the "Right" home, one without children, that this dog attacks unprovoked, and without warning.

(he was interviewed for their "TMZ Live" show)

TMZ also said if Kylie doesn't file a report about the bite that they cannot do anything about the dog, and Kim said the dog was her "friend" and didn't mean it, he doesn't know...

Reader234

08-13-2000

Thursday, November 06, 2014 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Kim Richards says her niece is to blame for the pit bull attack that left her hospitalized ... and she's not saying definitively she's getting rid of her dog that has attacked 4 people.

Kim claims she told Alexia to leave Kingsley alone in the bedroom ... but her niece Alexia entered anyway -- and that's when the pit bull went on the attack.

Now get this ... Kim says, "The second I realized Alexia had been bitten on the finger leaving a puncture mark on her thumb, I immediately called my sister Kyle and took her to the nearest emergency room."

We're told the "puncture" is actually a bite right down to the bone, requiring 2 surgeries.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3ILBehYJM

Emibub

05-08-2011

Thursday, November 06, 2014 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Emibub a private message Print Post    
Not the dog's fault. I think Kyle should tell Kim she will have to report it if Kim doesn't voluntarily rehome the dog to a more suitable owner. She has given him no boundaries. The dog will end up killing someone or being put down.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Friday, November 07, 2014 - 2:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Who keeps a pit inside a house? I love pits, but I would not keep mine indoors.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, November 07, 2014 - 7:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I was listening to W&J this morning and they were talking about this. I know last year a lot of people were upset that Kingsley was muzzled, but it was confirmed this morning that Kingsley did attack the camera crew last year.

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Friday, November 07, 2014 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
I wonder what happened to Kim's golden retriever she had. He was not old. Suddenly she had Kingsley the last couple seasons. A pitbull does not just puncture they bite and don't let go.

This season looks like a winner! (sarcasm) Let's see..Kim, Kyle, Lisa, Elaine, and Lisa R. are all actors..so I guess there will be a lot of drama.
Thanks for keeping us updated Lexie!

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Saturday, November 08, 2014 - 7:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
Eileen is also an actress.

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Saturday, November 08, 2014 - 10:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
I meant Eileen Y&R-sorry! Too many late nights! :-)

Reenie

06-24-2006

Sunday, November 09, 2014 - 6:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
I've also always liked Lisa Rinna and Harry Hamlin, and I hope doing this show isn't their downfall.

I don't know what she wants to do the show...fame I guess.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, November 09, 2014 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Lisa R. has been friends with Kyle, Lisa V. and Adrienne for many years.

Dillybean

08-14-2010

Sunday, November 09, 2014 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dillybean a private message Print Post    
I read somewhere that Harry Hamlin doesn't want to appear on the show at all. Thinks it will ruin his career. Curious about Eileen Davidson, I watched her years ago on Y&R. She's married to Dick Van Pattens son. (The father from 8 is enough....lol. Another show for long time past)

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, November 19, 2014 - 5:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
The male assistant helping Kyle plan her white party used to be on the short lived tv show about Nannies, always liked him.

Sarahsmiles

02-09-2012

Wednesday, November 19, 2014 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarahsmiles a private message Print Post    
I'm not thrilled with the addition of two more actresses to the cast. So much for "reality."

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, November 19, 2014 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I don't think we'll see much of Harry, just like we really don't see much of David.

Dillybean

08-14-2010

Wednesday, November 19, 2014 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dillybean a private message Print Post    
I think Kyle and Lisa have been friends for quite a while. At least it's not Fay Resnick. I got a bad vibe last night about the show, Kyle and Liza are suddenly all friends again and the past housewives coming back. I know that a lot people really love Lisa, but there's something about her that bothers me. Ken seems kind of snippy again this year.

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Wednesday, November 19, 2014 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
Dilly-ITA! I am not sure how much longer I will watch this show. If there is nobody to root for then I can't watch.
Lisa and Ken are very pompous-"fat burger" comment-
yet the scum that comes pouring our of Lisa's mouth just lowers her down to trailer trash. (no offense to anyone who lives in a trailer:-) ) She is no lady! I hate it when people who are older talk dirty as if it will make them look younger and cool.

On WWHL last night Adrienne was on and someone asked if she had work done on her face since the last time she was on-she said no. I just about threw up in my mouth. If you want to look like the lion lady then just own it. I would sue my plastic surgeon if I were her. Yikes!

Florin

08-27-2006

Thursday, November 20, 2014 - 12:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
Wasn't Adrienne ex-husband a plastic surgeon.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, November 20, 2014 - 4:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Paul is a plastic surgeon, but Adrienne doesn't go to him. She has had way too much Botox. It was weird watching her on WWHL because it looked like her eyes were closed.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Thursday, November 20, 2014 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Paul (Adrienne's ex) and Heather Dubrow's dh are on E network with a show called "Botched", so that was the underlying 'joke' when Adrienne said she wasn't "Botched" - and I thought I heard them say that fillers and botox they don't consider "work" or plastic surgery... so that's why they say they haven't had anything done...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, November 25, 2014 - 10:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I thought that Kim wasn't going to be on the show anymore? Did they have to keep her so that Brandi would have more than one friend, LOL?

Sarahsmiles

02-09-2012

Monday, December 01, 2014 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarahsmiles a private message Print Post    
I think I'm over the housewives. I have no interest in watching this one this season. I still hold out hope for New York, but that could change depending on how large Bethenny's "guest" role is.

As far as Lisa is concerned, I lost respect for her (what little respect I had left after seeing Vanderpump Rules) when I realized she expects others to view her cutting remarks to be jokes, but if someone cracks one at her expense, she's so hurt. In a preview, Lisa says to Kyle, "Now you know how I felt last year-" and Kyle interrupts to say something like, "It's not always about you!" Very telling.

Mictay

09-29-2006

Wednesday, December 03, 2014 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
I just have one question... Do these ladies ever look in the mirror before doing the one on one interviews? Excluding LVP because I think she always looks good but what is up with the make-up and over the top necklaces??

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, December 03, 2014 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I am trying to figure out who the CBS newscaster was that Kyle was engaged to when she met Mauricio.this man was 24 years her Senior. He could have been local newscaster but I am thinking that it was someone I should know as a news junkie.
Inquiring minds want to know........

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, December 03, 2014 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
She tells you here but I couldn't make out the name, Michael something.

http://www.bravotv.com/watch-what-happens-live/season-11/videos/kyle-was-engaged-to-whom