TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 31, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: ARCHIVES: Archive through December 31, 2014 users admin

Dillybean

08-14-2010

Wednesday, December 03, 2014 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dillybean a private message Print Post    
Yolanda always looks good in interviews. She wears such pretty colors that show off her hair and complexion. Kyle always has gaudy necklaces on.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, December 03, 2014 - 10:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I think gaudy necklaces are in style right now. I see them all over. Lots of displays of them in Walmart and Target yesterday, I noticed.

Mictay

09-29-2006

Thursday, December 04, 2014 - 4:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
Oh yes Yolanda always looks good too!

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, December 04, 2014 - 6:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Thanks Chieko, his name is Michael Tuck , a CA newscaster.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, December 04, 2014 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
The gaudy necklaces are call "statement" necklaces and they are all the rage these days....I've even gotten into them. LOL

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, December 10, 2014 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Well, now we know why Kyle always has a Fat Burger truck at her parties. Kim's daughter Brooke married into that family.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, December 10, 2014 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Kyle's youngest daughter is taking over for Tre's daughters in the obnoxious and spoiled category.

Good for Yolanda not white washing her daughters DUI. Hopefully Yolanda doesn't bail her out financially. It should be in the daughters tab.

The boats on Below Deck are much grander than the one Kyle's family rented. Maurice is richer than god he could have done a better job picking.

Dillybean

08-14-2010

Wednesday, December 10, 2014 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dillybean a private message Print Post    
But, Kyle says she's not spoiled....lol.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 10, 2014 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So Kim is so selfish that she has Kyle come over when she is sick, "because I wanted you to see my dress". Geeze, I have cancelled getting together with people when I am sick because I don't want to infect them. What is with these people.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 10, 2014 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Guess it never occurred to Brandi to put the money in the bank for a rainy day, or for when she wants to buy a house.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, December 10, 2014 - 10:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I thought the same thing, Dipo. Spend it as soon as you get it, spend all of it! I don't know how she is ever going to save up for college. It sounds nice to say that is what she wants to do but I don't think she has it in her.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Saturday, December 13, 2014 - 3:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Brandi said on WWHL that the car was a lease and that she put 3 grand down on it and would make the payments as long as she could.

I can't believe I am defending Brandi. I need help, serious help.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, December 13, 2014 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thanks Mummy, that makes me feel a little better. when she said she got a 6 figure check and spent it on a 6 figure car, it made me crazy. Sounds like she was more financially responsible than they made it appear.

Although, I still don't really get why she needed that car but it is Beverly Hills so I am sure that was some of the influence.

Oh and I do actually like Brandi.

Dillybean

08-14-2010

Saturday, December 13, 2014 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dillybean a private message Print Post    
I think she feels like the others are so far above her financially. Lisa and Kyle the most. Kim not so much.

Dipo, I was scared to say that I kind of liked her too...lol. There are so many here that don't, I didn't want to say it.....glad you did so I could too. . She even said that the housewarming she is having now is because she was never very proud of any other place she has lived. If she could just learn to keep silent once in a while....lol

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Monday, December 15, 2014 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
I like Brandi too. She reminds me of a friend I had at that age, she had a similar upbringing as Brandi and was never taught to filter her thoughts. She was never taught to control her emotions and it lead to a lot of trouble for her. Took her years to get a grip on it and understand what we were taught as children. Think this is the same for Brandi...hopefully she will learn soon!

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Friday, December 19, 2014 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I like Brandi too, with all her faults and potty mouth too.

I never liked Kyle but she fast becoming tolerable for me.

Don't shot me but I never did care for Lisa and it gets worse as each season goes by.

This was my favorite city but I can barely stay awake though the episodes.

I nearly lost my lunch when I saw that Maloof woman on my TV.....why oh why bring her back.

I gave up NY and am close to giving BH up.

Dillybean

08-14-2010

Friday, December 19, 2014 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dillybean a private message Print Post    
I think that Ken as gotten very snarky this year and last year. I don't like it when the men get involved with all the women's drama.

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Friday, December 19, 2014 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
I fast forward thru Kim, both Lisa's and the y&r chick, so that doesn't leave much to watch.

I can see how Lisa is, now. Only inviting Lisa R. was her sending a message to the others...I think anyway.

It's just becoming irritating to watch.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, December 30, 2014 - 9:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I am actually enjoying this season. It is interesting to watch Brandi on her apology tour.. Her apologies seem to always come with a caveat. "you need to apologize as well". Everything she says is conditional. The one thing that probably rings truest about this whole show/season is Lisa V not wanting to jump on the accept Brandi's apology tour. Why would she want her for a friend ?? I think Kyle is seeing what a poor choice she made in confiding or ever siding with Brandi at all.

I love Lisa R. I love her perspective, positiveness and general attitude. And, having watched the young and the restless for years, it is fun seeing the stick up her butt Ashely be a really person.

So far, I think it is a fun season.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, December 30, 2014 - 10:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, I was cracking up at Lisa V showing up at the housewarming. She was so correct in that she nipped everything in the bud, no gossiping about her not coming to the party.

Missyb, it is a fun season, LOl.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, December 31, 2014 - 4:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I think Lisa R. and Eileen D. are excellent additions to the cast. Andy Cohen finally got something right. I have watched Eileen's husband host the World Poker Tour for years. I had no clue they were married until this show started.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, December 31, 2014 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Dipo and Lexie-girl. Agree with both of you. Despite the unreality of Beverly Hills and their life styles , this group seems to deal with more "real" issues than any of the other franchises. The others almost seem scripted for tv. Lisa R with her parents was very real and raw. Yolanda having to deal with her perfect life marred by a DUI by her daughter. Pretty serious stuff. Kim moving her ex in to take care of him and moving her daughters wedding date up so he could be there. Real stuff.

Brandi, trying to get air time with her apology tour. Less real.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, December 31, 2014 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I'm liking this season and Lisa and Eileen as well. The preview for next week and Brandis comments to Lisa V, I've heard it all now. She really sank to a new skanky low with that attention seeking comment. It was so random. I'm surprised IT even made it to air.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Wednesday, December 31, 2014 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
I agree with all of you. In comparison with the other RHW shows, this season of BH is refreshingly "real" (or as reality tv can be). I'm enjoying it.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, December 31, 2014 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I'm really over Brandi now. In the first year, I liked her and thought Kyle and Kim were very unfair to her but she has had a chance to prove herself and she is just a sloppy drunk much of the time and can't seem to focus on anything but attention seeking. I think her expiration date has passed. I would have rather kept Joyce. I found her and her husband quite interesting and she had a little class.

Lisa was very kind to Brandi and took her under her wing only to be burned by her. Good for Ken for shunning her. No one needs an ungracious and ungrateful friend like Brandi.