TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 07, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: ARCHIVES: Archive through January 07, 2015 users admin

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Thursday, January 01, 2015 - 1:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Tearing off an olive branch from a live tree? Really? That is a bit much.

Sarahsmiles

02-09-2012

Thursday, January 01, 2015 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarahsmiles a private message Print Post    
I realize this is an unpopular opinion, but I think Ken and Lisa used Brandi as much as she used them. I'm sure Ken was very flattered by the attention by the younger woman, and let's not forget how Brandi sat down with her husband's mistress to help Lisa launch her new show. I can understand why she feels betrayed by Lisa for continuing to make Scheana a major part of her life, including asking her to waitress at events to which Brandi was invited and throwing her an engagement party. I'd be pretty hurt if a supposed friend of mine did that for the woman my husband was screwing while I was pregnant.

Brandi certainly has her faults, and I don't watch the show any more in part because of them, but this problem with Lisa isn't one sided.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 01, 2015 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Good points Sarahsmiles, there are definitely problems with both sides of this issue. They all need to move on from it, which I think Lisa has done, but I think Brandi wants it back the way it was and that just isn't going to happen.

I just hope she didn't damage the tree!!! That was pretty stupid.

Sarahsmiles

02-09-2012

Thursday, January 01, 2015 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarahsmiles a private message Print Post    
Has Lisa acknowledged that Brandi may have reason to be upset with her? Right or wrong, I think Brandi feels Lisa hurt her, and until Lisa acknowledges that her actions could have hurt Brandi, there is no moving on. She may not have intended to do so, but it did happen.

I don't care for Lisa. She seems to be a dish it out person who can't take it. When someone tells her something she said was hurtful, it seems she often reacts by saying, "Oh, I was JOKING!" But someone says something to her, it always seems to be a purposeful slight - to her.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Thursday, January 01, 2015 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I think Ken and Lisa used Brandi as much as she used them

Really, what did Brandi have to offer either one of them?

It was my impression that Sheana was an acquaintance/employee before Brandi came on the scene and Lisa has said that Sheana was a friend of her daughter. I thought Brandi's problems with Sheana happened quite some time ago, before she met Lisa.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, January 01, 2015 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
"I wasn't there" but, Brandi spent many a nights at SUR after she knew that her nemesis worked at SUR. She always had the option to not see Lisa at SUR. Maybe at Villa Blanca or somewhere else. She wanted the camera time and the cash of being Lisa and Ken's pet.

I will say that there was an episode on either HWBH or Vanderpump Rules when Lisa did ask Brandi to talk to Schena ( or congratulate her ?). I can't remember but with cameras blazing, Brandi did so. At the time, I did not think it was appropriate of Lisa to ask that of Brandi but Brandi could have said, you've got to be kidding me. She did not.

I understand that the cameras add a tremendous amount of pressure and scramble your brains a bit as to how to behavior what to do for the cameras. But, there was a franchise where a member left when she could not stand the nastiness anymore ( Dina on NJ). She ended up coming back but I admired her willingness to walk away and not tarnish her self by the association.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, January 01, 2015 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
That is correct Chieko. Eddie's affair with Scheana was long before Lisa and Brandi knew each other.

I still can't get over the nerve of Brandi to tell <99> and Eileen that Scheana and Lisa were best friends. Scheana is 30 years younger than Lisa and is Pandora'a best friend. Brandi can't tell the truth for five minutes.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Thursday, January 01, 2015 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
At the time, I did not think it was appropriate of Lisa to ask that of Brandi but Brandi could have said, you've got to be kidding me

Missyb, I do remember that episode and I agree with you, it was thoughtless, but as you said Brandi could have refused.

And Lexie, didn't you get a laugh out of Brandi trying to tell Eileen what happened on her own soap opera. Of course she was wrong, and as Eileen said, "I was actually there!"

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, January 02, 2015 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I thought Lisa brought in the 'mistress' because Brandi had no story line otherwise.

You had to love it when Yolanda carried on to Lisa about how hurt she was as a friend of hers only to turn around an hour later and talk snark about her.

Eileen and Lisa R are both a breath of fresh air. I can see why Lisa V would get along so well with them as both work and have full happy lives. How long before the jealous ones turn their fangs on them?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, January 03, 2015 - 4:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Kappy, it won't be long before Brandi turns on them. Now that filming is over, Brandi isn't speaking with any of them - with the possible exception of Kim.

Lisa didn't bring Brandi on the show. Adrienne brought her on the show.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Saturday, January 03, 2015 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Adrienne brought her on the show

I didn't know that but it makes what she did, exposing their personal secrets, even more detestable.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, January 03, 2015 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeppers... it was Adrienne who brought her on the show.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, January 04, 2015 - 9:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
For some reason, my dark side cannot wait to see the next episode when Brandi tosses her wine at Eileen ( presumably because she is a home wrecker ). Everyone at the table seemed pretty shocked and I can't wait to see how she justifies this one.

I just love the preview !

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, January 04, 2015 - 9:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I'm thinking both Brandi and Kenya (Atlanta) basically have no story line other then to cause trouble. They're both sad.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, January 05, 2015 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Last night on WWHL Kenya Moore was on. She actually came off very well. Andy asked her something about Brandi and it was mentioned at the PR tour for the Housewives ( and she said, you were there Andy), Brandi picked a fight with her, NeNe and Cynthia. She said she was drunk and high. Andy did say she went after the wrong girls !

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, January 05, 2015 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I was reading about that earlier Missyb. It happened at the "Bravo Upfronts."

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, January 06, 2015 - 10:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Extended scene form tonights episode:

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills

Lisa R is great. I find her refreshing, funny and pretty "real".

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Wednesday, January 07, 2015 - 2:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Missyb (well everyone) what is your take on last nights WWHL with Brandi and Jeff Lewis?

I have not read either of her books or keep up with current gossip. What is Brandi's sore spot about STD's? Not that anyone would want anyone to ask them if they could get an STD just from touching them, but it seemed a bit deeper than that. I recognised Jeff's inappropriate humor when the comment was made. How Brandi can't recognise inappropriate humor, I don't know.

I watched WWHL twice, something I very rarely do, but Brandi did tell tell him to bleep check himself right when it happened. Then Brandi and Jeff were talking while Andy was going to commercial and even when he was talking for the the next prepared segments. Brandi also called Jeff a....I was lip reading... 'flippin' ass whole at the very end of of the live show. I missed that part the first time because I was scrambling to fire up my computer to see the live after show. I hadn't even seen the RHBH episode yet.

I don't know what to make of Brandi crying and turning her chair around. On my first watch I thought she was playing because her mouth was turning up, but then I realized that when I quint my eyes to cry, my mouth corners rise.

On my second viewing I could definitely see that Brandi was clearly upset, but was trying to keep it together at first for the show. Of course throwing wine on Jeff Lewis wasn't exactly holding it together. Brandi did look angry. Jeff looked confused, most of the show, and even more after the wine toss.

It was definitely an interesting episode. I give Andy credit for keeping it together to end the show.

Brandi and Jeff were either acting or had accepted apologies/forgiven each other on the after show. Time will tell.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, January 07, 2015 - 4:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
WOW... I wish I had recorded it last night. Brandi is probably on her way out on BH and she knows it. The fans have been screaming for two years to get rid of her but Andy insisted on keeping her. Now that the fans have embraced Lisa R. and Eileen, and Brandi isn't getting along with anyone (barely with YoFo and Kim), there is no reason to keep her.

There is a story almost every day in the media where Brandi is trashing everyone on the show.

Dillybean

08-14-2010

Wednesday, January 07, 2015 - 4:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dillybean a private message Print Post    
Brandi needs help. Rehab and therapy to deal with things that have happened in her life so she can move on with her life as a healthy Mother and person. As bad as her behavior was last night on both shows, it was sad and scary watching her. I hope someone in her inner circle can get through to her so she gets the help she needs.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, January 07, 2015 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
From Brandi's twitter:

Brandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville ยท 8h 8 hours ago
People @JLJeffLewis & I were joking!We are good friends !I turned around cuz I couldn't stop laughing we wanted to fool Andy! #wefooledandy

I did watch the show and I don't know what to make of it. Jeff and Brandi have similar styles in that they both insult, humiliate and apologize afterwards ( with all sincerity).

This may have been a "show" for Andy and if it was, he will be mad ! All these people have egos and if you mess with Andy's show, watch out. They put Andy in a very uncomfortable position, dead air, awkwardness and it is okay for the host to do it, but, do it to him....I don't think so.

The episode itself is a good one !! Lisa R is spectacular. There is also an extended scene of Lisa R and Brandi, after she drunkenly apologizes to Eileen and Yolanda's party. Lisa does not let her off the hook.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills

Brandi continually bringing up how big a "days" fan she is and how she has been watching forever ( or since she was a young girl) I believe is not super fandom at all. I think it is a deliberate statement meant for Eileen to see how much younger Brandi is than she.

And Jeff did confirm that Brandi inappropriately went after Kenya in the upfronts. That she was drunk. No surprise there.}

Reader234

08-13-2000

Wednesday, January 07, 2015 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
great perspective Mummy -

I watched WWHL, and I know that Brandi and Jeff are friends (go out together, and did mention on last nights show they were going out) I couldn't figure out why Brandi was overreacting, but I do believe Andy was genuinely concerned - so I was confused! What you saw and commented on, spot on I think!

and I thought Brandi throwing wine on Eileen - she told Eileen she was going to do it, she threw $40 at her to behave like her DOOL Character - and Eileen said "no" and said "no" and said "no" with the money, so Brandi said I'll throw wine to bring out the bad in you ... I noticed everyone was ignoring Brandi, Brandi looked in to the camera, smiled and threw her wine...

and I think at some point someone should have mentioned to Brandi Eileen is an actress I mean seriously, Brandi thinks she is on a TV Show and she is acting... but she's on a reality show, and her schtick is not working!

Brandi needs help - when a caller called Brandi on her mixing pills and alcohol at first Brandi said she knows better and does not do that - Andy then talked about specifics, and Brandi said well yeah, if I'm drinking, and have a panic attack coming on I"ll take my anxiety meds... and I believe she mentioned 2 specific brands, xanax and another - both she admitted taking with wine! Hello Brandi, think again what the caller told her about mixing pills with alcohol...

or I think she could lose custody of her kids - and they are her world! but sheesh, she needs a reality check! she is not an actress!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, January 07, 2015 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
The thing with Brandi is that she keeps playing the spoiled child routine and yet she's what - in her mid 40's? It's hard to play the perpetual 'child' victim at that age and get away with it especially among functioning adults.

Again, what a breath of fresh air to have two real 'working' women brought on who are also functioning adults. Add in the fact that both of these women look fantastic for their age while Brandi is quickly becoming the 'catwoman' with her surgeries and it's all the more striking how great these ladies are doing in life.

Poor Kim and Kyle don't really have much to offer beyond the crying scenes over their children being an hour away at college (sigh). Maybe they and Brandi should try getting real jobs?

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, January 07, 2015 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
As to the throwing the wine in Eileen's face....Brandi explained it herself. She was showing how she felt about Eileen as a home wrecker. Had nothing to do with a "days" moment .

But, no consequences for Brandi, except I think maybe by the end of this season there will be. I would guess the entire cast, except poor clueless Kim who says Brandi is Brandi, will turn against her. It's too much . Even for the drama.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, January 07, 2015 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I just want to say that I've really enjoyed the non-drama moments this season with both the Lisas and Eileen. You don't need idiotic drama (and that's what it is to me) to make this show.