TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 18, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ATLANTA: Archive through February 18, 2015 users admin

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Friday, December 19, 2014 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
It's fine that Kandi still loves her mama, but what I don't like is when anyone tells her how hurt they are regarding what she says or does, Kandi just rolls her eyes and says something to the effect are they still on that. I think she would do better to say, yes, I agree and I am so sorry that she acts that way, but no matter what I say, she will not change.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, December 22, 2014 - 1:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Once again Kandi's mom talks about how ungrateful her daughter is. If I were Kandi, I would take her up on her staying in the first house she bought her.

I felt for Phaedra when Apollo showed up at the video launch party and was so aggressive with her. How is she suppose to react when he practically has a strong hold on her? Kenya's remarks were just cold blooded and nasty (as she always is) and unfortunately, Cynthia is becoming just like her.

Claudia seems nice but she's lost among the nastiness.

Bearlee

05-18-2005

Monday, December 22, 2014 - 6:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bearlee a private message Print Post    
What the heck was on NeNe's head in those confessionals? Looked like a mop head

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, December 22, 2014 - 7:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I know Bearlee ~ She needs to have a second opinion on what they're putting on her head!

Granjan

05-10-2011

Monday, December 22, 2014 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
Yes, Kappy, and how she can turn facts around to be the one who's treated badly. I couldn't believe her remarks. And she's pulling the old "I'm in bad health", poor me stuff.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Monday, December 22, 2014 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
O.K. the mop on NeNe's head was bad, but the make up job was worse. Poor girl looked like she had a 5 o'clock shadow!

Andy's was right on WWHL. Apollo was threatening to Phaedra at the video party. He made it very clear he could be nice or change. I felt sorry for Phaedra, but I have no doubt she can really let him have it in private.

Now, what kind of medication prevents aneurysms? Kandi's family party looked like a lot of fun. Except for the part where Kandi had to talk to Mama Joyce alone.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, December 23, 2014 - 4:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Mummy... I was like "huh?" when she said she was on medication to prevent aneurysms.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, December 23, 2014 - 7:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Kandi Kandi kandi.....open your eyes. I can't see how her marriage will last if she doesn't take care of her mothers insanity.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, December 23, 2014 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Maybe she takes blood thinners?

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, January 12, 2015 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I was wondering why Claudia, who not a housewife OR from Atlanta, showed up on this season but Nene knew - it was to be Kenya's puppet.

Mind you, I'm not excusing any of the nastiness being spit out by Nene (NayNay) but dang, that trio of Kenya, Cynthia and Claudia dissing other women for everything imaginable is just as nasty if not even more so. Do they really have nothing else in their lives to talk about?

The only thing I agree with Claudia about is that she looks younger then Nene but then she also looks much younger then Cynthia and Kenya by 10-15 years so what's the point there, lol?

I was also disturbed by how Claudia treated her mother on camera almost as if she purposely wanted to humiliate her. No wonder she and Kenya are such buddies - they're just nasty mean people while accusing everyone else of being the same.

Nasty season. Well, at least Peter can be happy that his wife is being controlled by a new puppet master instead of Nene.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, January 14, 2015 - 4:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
These women are plain old mean and nasty. Watching this crap is like driving by a wreck slowly, I gotta stop watching. I wish advertisers would pull the plug and make this show go away.

Martyc

05-09-2011

Wednesday, January 14, 2015 - 7:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Martyc a private message Print Post    
I can't watch anymore and won't watch any show with Nene as a guest.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, January 14, 2015 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Lupita Nyong'o, the actress, appears like a very gracious woman who has no need to denigrate other women publicly.

Kenya could learn a thing or two from her.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Wednesday, January 14, 2015 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
I have been slowly breaking away from all the HW shows. It's taken awhile, but I am getting close to total withdrawal. Not total withdrawal, but close.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, January 18, 2015 - 9:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Wow, a new low of ugliness just continues with this group. When Kenya first came on this show, it was like her goal was to break up as many friendships and marriages as she could. Now Claudia is taking over in that department. I just don't understand the need of these women to be so hateful and hurtful to other women.

Claudia is proving to be quite the hypocrite. Considering she has never been a wife and isn't from Atlanta, it's pretty obvious she's only there to do Claudia's dirty work. She has no other story line.

Kenya can blame Nene all she wants but her own ugliness came out in social media when she attacked the beautiful Lupita Nyong’o simply because she didn't take a selfie with her.

Stop the ugliness!!

Dillybean

08-14-2010

Sunday, January 18, 2015 - 11:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dillybean a private message Print Post    
Both groups are way over top. Petty, over the top bickering. Nene and all her bragging about her jobs is getting on my nerves. I get it, she has some good luck getting some really good jobs on TV and Broadway.....but she is so busy promoting herself on the show. I found the Nene in the beginning much more fun than the one we have now.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, January 19, 2015 - 12:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Absolutely it's both groups, lol! There's no innocents here!

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, January 20, 2015 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I still think Nene is the ugliest (personality-wise)of all housewives of any city.

Claudia is not going to take any crap that Nene throws her way. I applaud Claudia for that. Nene is such a bully that people (the rest of the cast sans Claudia, Kenya, and the GF of RogerBob) rather accept her bully-ness rather than call her out on it.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, January 21, 2015 - 4:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Agreed Lilfair. When they showed them in two groups and Nene was with Phaedra, Kandi and Porcha - those are the four that I have disliked ever since they started on the show. They could get rid of Nene and her gang and I wouldn't miss them one bit.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, January 21, 2015 - 6:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Porcha has become a little wild in her style of clothing.It is as if she went a little crazy with freedom when she became a single woman. And all that hair: it's too much, definitely over the top.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, January 22, 2015 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I'm not taking away from Nene's ugliness but when you see Kenya plays this way so often with other women, such as with the beautiful actress Lupita Nyong’o, you realize she has some deep rooted problems.

Adding someone to the cast just to back up Kenya's own brand of ugliness isn't an improvement to me. It's just such an ugly season with plenty of guilt all around.

And Porcha, ayeeeee! Lord help her.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, February 16, 2015 - 5:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Who the hell told Porcha that she could sing ? Not all of us can be vocalists and if I had a parent like Whitney I would certainly try to excel in another occupation.

It will be interesting to see if Todd and Kandi's marriage survives in the months ahead.

And Kenya sure is gripping about Roger Bob. Somehow I am not convinced that she has the ability to pull off a movie that she has written or acted in. Kenya just ain't all that to me.

Phaedra obviously never should have married Apollo, she was just mesmerized since he is quite nice looking.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Wednesday, February 18, 2015 - 5:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Phaedra married Apollo because she was pregnant and couldn't be an unwed mother when both of her parents are ministers. Classic desperate woman/girl entrapment. MO.

The other side for me is that, I believe people can make a one and done mistake and have to serve the consequences. Is our prison system just to teach people how to commit crimes better? Isn't the criminal justice system, a long time out, with more opportunities to learn why what you did is wrong and how to change?

I don't believe we as society should prevent people that have done their time, to come out of prison and actively be left without any recourse except more crime.

I assume, and I know I shouldn't do that, that Phaedra expected Apollo to be a one and done....he committed a crime and learned from it. Unfortunately that didn't happen, but I do know that it can. And should be the focus. Again, MO.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, February 18, 2015 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Phaedra is real housewives biggest hypocrite. She judges everyone, puts people down, and talks poorly about people and their choices. Me thinks Phaedra got what she deserved. I actually find she's disingenuous and wouldn't be surprised to find out she had a part in all of his shenanigans.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, February 18, 2015 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I had a giggle when they did the recap of the first day away at that awful dinner then segued right to Nene's opener about why be nasty when you can be nice spiel. She always acts nasty. I'm not sure where she gets off thinking she is on such a higher plane than the others. Plus I have to say whoever is doing her makeup should be fired. Every time I see her in one of her cameo things with that blond pageboy she looks like she has a five o'clock shadow! I'm sick of hearing the women with the constant "throwing shade" "being read". Seems like it is said a dozen times every episode. They all seem like caricatures.

Phaedra to me seems a little lost this season.