TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 13, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 13, 2015 users admin

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, March 07, 2015 - 10:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I hear that they do indeed bring up the dog bite on the reunion show.

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Sunday, March 08, 2015 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
Despite Kim and Brandi's problems, I am sick of Kyle's fake crying. She can turn it off and on by changing her voice and dabbing her eyes. Other than her saying she's there for Kim, I haven't seen it. I think Kyle is all about being the victim in this case and having Eileen, Lisa V and Lisa R tell her what a good sister she is. JMO

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Sunday, March 08, 2015 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
I also think Eileen should let things go, she seems to like to stir the pot. Thus far I like Lisa Rinna the best.

Pdxtransplant

07-09-2010

Sunday, March 08, 2015 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pdxtransplant a private message Print Post    
I am tired of Kim thinking that Kyle should be there whenever she needs something. Kyle has four children, a house, charitable activities and a retail business. Yeah, lots of free time to spend on her grown ass sister. Ridiculous. I can't imagine the hundreds of times that Kim needed her during her drunk years. It is so tiring for the sober family members. I know this myself.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, March 09, 2015 - 3:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Pdx, I agree with you 100%. I think after 20 or 30 years of "being there" for Kim has taken its toll on Kyle. Enough is enough.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, March 09, 2015 - 5:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Kim should be ashamed of herself for keeping a dog that harmed a child........especially a child she is related to and probably cares about.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, March 09, 2015 - 6:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
That dog also bit an 80-year-old woman who was "like a mother" to Kim.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, March 09, 2015 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
That poor dog.

and it goes without saying the trauma that Kim has caused others by keeping a dog she cannot control. They may bring it up on the reunion, but like posters here have said, Kim has not accepted responsibility and is so far on the defensive, she cannot see reason.

and Kyle has been more than a sister to Kim, she has been more of a caretaker, has been responsible for her financially, its amazing to be in that position, and it doesn't seem like Kyle wants gratitude, or even acknowledgement, but she should expect respect, and the dog biting her daughter, and then Kim blaming the child - that's it... I forgot that was part of what had to be going on in Kyle's mind when the whole Amsterdam trip came up... and it explains to me more of why Kyle FLED the restaurant, she truly could not deal with any more.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, March 09, 2015 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Reader, double ditto to everything in your post.

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Wednesday, March 11, 2015 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
it gets more and more surreal.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, March 11, 2015 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Just goes to show how little some have to offer.

I like Lisa R and Eileen so much. They not only have full lives that they have worked very hard at but they are also secure enough in themselves that they aren't willing to put up with spoiled behavior among adults.

Just because someone gets headlines for acting like a 5 year doesn't mean they deserve to be on this show.

Pdxtransplant

07-09-2010

Wednesday, March 11, 2015 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pdxtransplant a private message Print Post    
You know, I get Brandi being annoyed when the women acted like they had never smoked pot before when they were at the cafe. And I don't like hypocrites. But I truly get that Kyle (or any of them) would not have wanted anyone to publicize their pot history on any form of public media. They have kids for goodness sake. I think pot should be legal everywhere, so I have no issues with it. But publicizing a parent's use of it crosses boundaries. Brandi was wrong to do this.

She was also wrong to call Eileen a home wrecker. I am not for marital cheating, but I cannot possibly know what Eileen did, or why, and I certainly cannot judge her. I don't think that Brandi should either. Not because of what Brandi may have done or not done in her own life, but just because she wasn't there, just like I wasn't.

I get that Brandi feels that she has been portrayed as the "loose, anything goes Housewife", for lack of better terminology, and that none of them are above any such behavior, for all we know. But Brandi has seemed more willing to be less guarded or private about her behavior, and that's her choice. But it is not theirs, and I don't think that Brandi has the right to make them fess up to their deeds like she has. Brandi just wants them all to be completely free and honest and open about any aspect of their lives, and it frustrates her when they aren't.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, March 11, 2015 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Brandi has committed battery and/or assault more than once now with another housewife and should be asked to leave the show immediately.

It is not Brandi's choice what information people want to keep private and what information they choose to share with the public. Adrianne Maloof was livid with her for sharing her secret.

She is lewd and crude and mean and incredibly immature. There is something wrong with Brandi, she needs to be excused from the show to work on her problems.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Wednesday, March 11, 2015 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
It seems to me that Brandi is on the show to create drama. I find her very mean. She will say and do anything to cause trouble. (More TV time) I see the same thing with Kim...say you took a pill and it becomes a storyline for months. Why do I watch???

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, March 11, 2015 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
From the previews for next week, it looks like Kyle will FINALLY come out and tell Kim that Saint Brandi has been talking about her behind her back. FINALLY!!!

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Wednesday, March 11, 2015 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
I wonder if Brandi acted like that when she was married. If so then I can see why he left her. But if I were her husband I would be talking to a lawyer about full custody now.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 12, 2015 - 3:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Countrydaze, I have also wondered why Eddie does not go for full custody.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Thursday, March 12, 2015 - 8:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
What I am trying to understand is Kim's reasoning regarding Lisa R.'s and Eileens concern about her behavior. They are her new co workers and have seen her behavior, but they can't be concerned or question it? Lisa R. has stated that two of her brother in laws were alcoholics so she recognizes the behavior.

Kim has stated that she is fine (as if we are supposed to take her word for that after seeing her behavior the night of the card party.). She has said if anything was wrong her family and other Housewife friends would be concerned, but Kyle was concerned about Kim's behavior the night of the card party. The fight was about Brandi trying to keep Kyle away from her sister.

Anyway, I think Kyle has gotten to the point that she will tell Kim when she is wrong instead of trying to hide it. Lisa R. has experience with this type of behavior and Kim is afraid that she will be called on her behavior by her. Meanwhile in the background, in steps Brandi who doesn't tell her when what she is doing appears odd or wrong. Not that Brandi understands right from wrong.

Kim may not want this aired on the show to protect herself and her kids. Most of them seem to want to keep something private. But this behavior isn't something that is a secret being let out against her will.

So, to me, Kim's stated reason for being angry that Lisa R. and Eileen do not have a right to be concerned about her is ridiculous.

Kim could have handled this whole situation a lot better too. She was in the hospital the next day. What was it? She was there for a while. She was in real pain. Instead of insisting that she is fine, she could have simply taken responsibility for what she did (took a pain med to get through a filming), why she did it (to keep her income) and then most of them would let it go. The constant I didn't do anything wrong, instant anger and you have no right to be concerned is a huge reason for everyone to be concerned.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Thursday, March 12, 2015 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
I do agree that physical violence should not be allowed, but from what I can remember the decision to release a housewife is more about how the other Housewives feel about that person and fan reaction.

Kenya deliberately baited Porsche at the reunion to the point of physical violence to get her fired from the show. Porsche was the one the Housewives were comforting. Porsche isn't an official Housewife this year, but she is still on the show.

I remember talk on RHONY reunions about cast members refusing to film with people. Kelly became erratic and confrontational and didn't come back. Jill was met with the cold shoulder when the others just wanted some peace and quiet after production took Kelly out in the middle of the night. Jill didn't return.

Lisa V. has a lot of pull with Bravo. Brandy's return will depend more on Lisa's V's. reaction and the other cast members reaction, than what Brandi did. Kim will be kept because the others feel sorry for her. Kim's behavior will provide plenty of drama.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, March 12, 2015 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Mummy, Kim is defensive and in denial about her behavior. That's what addicts do. They are incapable of thinking logically due to the ingrained patterns of hiding and denying their behavior thru years of addiction. I feel bad for Kim's kids. Reading her blog on the Bravo web site is also like reading fiction. She just doesn't get it still.

I don't watch RHONY, so I don't know who any of those people are.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, March 12, 2015 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Denial ~ Deflection ~ Jealousy

Kim and Brandi know exactly how bad they look next to these two new ladies. They're working hard at flipping the script any way they can and getting angry that the two new girls aren't letting them slide the way others (including Andy) have let them for years.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, March 12, 2015 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I love Eileen. "Pardon me for giving a damn!" She doesn't back down and she's not afraid to speak up for herself. Absolutely love her!

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Thursday, March 12, 2015 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
I love her and Lisa R the best. I've said it before, these two bring a lot to the show.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, March 12, 2015 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, it does help that they are actually real housewives, at least what I think of as HW's.

Dillybean

08-14-2010

Friday, March 13, 2015 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dillybean a private message Print Post    
I could see Lisa V leaving the show after this season. She has the other show and I think Andy would probably even give her and Ken their own show. Might be a good time to get out, Let the Richards sisters have the whole show for their family issues....lol. We can listen to a whole hour of " She's my sister and I'm always there for her, but she treats my badly" Won't that be fun....lol