TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 01, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: ARCHIVES: Archive through April 01, 2015 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, March 21, 2015 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm not following you Pdx. Obviously Kim wouldn't want the attack to be aired, and Bravo wouldn't want to air it. The only logical reason for the production company to be brought into the lawsuit is they may have been filming at Kim's house when it happened.

Pdxtransplant

07-09-2010

Sunday, March 22, 2015 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pdxtransplant a private message Print Post    
Lexie, I misunderstood your post, just read it too quickly. I though you were saying that Kim was suing Bravo over her own dog biting the elderly neighbor. It was the elderly neighbor suing.

Cannot imagine keeping a dog that neatly caused my niece to lose a hand! Kim cannot or will not control that dog. And to me that's criminal negligence on her part, especially since it is a repeat act.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, March 22, 2015 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And it is not doing the dog any favors either, they need to get him in a proper home where he can be a good dog.

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 6:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
I seriously cant understand how those ladies could sit there for 10 hours in those tight dresses and heels. UGH. I would be there in a jeans & t-shirt.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Terolyn! And you know they had on a ton of spanx, I am surprised no on passed out.

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
I remember one year on the RHNY reunion Romona stood up to fan her skirts to cool down her "nether regions" because she was so hot and uncomfortable.

Dillybean

08-14-2010

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dillybean a private message Print Post    
That's probably why the fight so much, tight dresses and heels, stuck there til Bravo thinks they have enough drama to use. I'd be grumpy too.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 24, 2015 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
This link probably explains the Kingsley lawsuit the best about Bravo being sued. Now I get it. Bravo is being sued because they covered up how dangerous Kingsley actually was and misled the public into thinking he was sent off to training for "chewing" issues.

Kingsley lawsuit

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, March 24, 2015 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Bottom line is that Kim as the owner is the sole person to blame, period. When you have a dog that is excitable or might jump on people, etc., it's your responsiblity to put it in a different room or outside when people arrive. Kim didn't appear to see any reason to do either. How pathetic that the dog was the only storyline she had last year.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Tuesday, March 31, 2015 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Everyone burn some sage to ward off evil spirits! Part 1 of the infamous reunion airs tonight.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, March 31, 2015 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I don't think sage is going to work on the likes of Brandi or Kim unfortunately. Their jealousies and insecurities run too deep.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Tuesday, March 31, 2015 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Off on vacation,,,, and this hotel doesn't carry bravo

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 31, 2015 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well Fan3, you know they will repeat several times, LOL.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, March 31, 2015 - 9:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I loved listening to the grownups ~ Lisa V, Lisa R, Eileen. It's great to see women on this show who are so successful in so many areas of their lives.

AS for the two spoiled children, nothing new. Everything is everyone else's fault no matter what it was and they are not responsible for anything.

Yolanda a peacemaker? Really? I haven't forgotten her appalling behavior last year.

Kim an elite actress compared to Lisa R? I thought the only thing keeping this dried up child actress from skid row was her luck in divorcing two rich men.

Congrats to the wise 3 for remaining grownups as the spoiled children threw insults left and right. Kudos to you!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, March 31, 2015 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Bravo has "Bingo" cards for the RHOBH reunion show!

http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/rhobh-reunion-bingo-cards-are-here

Hilarious!

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, April 01, 2015 - 7:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Yolanda a peacemaker? Really? I haven't forgotten her appalling behavior last year.

I wondered if Yolanda's illness hasn't taken a toll on her and made her rethink her priorities. She seems much less combative and more altruistic.

Csnog

07-18-2002

Wednesday, April 01, 2015 - 8:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
I'm waiting for all 3 of the reveal too add my 2 cents.
However, Lisa R and Kyle and her husband are not considered by me, to be blameless in the Kim department.

Shelb724

10-20-2002

Wednesday, April 01, 2015 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shelb724 a private message Print Post    
Shoot I forgot about the bingo cards! My problem is that my husband watches it with me and asks all kinds of questions so I end up missing a lot! That's why I love Bravo reruns!

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Wednesday, April 01, 2015 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
Brandi needs to back off the fillers. geez

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 01, 2015 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thanks Terolyn, I was trying to figure out why she looked so funny and I just couldn't put my finger on it. I thought maybe it was because of her hairdo that she looked different.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, April 01, 2015 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Even I noticed the puffiness & I don't usually notice those things. Brandi and Kim are two peas in a pod. Both narcissistic b*****es who blame everyone else for their problems & deflect criticism rather than being accountable for themselves. Can't stand either of them.

Martyc

05-09-2011

Wednesday, April 01, 2015 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Martyc a private message Print Post    
In an earlier thread someone compared Brandi's face to the ventriloquist dummy Madame from Waylon and Madame. That's exactly what she is starting to like! Now every time I see Brandi, I see Madame. Twins.

Bicbicz911

08-19-2005

Wednesday, April 01, 2015 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bicbicz911 a private message Print Post    
Who styled this mess of a reunion show anyway???

I expected Brandi's messed-up face to trend on Twitter. Add that terribly fitting dress and she was just a complete wreck.

Kim looked haggard and hard.

Lisa V is usually so on point with fashion and her hair was just a bird's nest.

Kyle looked so weird, I can't figure out what it was. Weird slicked sides hair?

Yolanda was beautiful as always. Eileen and Lisa R are a breath of fresh air, although I was glad to see Bravo didn't give a pass to that Medford Oregon Chubbs statement.

Grannygirl4

06-06-2007

Wednesday, April 01, 2015 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grannygirl4 a private message Print Post    
Something about Kyle's eyes bothered me. They looked smaller than usual to me. It weirded me out. haha

Csnog

07-18-2002

Wednesday, April 01, 2015 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
Kyle seems to be afraid that now that Kim is sober, family secrets might come out.
I always thought about that limousine episode and it has always bothered me, where Kim yelled at Kyle that she stole "HER" house, and then what happened?....The show reflected back to that episode a week later.
Kyle could always keep a lid on her sister when she was an alcoholic. Now she can't and Kim seems to be back working on TV.
Lisa R does not get a pass from me...She went too far with Kim long ago. Kim seemed to be her target and the last thing that Kim needs, is for a person to sling that in her face when she is finally taking care of herself and her ex who has cancer. It seemed that all Lisa R could ever talk about was Kim, and is she drinking or isn't she.

We shall find "some" things out during the next 2 shows.