TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 27, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: ARCHIVES: Archive through April 27, 2015 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, April 20, 2015 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I don't normally like the "reality star/star" clothing collections but her's is nice. It seems like she tries to design for comfort as well as look and she is very interested in having a good fabric.

Man is she skinny though, do these women ever eat anything?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, April 20, 2015 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the links, Lexie! I can't stop reading that site! At the bottom of each article they have links to another article, and I'm trapped in Reality Tea!

Here's another interesting article from Kyle's POV, especially regarding the dog bite.

http://www.realitytea.com/2015/04/19/kyle-richards-clears-kingsley-story-describes-hurt-anger-kim-richards-comments-daughter/

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Tuesday, April 21, 2015 - 3:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
I love the links too Lexie. I get lost in them for hours. I still have 2 to go.

I just have to say that I think that RHOBH was the family's version of an intervention. Get Kim on film behaving badly and you have proof, not Kim's shreaking denial's. Now they have proof. Hollywood style.

The scene with Kim and Kyle in the backseat of Adrienne's limo way back when made me think about it, even back then. Kyle straight out called Kim an alcoholic. Kyle also said that Mauricio financially treated Kim like another wife.

I always felt that this was Kyle's' way (and the families way) too get Kim help and financial independence. Of course Kathy couldn't do it herself.

Year's later, Kim is still in denial and her alimony and child support is over.

I have never thought that Kyle didn't care about her sister, but eventually those middle of the night crying fests, you just have to say no to. Brandi just doesn't know this yet.

From the articles I just read, perhaps Bravo told Brandi and Yolanda to protect Kim and Bravo?

Pdxtransplant

07-09-2010

Tuesday, April 21, 2015 - 8:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pdxtransplant a private message Print Post    
Just read that Kim did a sit down interview with Dr. Phil. Should be very interesting. He doesn't mince words. Airs next week on the 28th.

Ckrdpast

07-20-2004

Tuesday, April 21, 2015 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ckrdpast a private message Print Post    
Kim Richards Opens Up About Her Arrest And Alcoholism To Dr. Phil!
http://www.realitytea.com/2015/04/21/kim-richards-opens-arrest-alcoholism-dr-phil/

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, April 21, 2015 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Two people I utterly cannot stand in one TV segment (from the above article)

Hahahahahaha! Me too!!!

I would love to see her on Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew. I love him. He's down to earth and really seems to be trying to help people, not just doing it for the publicity (like Dr. Phil--who isn't even a real doctor, by the way).

Boy, that RT web site is really hard to read. So many typos and grammatical errors! Does nobody proof-read anymore? It's embarrassing.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Thursday, April 23, 2015 - 4:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
I stumbled on this article while once again trying to figure out facebook. It's from the RHOBH facebook page. Not sure of the credibility.

http://allaboutthetea.com/2015/04/23/weve-got-a-runner-kim-richards-storms-out-of-dr-phil-interview-when-offered-rehab/

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, April 23, 2015 - 9:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
That is true Mummy... it is being reported on various new sites that Kim bolted from the Dr. Phil interview when he said he would help get her in rehab. Kim doesn't need no stinkin' rehab.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Thursday, April 23, 2015 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Why would she agree to appear on his show? More money?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, April 23, 2015 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Kim doesn't do anything unless she gets paid.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, April 23, 2015 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
In the first part of the reunion, when asked how her and Kyle were doing, she said something about therapy but off camera . So, when the crap hits the fan, she runs to Dr Phil, with her family supporting her.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, April 23, 2015 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
On today's Dr. Phil, it showed her getting up and leaving when her kids are there and asking if this was an intervention.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, April 24, 2015 - 4:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I hope Kim gets the treatment she obviously needs away from RHOBH. Bravo should put her unpaid medical leave until she is able to return sober, maybe that will be a wakeup call for her since it is rumored she is all about $$$.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Friday, April 24, 2015 - 6:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Here is the Dr. Phil preview...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hED-A9ZrsfI

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, April 24, 2015 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
There is no "unpaid medical leave." The HW contracts are only for one season at a time. Bravo can cut her right now if they want to.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, April 24, 2015 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
How sad that this is virtually the only thing she has to add to the show.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, April 27, 2015 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Kim's son Chad says Brandi is "toxic." And in other news, the sun is bright.

http://www.eonline.com/news/650612/kim-richards-son-chad-says-brandi-glanville-is-toxic-as-rhobh-star-insists-i-have-been-sober

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, April 27, 2015 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Kim Kim Kim! She is in such denial and lying. I really hope she can get better. She needs to start being honest. Her stories don't make sense.

I read that she went into rehab over the weekend and that Kingsley was picked up by animal control. That dog needs a proper home.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, April 27, 2015 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EntertainmentTonight ‏@etnow · 5h5 hours ago
#RHOBH star Kim Richards as reportedly checked into rehab for the fourth time: http://et.tv/1Dta04S

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, April 27, 2015 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
And the news gets even worse for Kim. The Judge dismissed Evolution from the Kingsley lawsuit, which is really bad news for Kim because there are no other "deep pockets" sitting at the table. She is going to have to save her coins, or Kathy and Rick are going to have to write a check to pay this woman off - because she will get paid if this case goes before a jury.

In the opinion, the judge stated that Rosario brought Evolution into the lawsuit on the basis that the production company misrepresented Kingsley's aggressiveness when Kim stated that he only chewed on sunglasses and shoes. After viewing the footage of Kingsley, the judge said nothing was misrepresented as Evolution showed Kingsley on TV to be the aggressive and vicious dog that he is.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, April 27, 2015 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Also, only one site is reporting that Animal Control picked up Kingsley, and that site is less than reputable when it comes to the tea (which is why I didn't bring the story over this morning when I saw it). I can't find anything anywhere about AC picking up Kingsley. It doesn't mean it didn't happen, but if it did I can't find anything on it from a reputable site for tea.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, April 27, 2015 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Interesting, I didn't realize this was Kim's 4th trip to rehab, wonder where she went, I hope it is one that will actually do her some good and not one of those that glosses over the real problems.

Maybe if they will let her leave for her daughters wedding she will stay in long enough to do well with the rehab.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, April 27, 2015 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
She's in rehab in Malibu. How rough can that be? Kim will check out of rehab the day after her court date.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, April 27, 2015 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And if she is in that Passages one I don't see it working very well for her.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, April 27, 2015 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Passages sounds like the name I saw on another site. Is it too strict, or not strict enough?