TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 28, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ATLANTA: Archive through April 28, 2015 users admin

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, February 18, 2015 - 8:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Well, there have been a few giggles this season, haven't there, LOL?

Kenya on tape asking Apollo if he liked threesomes.

Cynthia in a straw wig making fun of Nene's ramen noodle wig.

Kenya's constant comments about how young she is.

Peter popping into every one of Cynthia's business meetings to make sure he gets his camera time and paycheck.

And yes, Nene's opening line week after week.

Not so giggle worthy is the downright ugly beratement of other women for their age, hair, and what have you. Nor is it funny that BOTH sides judge the oher side for the exact same behavior that they all display. Hypocrisy is rampant in this entire group.

I'd like to see these franchises stick to women who have actually been "housewives" at some point in their lives and even better - stick to ones who are actually from the area where they are filming! Having people come in from the outside because they're trying to jump start their careers is getting old.

Pdxtransplant

07-09-2010

Wednesday, March 04, 2015 - 8:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pdxtransplant a private message Print Post    
Cynthia is sure desperate for some camera time and attention. Her bringing up the alleged texts, which she did not see, from Phaedra to "Chocolate" was abominable, given that she always says to work on things in private. And once again Kenya made it all about herself and her victimhood. I am also sick of the judgment from the others about Phaedra and Apollo. I could care less if he were my husband and he had been sentenced to prison for crimes he obviously planned and carried out, then boom, our marriage would be irretrievably broken and I would feel zero obligation to him or our vows.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, March 08, 2015 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Cynthia is such a disappointment this season. Manipulate a few lies, throw them out there in the middle of dinner for the maximum effect and then pretend you had no ill intentions. Lie, manipulate, flip the script and blame the other person. Congratulations, Cynthia ~ you are now as talented as Kenya.

And Kandi too, sigh. I get that she wants to be pregnant but it's not as if she doesn't already have a child. Does she really not get the kind of stress that Phaedra is under in trying to help her young son understand what is happening with their daddy - really Kandi?!

And then her momma shows up for her camera time and her paycheck. I'm beginning to think all this drama with Todd is just to get their own reality show. Good luck with people wanting to watch them fight.

Pdxtransplant

07-09-2010

Sunday, March 08, 2015 - 8:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pdxtransplant a private message Print Post    
Kandi says she will do "anything" to save her marriage. Except of course, to be reasonable to even one degree regarding her mother and her treatment of her husband. I have never seen such manipulation.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, March 09, 2015 - 5:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I am disappointed in Cynthia's behavior towards Phaedra, not sure if this is intervention from the show's producers OR is this merely Cynthia trying to remain relevant.
Pdx I agree with you on Kandi, she and her Momma are a trip. I should really quit watching this garbage.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, March 15, 2015 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I just did a drive by, I am watching something else, and got caught for a minute. I swear these women are insane. First off is Mr Chocolate and actual person or just a name they are using for someone? And I have never seen Nene acting so fake as she did going to she Phaedra, man she needs some more acting lessons if she thinks that looked real and sincere, LMAO.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, March 15, 2015 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OH and PCX, you are so right about Kandi. I also caught earlier her Mom saying you never come round the family. Why didn't Kandi just say, well you are too negative so I am avoiding you. Maybe then her Mom would get her act together.

Back to Columbo.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Sunday, March 15, 2015 - 9:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
NeNe's wig when she is visiting Phaedra reminds me of a Christmas character's hair. Hubby said Jack Frost from Santa Clause 3, but that's not quite right. I'm thinking of a cartoon character with red hair, but I just can't place it.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, March 15, 2015 - 11:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I don't care about ratings. I'm really thinking the entire franchise needs to go. It's becoming such an ugly and sad portrayal of women.

Nene has made enough to be comfortable with Greg so they can go enjoy themselves with her working the occassional gig here and there.

Porsha has a strong family and group of friends to support her. She'll be fine.

Phaedra has her businesses and her kids. She has plenty to focus on without the hassles from this group.

Kandi and Todd? I think it's all an act because they hope to get their own show. No thank you.

Cynthia reminds me of the sad housewife in constant denial. After this season, who cares what happens to her.

Kenya and Claudia aren't wives and they aren't from Atlanta. Let them jumpstart their careers by tearing down other women somewhere else.

Forget the ratings, Andy and pull the plug!

Bearlee

05-18-2005

Monday, March 16, 2015 - 6:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bearlee a private message Print Post    
Mummy, are you thinking of the Heat Miser?

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, March 16, 2015 - 6:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Nene's hair looked simply dreadful and yes the whole thing needs to go.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Monday, March 16, 2015 - 11:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Bearlee, that is exactly the character I was trying to remember. Thank-you.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I really really dislike Cynthia this season.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Sunday, April 19, 2015 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Not really enjoying this season or certain hw's.
I do have to admit that Nene is truly blessed and we will see if she truly can handle big bad Broadway.
I wonder does Kenya really know what she is doing by producing a tv show ?

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, April 19, 2015 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I did tune in to see Nene's broadway debut and have to say it was pretty sweet it happened on the same night Kenya screens her so-called tv pilot for six people.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Friday, April 24, 2015 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
It's all individual perspective, I guess. I enjoy Cynthia for the first time this season along with Kenya and especially Claudia. I can't stand the fakeness of Nene, Phaedra and Porsche is just a foolish under developed mentally fool and over developed surgically.

If Candi could lose her mommy fixation I would say she'd be my favorite HW.

The ramen noodle comparison to Nene's hair is spot on!

Martyc

05-09-2011

Friday, April 24, 2015 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Martyc a private message Print Post    
Has anyone seen Porsche on her daily show Dish Nation? She really is quite clever and has a great sense of humor a pretty quick wit. Too bad they feel the need to be snarky on the Real Housewives because I really like her on Dish Nation.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, April 27, 2015 - 3:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Nene works well with what God has given her but I always think that if this heifer was actually pretty ......you would not be able to stand her.
Let's vote: who would miss HW shows if they were canceled ?

Martyc

05-09-2011

Monday, April 27, 2015 - 4:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Martyc a private message Print Post    
I wouldn't miss Atlanta or New Jersey at all. I don't TiVo either one of them but do like the others.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, April 27, 2015 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I thought last night was the cleavage reunion show.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, April 27, 2015 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Marameko.... I have slowly been weaning myself away from all the HW's! The constant fighting and arguing has made it easier than I thought. But, I still peek at them here and there.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, April 27, 2015 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I am thinking it will be easier for me to drop these shows then I would have thought.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, April 27, 2015 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Mamie, OMG, I about died. I just happened on the show and wondered if they had all had breast impacts over the hiatus from show to reunion. Very distracting. Then I turned to another show so never heard if that was the case.

I remember thinking, what is it with all these girls breasts, can't they contain them, how do they even function with all that impeding their way.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, April 27, 2015 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Marameko, I wish they would cancel ATL so I wouldn't watch it. It is without a doubt my least favorite of all the HW shows.

My favorites, in this order:

1. Beverly Hills (would really love it if Kim and Boozdi get kicked from the show)
2. Orange County
3. New York
4. New Jersey
5. Miami (canceled)
6. ATL (wish they would cancel)

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Tuesday, April 28, 2015 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
Lexie, my favorites are exactly as yours and in that SAME order. Personally however I'm having a real difficult time justifying to myself as to WHY I watch any of the franchises. So much ugliness, so much fighting for no reason, so much waste. These women have everything one could hope for yet they are not happy. And I'm not happy after watching them! If Andy Cohen is reading this forum I hope he gets the drift that a little drama is allright but.....none of us want to see families torn apart, none of us want to see addictions out of control, none of us enjoy crudeness when it goes beyond the boundaries of societies limits. And the list goes on and on and on. I've already stopped watching New York----Bethenny is why----and I will stop watching the others soon, that's a promise. Perhaps Andy needs to look up the definition of the word "entertainment" because he sure doesn't understand what it means!!}}