TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 16, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: ARCHIVES: Archive through May 16, 2015 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, April 27, 2015 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
It's the one that Charlie Sheen swears by, that let Lindsay Lohan go out on shopping trips. From what I have seen of their advertising they are not a 12 stop program, they have some different method of dealing with addiction that "cures" you.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, April 27, 2015 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
You mean the kind where you never have to say "I'm sorry" or admit that you've hurt anyone with your behavior or ever accept being responsible for your behavior?

Because none of it is her fault don't yah know.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Monday, April 27, 2015 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
The one that says "I used to be an addict, but now I'm not"?

Braveheart61901

08-11-2006

Monday, April 27, 2015 - 10:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Braveheart61901 a private message Print Post    
Rehtse ...that's the one. 👎🏼

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, April 28, 2015 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
When is Kim's Daughter getting married, I know she will leave rehab for the wedding, so that probably limited the choices of rehab she had to chose from...

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, April 28, 2015 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I don't know Reader, but I'm going to assume it is pretty soon so she can leave rehab "cured."

BTW, it appears that TT had false information (just as I suspected) when she said that Kingsley was picked up by A/C. Kyle posted on Twitter that Kingsley was not picked up by A/C - that it was just a rumor. I suspect that it was probably either a boarder or a trainer that is holding him while Kim is in rehab. You can't believe anything that comes off her site.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, April 28, 2015 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
For some reason I was thinking that Kim said the wedding was in May, but I could be totally off base.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Tuesday, April 28, 2015 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
That interview was sad. She is not being truthful. I really feel for her kids.

I was reminded of something that Dr. Drew always says... that if you were to need surgery, or something was life threatening, you wouldn't have all of these excuses to put it off. You shouldn't put off rehab either.

Also interesting that Chad said she smokes pot frequently along with the pills (I suspect Xanax). She is in such denial.

Lexie, thanks for the info on Kingsley. I thought I read it at US Weekly, but I may have saw it on Twitter. Both not really reliable either. Oops.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Tuesday, April 28, 2015 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Dipo, they did say the wedding was in May during the interview.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, April 28, 2015 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Well someone on Twitter probably picked it up from TT. I have learned to never believe anything she prints - she promised us last year that Nene had been fired from RHOA and we saw how well that worked out.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, May 04, 2015 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I'm with Lexie ~ I visited that TT site last year and quickly deduced that most of her stuff must come from people who merely want to make others look as bad as possible.

Now which housewives could that be?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, May 04, 2015 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, just saw a passages commercial, they "treat and heal the underlying causes of addiction". That would be really great for Kim since she has some serious underlying issues that could use some therapy. Unfortunately I don't think she will stay long enough for "the cure".

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Monday, May 04, 2015 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
It's too bad that she can't be placed as a court-order in-patient and have to be in treatment until the court deems her ready to be released. She kept going on about 30-days not 60-days. 60-days in the bare minimum she should be there. I think a few months would barely scratch the surface.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, May 08, 2015 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Don't know how reliable of a site this is but....Less than a week after entering treatment, the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star has allegedly gotten word that she may be fired, and now, she wants to return home.

"Richards has already decided to ditch treatment because she heard a rumor that producers plan to fire her whether she sobers up or not," Rumorfix reported on Thursday. "Kim originally entered rehab because she was told she’d be kicked off the show if she didn’t get help."
http://www.enstarz.com/articles/83450/20150430/kim-richards-fired-rhobh-wants-to-leave-rehab-after-firing-rumors-surface-video.htm

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, May 08, 2015 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow she hasn't even been in a week?? I thought she went in at the end of April, guess that was hype.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Monday, May 11, 2015 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Using a rumor as an excuse for leaving is just that "an excuse". I feel badly for her that she does not what to be cured and I feel for her family as I'm afraid her life story is gong to have a very sad ending.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, May 12, 2015 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I bit too late for Bravo to give her the boot. Should have been done when she attacked Brandi at game night. It was evident that she has major substance issue then.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Thursday, May 14, 2015 - 4:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Always look at the date of the article. Then cross check with other known fixed dates.

Just sayin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, May 14, 2015 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EntertainmentTonight ‏@etnow · 8m8 minutes ago
#RHOBH star Kim Richards has officially been charged in drunken hotel fight. http://et.tv/1E7GiTf

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Thursday, May 14, 2015 - 11:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
So much for only vodka.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Friday, May 15, 2015 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know, is toluene for huffing. Is this what she would use so that she could proclaim she hadn't had a drink?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, May 15, 2015 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Mummy, what post are you talking about where you are saying to check the date?

Texannie

07-15-2001

Friday, May 15, 2015 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
yes, it is huffing.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Friday, May 15, 2015 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I think Dr Drew said it was like huffing aerosol? or paint thinner.

Her sister Kathi posted a picture of her, Kim and the daughter at the Bridal Shower.

TMZ posted that a lawsuit, judgement was given to the housekeeper that was bitten by King, but it seemed like a low amount, it was based on the medical bills, I think the bills were around $4,000, so she got around $8,000... which seemed low to me - $4,000 in medical bills! I can't imagine. (maybe I watch too much court TV where the cap is $5,000, but medical bills of under $1,000 still get the max of $5,000, plus no mention was made on the fate of the dog, and by fate, I mean I hope its not with Kim, but still alive )

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, May 16, 2015 - 3:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Reader, that whole judgment with the lawsuit is bizarre. I don't know what Rozario's attorney was thinking. Instead of waiting for Kim to get out of rehab, her attorney took a default judgment against Kim because she hadn't answered the suit timely. (If you go to AATT - they have an attorney-blogger who discussed this in depth.) Rozario would have gotten a much larger judgment had she waited it out and taken it to trial in front a jury. Granted, she wouldn't have received the $1 million she was asking for, but she probably could have received quite a bit of money due to punitive damages. The judge said she didn't prove "economic" damages. Well, this woman is 80-years-old so I doubt she works. It was a very bizarre judgment from the judge.

And Kingsley is still at Kim's house. Kim asked rehab if she could go home and visit her doggie-son, or if she could have Kingsley come visit her in rehab. Just think of all the people Kingsley could chew on at Kim's deluxe spa rehab.