TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Celebrity Apprentice 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: The Work World: Celebrity Apprentice 2017 users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through January 28, 2016Mameblanche25 01-28-16  10:21 am
Archive through January 03, 2017Karuuna25 01-03-17  3:01 pm
Archive through February 01, 2017Pamy25 02-01-17  8:04 pm
Archive through February 15, 2017Sportsfan25 02-15-17  8:10 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, February 15, 2017 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I agree that's a much better way to do it. Leaves a good feeling.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, February 15, 2017 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
It was sad how they just sent Boy George out and he wasnt heard from again. I would have liked to see him in the room celebrating with the rest of them.

It was really strange how it all just ended, no fan fare, just yeah your the celeb apprentice

I really enjoyed both teams and thought they both were winners. What a piece of work Vince Neil is..didnt even call them back

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 3:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I'm so happy that both charities got to keep the money. And ditto everything you said, Pamy.

Arnold may have been stiff and not the greatest, but I sooooo much preferred him I've the Donald as the boss. At least Arnold had real reasons for firing people. Not just because they were team leaders. I liked his nephew also.

Starr

07-09-2005

Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
I'm so happy for Matt and his charity (and Boy George's). I missed the fact that both charities keep the money raised. That's how it should be each task that they compete with fundraising!

After the first week, I was pleasantly surprised with Arnold in this role.

The finale, however, was an incredible let-down! No excitement, no thrill, no celebration (other than drinks in the war room). I would have loved to see both teams back in the boardroom for the big announcement. They could've spared a few bucks on confetti. It was just wah-wah, "you're it..."

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Didn't they used to have the finale live in front of a live audience?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 8:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yes, Grooch.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 9:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I remember when they had a three-hour finale, which was really too long. But the one-hour finale seemed rushed. Think I would prefer the two-hour finale.

Starr

07-09-2005

Friday, February 17, 2017 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
Matt was on Home & Family this morning. They briefly (like one sentence!) mentioned him winning. I had hoped they would ask questions - what was Arnold like? What'd you think when such & such happened... but no, they moved onto a clip from the upcoming special of American Ninja Warrior.

He did a DIY segment, tho. He built a shelving unit out of planks and a pair of crutches. (Picture the 2 crutches upside down as sides of a triangle, shelves graduating in length as they go down). Sadly, he had the crutches because he had surgery on one foot back in December, due to his rheumatoid arthritis. He will dismantle & rebuild the shelves in the future because the other foot will need the surgery as well. 😕 He did proudly say he had raised nearly a million dollars for RA doing Celebrity Apprentice.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 7:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I heard that Arnold says he is done with the show. Wonder if that will the end of it.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That's too bad because I thought this was one of the best Apprentice seasons.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I think it might be the end for now. I think a lot of companies don't want to be sponsors in case they offend pro or anti-trumpsters. Plus, I read that a reason the ratings were lower was because Trump is still making money off this show and people don't want to support him. Might or might not be true.

As horrible as Trump was in the board room, I always looked at that charities were receiving money and awareness they otherwise wouldn't be getting and that was a positive thing.

I enjoyed Arnold as the chairman. He made sense with his reasoning for firing people.

Biloxibelle

12-21-2001

Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biloxibelle a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed this season myself. Although I would have been happy with Matt or Boy George winning, I was happy to see Matt take the win. What I wasn't happy with was the ending. "Matt, you won. BG, you didn't. Bye now." What was up with that? Maybe lack of sponsors?

My biggest complaint is I now have Boy George songs stuck on a continuous loop in my head. Mostly, "Karma Chameleon" but, sometimes "Do You Really Want To Hurt Me". I'm thinking about charging him rent if he doesn't move on soon.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: