TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 20, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Little People; Big World: Archive through June 20, 2015 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, April 27, 2015 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Amy is still active in her charity.. she tweets and posts pictures now and then. ARCF Amy Roloff Charitable Foundation.

https://twitter.com/amyroloffCF

I enjoy Jeremy's tweets..

https://twitter.com/JeremyJRoloff

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, April 27, 2015 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
and he mentions they are filming for LPBW..

Peapod

01-31-2004

Monday, April 27, 2015 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Peapod a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the update Sea!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, April 27, 2015 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Zach seems really happy with his fiancée..

https://instagram.com/zroloff07/

Sammi

03-31-2008

Wednesday, April 29, 2015 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sammi a private message Print Post    
I saw Amy on Chopped today. She did good and made it to the dessert round, but then got the boot,

Debra

11-19-2003

Friday, June 05, 2015 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debra a private message Print Post    
Little People, Big World Stars Matt and Amy Roloff File for Divorce : People.com Mobile
http://www.people.com/article/little-people-big-world-stars-matt-amy-roloff-file-for-divorce ...

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Friday, June 05, 2015 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
It's very sad when a longtime marriage fails. I bet they will be happier apart. I wouldn't be surprised if Matt finds a mate.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, June 05, 2015 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Sad but not surprising.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, June 05, 2015 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes. I wonder if they will continue to live on the property or if she'll move out. Or continue with her in the big house and he in the little house. Maybe she'll get an apartment and let Zach have the big house. I can't see the dad leaving the farm. But that's a lot of house for one person!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, June 05, 2015 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Amy Roloff will do okay. She's a force of nature and a survivor. We see her a lot on local TV because she is involved in so many issues and charities.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, June 05, 2015 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nothing on any of their sites. Amy is in Idaho hiking with Molly.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Saturday, June 06, 2015 - 7:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
i thought they had divorced????

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, June 06, 2015 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They had separated but were still both on the farm, Amy in the house, and Matt in a modular house he had brought in ostensibly for the wedding business. I THINK they still had that business going.. not sure.

Amy tweets a fair amount with all of her various charity activities. Matt's twitter is basically not used.. he did tweet a few times but in the manner of one who was told to get a twitter but then doesn't get it.

There is a mattroloff.com site with links to Amy's charity site and a link to a sight for LP for Matt.. he was on the board, but his don't seem totally current. Jeremy is active on Twitter and Instagram and I assume on Facebook.

But they haven't divorced, though by filing, it sounds like it WILL happen.

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Sunday, June 07, 2015 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
Sad to hear, but always thought Matt was selfish and self serving.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Sunday, June 07, 2015 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
I pretty much agree. It was usually hard to watch them interacting.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Sunday, June 07, 2015 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I think if I had been Amy I would have kicked Matt to the curb years ago.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, June 07, 2015 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Me too.

I think the downfall was when he stopped his high tech job that involved travel and he was home more and then the show and he thought he should be running the show at home but Amy had been home raising the kids all those years.. and with him home more there was less money but more projects and Matt's projects are usually major.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Monday, June 08, 2015 - 5:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I'd like to hear a shrink's take on why Matt does what he does. A lot of his projects made no sense at all.

Kathyb

05-17-2006

Monday, June 08, 2015 - 6:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kathyb a private message Print Post    
I'll never forget the one where he decided to rip up the floors and put in new ones the day before they were having people over for Thanksgiving dinner. I would have killed him!

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Monday, June 08, 2015 - 6:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I'd like to see 'update' shows from time to time just to catch up on how/what everybody is doing.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Monday, June 08, 2015 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I'm sad they are getting a divorce. They both seem like lovely people, I wish them all the best. I hope the kids will get through it all okay, though, especially the youngest; it's a tough time for all.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, June 17, 2015 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The next show is July 9 and covers Zach's wedding and Jacob moving out and they allude to other changes.. not sure if they cover the divorce at this time or not, but I get that Jacob moving out was probably the last thing that allowed them to go ahead and file.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, June 17, 2015 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Jacob moving out?!?! He surely can't be 18 yet, is he??!! He's the Baby!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, June 17, 2015 - 10:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
He even had a girlfriend last I heard..

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Saturday, June 20, 2015 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
Jacob was 18 in January.