TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 09, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: ARCHIVES: Archive through December 09, 2015 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, December 04, 2015 - 4:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
First thing, "tea" sites are not "smut" sites. If you want to follow your favorite (or not so favorite) reality stars and reality shows, always go to the "tea" sites.

As far as David being unsupportive, I'm calling bullshit on that. He may not have been into Yo, but he flew her ass all over the world in his private jet for her "treatments." I read an interview yesterday where she said she has seen over 100 "doctors."

Over the last few years, I always thought Yo had been misdiagnosed and the 60+ vitamins, 21-day master cleanses and eating only 3 almonds a day didn't help. But after the last year with the "sick" selfies one day, and all dolled up for a runway with Gigi the next day... it is weird. She seems to have gotten "worse" as both her daughters made their bones in the modeling world as well as her marriage falling apart.

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Friday, December 04, 2015 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
Those sites are a joke. They are overly dramatic and impute false motives.
I looked up one site and apparently the commenters said that the site twisted an interview with Kyle, and made it seem that Kyle was not supportive of Yolanda's search for a cure. That's why I hate those sites. I prefer to hear it from Yolanda.

If you read other's stories of their struggles with Lyme, or other chronic illness-you understand why they go to great lengths just to feel normal again. Sometimes big pharma just doesn't cut it. I chose both, and my naturopath works with my doc to help me.
I just think it's sad that so much hoopla is being made about this really sick human being. What she chose for her treatment is her business.
Brooks was a con man from the very beginning. He was very easy to read. Some sites are actually questioning if Yolanda's is the next Brook's Ayers. That is so disgusting.

I'm sure Yolanda's has her own money, too. Her ex was a very rich man.
Like I said..when you have Lyme you will do anything to get well. I personally wouldn't do some of the things she is doing, but I won't judge her for it, either.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, December 04, 2015 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Rubyroo, I'm not sure where you are going, but you clearly aren't going to legitimate "tea" sites. There are two tea sites that are the absolute best for reality scoop because the reality stars give them direct interviews. News flash: if YoFo is going to give an interview, she's going to give it to a "tea" site and not TMZ, Radar or TamraTattles

Reader234

08-13-2000

Friday, December 04, 2015 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Ruby I appreciate you sharing your struggles. I think with a broken arm, heart surgery, or even a stroke, its something people can see and can empathize but, those seem to heal, and thus an "end date" Whereas chronic pain you cannot see it, you cannot relate to it (if you don't have it) and then I think *some* people justify their behavior by ending relating to their friend/relative with the chronic illness. Like I mentioned, my friend has a chronic disease and she has suffered and struggled, but interesting when you talk about "acceptance" Again, thank you for sharing your experience.

Lexie, I agree with you and the tea sites I peruse - I also like TMZ, I think they do research and with Harvey being a lawyer they do like to have a legitimate source, and I do think celebrities feed them stories (for money - which can lead that slippery slope, is someone making something up to get the money? I think they pay for video or pictures btw, but. its just my opinion)

as far as make up goes - I don't know Yo's motivation, but I can tell you I don't care anymore, I often go to the grocery store bare face, if the tube of lipstick (which is that 24 hour drying kind, but it stays on!) is near the toothpaste I may put it on, but I just don't care! So no, I don't care whether she has make up on or not - unless she is "using" it to get sympathy - but that's a big stretch that I don't think is there.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, December 04, 2015 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Reader, I do agree that TMZ gets it right more than they get it wrong, but every now and then I see a story on there that I know is total bullshit. However, I would not consider TMZ a "tea" site. The tea sites I go to don't pay for their stories or interviews. I would never go to a site like Radar or TamraTattles.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Friday, December 04, 2015 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Thank you Lexie, you are right. I also do not consider TMZ a tea site.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, December 04, 2015 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I want to be clear, I do think that Yolanda got Lyme, I just think that was probably mostly cured when she started having other issues and she has never separated the illness.

And I am talking about getting lyme, then probably becoming depressed and then having menopause or peri-menopause coming along.

The heat flashes are the telling clue.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, December 05, 2015 - 4:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Lyme diagnosed through a simple blood test? Yolanda has said she was never officially diagnosed with Lyme by a doctor.

Dipo, I think you are correct that depression probably started setting in after her marriage started collapsing. And let's not forget the leaky implants for the last 10 years. She's lucky those leaky implants didn't kill her.

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Saturday, December 05, 2015 - 8:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
I have fibromyalgia, I know how it feels to have people doubt your illness. Many years ago, even some doctors were doubters...they know now it's real! I choose to believe Yolanda, it sad to accuse someone of faking without proof. She's suffering enough. I go without makeup sometimes and sometime I put it on...so what does that prove? I didn't feel like putting it on that day!

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Saturday, December 05, 2015 - 8:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
Tests for lyme disease are not full proof.

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Saturday, December 05, 2015 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
Lexie-it's not a simple blood test. The blood test shows up positive in 30 to 40% of those who have it. More testing has do be done, and even then, it is not 100% accurate. Just look up lyme disease. It's good to educate yourself. It's on the rise as well as some new tick diseases. It's not just the deer tick that carries disease. There is a new tick virus found here in CT called Powassan Virus and these is nothing you can do for it but hope you make it through the illness. You can be sick within minutes of getting bit.

Bbwatcher-I am so sorry. It's frustrating to have people doubt you, or question your mental state when you feel like crap. I used to post under The fibromyalgia thread on this site, there was a lot of love and help there. I haven't visited there in a few years. I am sending you a hug!

Here's The bottom line, I choose to believe Yolanda, on the basis she has not shown herself to have the traits of someone who fabricates an illness to garner sympathy. If Yolanda said these things could you please provide a source.
Brooks Ayers was so transparent and manipulative. No comparison.

Watching the preview for next week, If I could give Yolanda advice about one thing, it would be to keep quiet and confide in only those who understand natural medicine.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Saturday, December 05, 2015 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I agree that Yolanda is not faking it. I do think that going to so many doctors and using alternative medicine isn't something that everyone is exposed to, and the leaking breast implants definitely was a tangible problem.

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Saturday, December 05, 2015 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
Thanks Ruby, and hugs in return!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, December 05, 2015 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I haven't ever heard, did she get the implants replaced/dealt with?

Reader234

08-13-2000

Saturday, December 05, 2015 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I thought I saw her... google...

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-body/news/yolanda-foster-has-leaky-breast-implant-removed-201578

I thought I saw a picture from last season when David was holding her hand and she was going in to surgery, but my brain doesn't work, I'm sure that was for something else!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, December 05, 2015 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thanks Reader, looks like she did at least deal with that issue.

I am amazed at all the different women in Hollywood who don't deal with their "bad" breast implants. Doesn't Tori Spelling also need to replace hers? It just seems like a lot of these women get their implants and then do nothing about them ever again.

Dillybean

08-14-2010

Saturday, December 05, 2015 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dillybean a private message Print Post    
Plus they have to know the older implants are not as safe as they newer ones. Taking a risk leaving old ones in with that knowledge.

I also wonder what the implant leakage had on her health.

I can see trying to find alternate medicine or treatments. But for a while it seemed she would go quickly from one to another. I would think you have to give treatments time to see if they are working. Of course I really don't know how much time she actually waited, but she was really traveling to a lot of places for a while there.

Noellepv

03-04-2010

Sunday, December 06, 2015 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Noellepv a private message Print Post    
What exactly are tea sites?

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, December 06, 2015 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
gossip sites

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, December 07, 2015 - 4:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Tea sites are sites that report on reality shows only.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, December 07, 2015 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
From the Urban Dictionary ~ Tea is slang for gossip, situation, story or news.

From what I've seen of the tea sites online, they're used by people on reality shows to leak dirt/rumors/gossip about other cast members they don't like. I quit reading them because I found them negative and very unreliable.

TMZ has cleaned it's act up alot in the last few years and will even come back and explain when they've been wrong about soemthing.

But then again - gossip is gossip and by it's very nature, gossip is negative.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, December 08, 2015 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Reality stars will also give exclusive interviews to tea sites as opposed to Radar or TMZ. TMZ gets it right more than they get it wrong, but most fans of reality TV will go to a tea site for the latest scoop because that is all they post. I don't know who 10% of the celebs are that Radar and TMZ post about.

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Tuesday, December 08, 2015 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
I find it interesting that Lisa V. is talking negative about Yolanda...sounds very much like what Brandi accused her of doing to Kyle. Brandi is brash, loud, and crazy, but she always seems to like to tell the truth no matter how bad it is (Even if it makes her look bad). lol

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, December 09, 2015 - 7:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I just can't with YoFo anymore. I think she has 99 problems, but Lyme isn't one of them. When my father was alive, he had leukemia and he didn't have 1/100th of the medicines that she had in that closet. And that "advisor" called her medical closet "impressive." WTH?

I've had four crowns yet my dentist gives me Novacaine. Who gets an IV drip for crowns? She says she has a high level of metals in her system. Guess what? All those supplements she takes every day (upwards of 60 pills a day) are loaded with metals.

And now she is talking about having a two-foot parasite removed from her and she's doing weekly colonics? Are. You. Kidding. Me.??

Now this week she is saying she has had Lyme disease since she was 12-years-old but it was dormant for 30 years - not to be confused with the disease she got when she was 10-years-old when a cow licked her face. And she is saying that both Bella and Anwar now have Lyme - but Gigi doesn't?

And of course my biggest problem is she was not diagnosed by a medical doctor, but some guy in Amsterdam with a PhD who subsequently lost his license for falsifying studies on Lyme disease.

I. Just. Can't. With. Her. Anymore.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Wednesday, December 09, 2015 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
That's a good summary Lexie. She was on WWHL, and talking about long term chronic illness. I have no doubt she has pain, and I do know people that have long term illnesses (mainly Lupus, or variations thereof) it takes a toll on the person, as well as the care giver - and a spouse, you share so much - to have the rolls reversed is taxing (by rolls - I mean, from sharing and being together in a more equal spousal way to becoming a patient/caregiver way)