TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Kids Baking Championship -- Food Network

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Cooking Shows: Kids Baking Championship -- Food Network users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through January 18, 2019Karuuna25 01-18-19  9:47 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, February 25, 2019 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
These kids are amazing!

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Monday, February 25, 2019 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Aren't they though!!!

It breaks my heart when they get eliminated... you can see it on Duff and Valerie's faces at times...

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Monday, February 25, 2019 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Did anyone catch the new host of the Spring Baking Championship is?

Clinton Kelly.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, March 11, 2019 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Good finale, Love those 3 kids, I would have been happy with any of them winning.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, March 11, 2019 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Did Davis win? These kids truly are amazing and I love how sweet Duff and Valerie are with them - they are so encouraging...plus I really like how supportive the kids are of each other.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, March 11, 2019 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Should I say who won?

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Tuesday, March 12, 2019 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Roxip, no

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, March 12, 2019 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I'm amazed... it certainly seemed like he was a shoo-in for the win (and don't not say for my sake because I will watch no matter what and I don't mind at this point being spoiled). My favorite was Paige but if the cute girl with the little buns won I wouldn't be upset either.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Tuesday, March 12, 2019 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Paige won! :-)

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, March 12, 2019 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Oh that's cool, because she's been really struggling the last couple of shows. I just thought she was so sweet...but then again they were all sweet. Now I've got to go and watch the episode!

TV watching has been at a premium for me lately...my 91-year old dad passed away last Wednesday morning so life has been a little chaotic. I'm rejoicing that he is once again reunited with my mom, who was his moon and stars, but the business of death is stressful!

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Tuesday, March 12, 2019 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Oh, I am so sorry. Take a little time for yourself and sit for an hour and watch the show. Again, I am so sorry, you never get over missing them.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, March 12, 2019 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
((Roxip)) Remember to take care of yourself too!

I think it just came down to the last cake... and Paige edged him out. If he had done a bit better, it would have been him. It was close!

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Tuesday, March 12, 2019 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Yes, I think it was her cake that won it for her. I think Davis will have his own cooking show some day.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, March 12, 2019 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I'm not too sure that Davis won't be running the Cooking Channel some day!

Thank you. My beloved dad was 91 and had mourned my Mom for five years. I spoke to him Tuesday night and he was in great spirits, he went so sleep and did not wake up - not a bad way to go IMO! I will miss him dearly but I know he was ready to go.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Tuesday, March 12, 2019 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Roxip, no not a bad way to go, but shocking for the ones left behind. I know you will miss him dearly just remember the wonderful times you had together.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, March 18, 2019 - 7:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Thank you. At his funeral we talked about my dad, my mom, Jesus and football - all the loves of his life...LOL!

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Monday, March 18, 2019 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Roxip- I needed to see this as my 97 year old Dad is fading some right now. You have such a wonderful attitude about it! We lost my sister in January and my Dad hasn't been the same since. It is just so hard to think of losing him too but your words gave me strength.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, March 18, 2019 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
My mom died in January of 2014, my sister in January of 2015, and my dad has not been the same since (I honestly was surprised that he lasted a year after my mom - much less 5!). He was at peace and had requested numerous times that we never let him go back to the hospital...my last conversation with him face-to-face was randomly about who was going to preach his funeral...and he was not in any worse shape than at any time before. I have refused to see this as anything but a time to rejoice because he is with the people that he loved and missed so much. I know he loved me too but I loved him enough to let him go. I will pray for your Dad and for you that you both have peace with whatever happens.

Lyn

08-06-2002

Sunday, March 24, 2019 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
We lost Dad suddenly on Black Friday...today is Mom's birthday. This is going to be another one of those tough days for her (been thru this myself with my own hubby's passing)

Great big hugs for Roxip and Meggieprice

Kids Baking Championship: I was surprised that Davis didn't take it. He is very talented and going places in the cooking world

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Tuesday, March 26, 2019 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I think it all came down to the fact that Davis' bakes... while BEAUTIFUL and CREATIVE... often lacked in the taste department.

He just need to be more consistent with how his bakes tastes...

The kid has a future for sure!!! Several of his bakes this season were STUNNING!!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: