TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 06, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: ARCHIVES: Archive through January 06, 2016 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, December 22, 2015 - 10:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I just don't understand what Erica does, I mean does she put on shows somewhere or something? Have they explained it and it went over my head or something.

Also why are they piercing ears if the kid so obviously doesn't want to. That should be a rule, if you are so scared or can't handle the activity, then don't do it.

Dovez, maybe you can explain to me what Erika's career is, LOL. Clearly I am clueless.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, December 22, 2015 - 10:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ahhh, I guess I should have waited a minute or two. Is she like Dita Von Teese? She goes to different cities to put on a show? I think that is it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, December 22, 2015 - 10:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And it is really weird watching Yolanda say she wants to reconnect with her husband knowing that she is almost divorced.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, December 23, 2015 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yo's blog is mind-boggling. She is totally off her rocker.

Dipo, they were pretty much over when this was filmed. Yo was already living in the condo in LA and David was living in Malibu awaiting the sale of the house. The house had been on the market since 2013. This marriage had hit the skids after the first year.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, December 23, 2015 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I thought the whole thing with the ear-piercing was ridiculous. What a couple of drama queens! And Kyle was feeding into it. They both expressed that they "wanted" their ears pierced, but had to have a hissy fit about the needle. Kyle should NOT have let Portia watch Sophia. She was just mimicking her older sister. I have a friend whose daughter has to be held down by three or four people just to get a vaccination. She's 15 now. Time to get a grip.

Bravo's RHOBH page has a big article on the front page, "What is Munchausen Syndrome?" But when I try to click on the link, I get the old 404/Page Not Found message. Could Yolanda have demanded they take it down???

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, December 28, 2015 - 4:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
BJM, it is very possible that Yo demanded they take it down. Sonja and Ramona went bat-shit crazy a couple of years ago and demanded that they remove the comments section from the blogs (in case anyone is wondering why you can't comment on Bravo blogs anymore). They accused Carole of posting on the blogs under several different accounts (I'm not a fan of Carole's but I would think she had better things to do).

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Monday, December 28, 2015 - 9:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
Yolanda did not demand it be removed. It has been on the Bravo site all along. I read it last week. It's still there.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/what-is-munchausen-syndrome-its-going-to-cause-a-stir-on-the-real-housewives-of

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, December 29, 2015 - 4:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
There ya go BJM

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, December 30, 2015 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Rubyroo77, maybe it's something with the settings on my computer, cause every time I click on it I get the "404 Page Not Found" message. Weird. I thought it was strange that the picture of Yo was still there, but I couldn't click on it. That link works, though. Thanks!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, December 30, 2015 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Just finished watching last night's episode. I thought the scene of Yolanda making all her children and her mother cry was pretty manipulative. That is my biggest fear in life, that something would happen to me before my son is grown, but I would never say that to him! Why worry them like that?

I could have kicked Eileen for telling Yo what Lisa R. said about Munchhausen. Why would she open that can of worms? Let Rinna deal with it. I had to laugh when Kyle was in her confessional, "Shut up, Eileen. Zip it!"

Biloxibelle

12-21-2001

Wednesday, December 30, 2015 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biloxibelle a private message Print Post    
I'm liking Erica. She brings some spice to the show. Brandy and Carlton tried and failed miserably. I think Erica has the brains to balance it out just enough to making it entertaining.

I hated watching Yolanda doing that to her kids and mom. Don't tell me she doesn't have people on hand to handle those affairs. Heck she has a brother she could have briefed on the what ifs.

Poor Eileen, she opened her mouth and everything just poured out. There was no stopping those words.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 4:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I like Erica. From what I have read she doesn't really have a whole lot of drama with her which is why they will be bringing in a new HW later this season.

I don't even know what to say about Yo anymore. I couldn't imagine how hurt Anwar and Bella were when she told Anwar to get sit next to her mother so she could sit next to Gigi. Now the internets refers to Bella as "not Gigi." Anything involving Yo this season is weird (besides the fact that she's crazy) because her and David had already split up quite some time ago so she wasn't even living in the Malibu home.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Yes, I was also confused about that, Lexie. I thought she was living in the condo in LA. But maybe she came back to the house in Malibu so she'd have room for her mom and the kids. They weren't officially split up when this was filmed (probably sometime last summer). Perhaps David didn't mind them being there, since he seems to be so rarely at home.

Rinna didn't exactly say Yo wasn't sick. I think she just looked up Munchausen Syndrome and was saying, "Is this real?" As in, "Is this a real thing?" Not that Yo is not really sick. She's obviously suffering from something (be it physical or mental). Rinna's in for it now!

Poor Anwar. That was mean of Yo. He's a very handsome boy. I think it's cute that Rinna's daughter has a crush on him.

Biloxibelle

12-21-2001

Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biloxibelle a private message Print Post    
I forgot about Yo making Anwar move so she could sit next to Gigi. That was so uncomfortable to watch, I can only imagine how it felt for Bella and Anwar to live it. Gigi too actually.

I still think a lot of her "problems" are menopause. I'm not doubting she is/was sick with something. But every compliant has sounded like menopausal symptoms. I do sympathize with Yo for all her health issues I really do. Just maybe BHHW isn't her best venue for putting her story out there.

BJM, you are so right about Rinna. It didn't occur to me until you put it out that Rinna never once said this is what Yolanda is doing. But boy oh boy is she going to pay for reading it out loud.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
This report casts David Foster in a really good light and his wife...not so much.

http://www.realitytea.com/2015/12/16/report-david-foster-still-financially-supporting-yolanda-foster-even-though-left/

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
I think Rinna was implying Yo had Munchausen. They have been talking about Yo and her symptoms, etc. and Lisa R just happens to be reading about Munchausen. It's quite the coincidence.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, January 01, 2016 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Texasgirl, I got the impression that Rinna Googled Munchausen because she had gotten involved in that conversation and someone had mentioned it to her. Can't say whether or not she really was implying that Yo had it. Could go either way.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, January 01, 2016 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Very interesting story, Rupertbear2. Thanks for the link.

Lexie, is this one of those trashy, "makes up every story" sites, or is this one for real???

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, January 02, 2016 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
This is pretty cool. Wonder why she had to come all the way to Sacto to find a dog?

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2016/01/02/reality-tv-star-lisa-vanderpump-adopts-dog-from-sacramento-spca/?cid=facebook_CBS13_CBS_Sacramento

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Saturday, January 02, 2016 - 9:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Looks like it was that dogs lucky day, JM. :-)

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, January 02, 2016 - 10:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Okay, I read the article. Looks like they tweeted her on NYE that the dog (another pomeranian, who also has alopecia) was going up for adoption and he looks a lot like Giggy. She tweeted back that she would take him and drove up today (400 mile drive!) to pick him up. They recently lost Giggy's dad, Daddio, so they may have been feeling a void. Lucky dog, indeed!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, January 04, 2016 - 4:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
BJM, it is a totally legit site. Reality Tea and All About the Tea have contracts with Bravo and other networks that the networks can use on their shows whatever is on these sites. Two of Reality Tea's articles were shown on RH a couple of weeks ago when Kyle, Lisa and Eileen were talking about Kim getting arrested.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Tuesday, January 05, 2016 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
I love Lisa Rinna!!!!! I will now pack some alcohol wipes with my suitcase and add cleaning the room as part of my ocd routine.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, January 06, 2016 - 4:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I actually don't think Lisa's that crazy for wiping down her hotel rooms with alcohol wipes.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Wednesday, January 06, 2016 - 5:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
I'm always skeeved out about the remote control. I never sit on the sofa. I grab towels to lay on the floor as mats and I bring my own linens.