TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 27, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: ARCHIVES: Archive through January 27, 2016 users admin

Reader234

08-13-2000

Wednesday, January 06, 2016 - 8:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
after watching the germ count on airlines, I know I need to bring the wipes for the tray tables, the a/c overhead light buttons, not to mention the skeevy seats!

One anniversary dh got us reservations to a "themed" hotel room with a jucuzzi in the room - let me tell you I checked in early with bleach, paper towels etc etc, I completely cleaned that room! (that would include that jacuzzi tub, have you seen what lives in those jets?) lol

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Wednesday, January 06, 2016 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
OMG Reader...don't even get me started on the bathroom topic!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, January 06, 2016 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I refuse to sit in a bathtub in a hotel room -not happening!

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Wednesday, January 06, 2016 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Me neither. Always pack the rubber flip flops.

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Wednesday, January 13, 2016 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
I'm really liking Erika. I always thought Bethenny had a big mouth, but she really doesn't seem to have a flippin' clue or edit button of any kind. I just like how Erika handles everything, especially the incredibly jealous comments that come her way. Would love to meet her and her husband. They strike me as very lovely people.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, January 13, 2016 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I thought Erika's comments about how Lisa VP has "appointed herself the leader of this group" and feels free to dig around in their business was pretty spot on. I felt so sorry for Eileen when she was sincerely trying to clear the air with LVP and Lisa made it Eileen's fault for not telling her she was uncomfortable. What kind of a person can't say they're sorry to a friend whose feelings they've inadvertently hurt? Eileen seems to be a very sensitive person. I wanted to hug her. And I liked LVP a little less.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Wednesday, January 13, 2016 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
LVP is not coming across very rosy this season.

Bethenny also came across as very rude.

I like Erika. She is very confident and appears to be able to handle women like these.

I don't quite get the relationship dynamic between Eileen and Vinnie. He comes across as a bit of a jerk. I admire the way that she approached LVP.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, January 13, 2016 - 10:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I think Vinnie is just being "a guy." I had to laugh when Eileen was packing and he saw the price tag on her dress. "$496???" I think they just play around with each other. I like them both.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, January 14, 2016 - 4:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I absolutely adore EriCKa. I've never been a fan of Bethenny's.

Dillybean

08-14-2010

Thursday, January 14, 2016 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dillybean a private message Print Post    
I think that LVP sees that Lisa R and Eileen are very good friends. Kyle has been long time friends with Lisa R. Now Kyle, Eileen and Lisa R seem to like Erika. LVP likes being the top dog. She could very easily be put out of that mix. They are all younger, have more things in common with each other. Some still have kids at home.

I LOL when Eileen compared LVP's interogation to Brandi's behavior last year. Kyle was right, LVP never forgets anything.....she will remember that....lol LVP just delivers her barbs with that English accent and gets away with it.

I found Ken and Lisa so cute in the early seasons. They didn't get themselves involved with the drama....now they both seem snarky.....even Ken.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, January 20, 2016 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I am so tired of Lisa saying ask her anything, she's an open book. She never says anything. Maybe it's that stoic Britishness but she sure seems to not show any emotion at all.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 20, 2016 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
How does opening a pop-up store in the Hamptons help you figure out how the store will work in New York City? That doesn't make any sense.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 20, 2016 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And what the heck is Ken doing at the girls dinner, LOL.

Sometimes I am amazed at what LVP doesn't understand.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 20, 2016 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, now my tape ran out so I will have to catch the rest of it another time.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Wednesday, January 20, 2016 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
What exactly is a pop up store?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 20, 2016 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Rehtse, from what I understand they rent a space for a weekend or few days and set up a store to sell merchandise. It's sort of like setting up a quick kiosk or something.

Florin

08-27-2006

Thursday, January 21, 2016 - 3:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
When Yolanda was talking about how the silicone was making her sick I remembered years ago a friend of mines mother got very very ill because silicone had leaked down into her chest. She almost died because of it. So that could very well be one of the reasons Yolanda wasn't getting well.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, January 21, 2016 - 4:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
One hears the term 'Pop up " on Top Chef as well when they create a restaurant purely for a special event.
Bravo is truly bringing in a "shady " story line when dredging up Faye Resnick and anything to do with OJ. It would be interesting to see her design work but I am not interested in discussing Kathryn's ex Marcus Allen who supposedly cheated with Nicole Brown. Neither Marcus or his ex killed Nicole.
I for one will not be watching the movie on OJ that is coming out soon and while I don't think it will air on Bravo <do they ever "do" movies ? > the timing of this story line and the movie is interesting.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 21, 2016 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Marameko, I figured that was the only reason Kathryn is a new housewife, the OJ connection. I mean clearly she is not really anyone's current friend. Most of them didn't know who she was and Lisa R hasn't even seen her for a couple of decades from what I could gather.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, January 22, 2016 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Lisa Rinna's father has passed away.

http://www.people.com/article/lisa-rinnas-dad-dead

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, January 22, 2016 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Thanks for posting that, Dipo. So sad. I always cry when she talks about her parents. I'm going through a similar situation with my mom now, so I can relate.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, January 25, 2016 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Kim Richards' ex, Monty, has died of cancer. Very sad.

http://www.eonline.com/news/733691/kim-richards-ex-husband-monty-brinson-dead-at-58-after-battle-with-cancer

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Tuesday, January 26, 2016 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
No, Rinna, what Kim is going through has nothing to do with you. Geez. These ladies really go out of their way to bring the conversation back to themselves. I can kind of understand where she is coming from, but she has no idea what is happening with Kim. Lay off.

But, on the other hand, I really like Erika, too. I think she is a good addition to the show.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Wednesday, January 27, 2016 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
Love Erika!

Bravo has put the quote from the book on their site. I read it and it made me think that Kathryn is maybe a drama queen. Maybe if she reads the book and see that it is something that Kris Jenner supposedly said about her, she can take it up with Kris. It was so benign, though, and nobody cares today so she should try to let it go.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, January 27, 2016 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Why oh why does Bravo insist on throwing nasty Faye Resnick in our faces? I thought the fans made it clear a couple of years ago that we didn't want to see her anymore. Yuck! I'm glad she's a good friend to Kyle, but I don't think anyone else can stand her.

I also like Erika. She is very honest and up-front about everything. I love that she refuses to get caught up in the drama.

Lisa R. plays dumb and like she cares about everyone, but she really likes to stir things up and says things that would be better left unsaid. She seems to have a gift for putting her foot in her mouth.