TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Project Runway All Stars 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Fashion Design/Modeling/Pageant Shows: Project Runway All Stars 2016 users admin

Project Runway
Project Runway (on Lifetime)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through February 28, 2016Lilfair25 02-28-16  6:11 pm
Archive through March 14, 2016Roxip25 03-14-16  11:00 am
Archive through April 08, 2016Dipo25 04-08-16  4:37 pm
Archive through April 16, 2016Roteach25 04-16-16  3:26 pm
Archive through April 25, 2016Sportsfan25 04-25-16  12:26 pm
Archive through May 05, 2016Dipo25 05-05-16  9:02 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, May 05, 2016 - 9:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
She said 8 outfits in 4 days, that doesn't even make sense, they should get at lease one day for each outfit.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, May 05, 2016 - 9:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, this is the finale, I wasn't sure.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, May 05, 2016 - 9:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And again, Alyssa looks kind of normal, although they are still doing crazy things with her eye makeup, but this week it doesn't seem as bad.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, May 05, 2016 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So far not that impressed with Dom's, the man's outfit was pretty weird, LOL. I did like her last gown.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, May 05, 2016 - 9:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, so far I really love Ken's stuff, and at least his men's outfit looked normal.

And I really like his final yellow gown.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, May 05, 2016 - 10:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Kini's stuff was the most versatile and unique, and his men's outfit was the best.

And his final dress is really cool.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, May 05, 2016 - 11:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I would have given Kini the win but okay with Dom winning, I guess. Her painted stuff wasn't as fabulous as she had been in the past. Ken came close to not even using the yellow..

I was glad the helpers actually helped and they didn't throw someone in there who was bitter.

Alyssa was close to normal but seemed like she stole the eye look from I think it was Ken's models.

Florin

08-27-2006

Friday, May 06, 2016 - 4:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
I wasn't crazy about any of Dom's looks. I did like Ken's but if it was going to be between Dom or Kini looks I would have gone with Kini.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, May 06, 2016 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Kini was robbed. They wanted a Dom win all along. Have only past winners won allstars? Dom's collection was boring. I was so mad Kini lost

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, May 06, 2016 - 8:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I liked more of Ken's than Dom's.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Friday, May 06, 2016 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
After a dismal season of horrendous designs and judging the finale was actually good.

I like Kini but he does seem to not be able to move away from that 80's Dynasty look.

Dom is more creative with color, pattern than most designers.

Ken's designs are probably most wearable and retail-ish but you can find that design type, already in stroes. Not unique but still lovely.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, May 06, 2016 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I think all three did amazingly well given the time they were given, but it certainly wasn't a great collection for any of them. I think Kini does amazing work but Lilfair was right - it looks old (and my daughter said some of it looked a lot like the prom dresses she just recently tried on). I thought Ken's first look was fabulous (although how can anyone have thigh gap in palazzo pants???) but the rest of his collection was so classy that it didn't create any drama...beautiful but no drama. Dom's was at least unique (although I wish she would get away from that random hemline thing she has been doing!). Happy with a Dom win - she seems to be a truly decent person and not affected by all the drama that seems to go hand-in-hand with Project Runway.

Kellsma

08-27-2002

Friday, May 06, 2016 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellsma a private message Print Post    
Yes Pamy, it seems if a past winner is on, they end up being the winner. I agree, Kini was robbed.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, May 06, 2016 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Kini was robbed. Doms was my least favorite. Thought Ken should have worked in some yellow in one of his black outfits to tie in the yellow, like a belt or color blocking.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, May 06, 2016 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I can't believe Dom won, sure didn't seem right to me.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, May 06, 2016 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
So far I've only seen the photos as I won't be able to catch the show until after the weekend.

I liked Dom's shapes and styles but the painted portions killed it for me. Too bad she didn't go with prints instead though obviously it didn't her standing, lol! I see her collection as being everyday wear.

Ken's is a great collection for the woman heading out to cultural events in the evening. Loved his yellow dress! All three of these designers have own strengths in different ways. Ken's is definitely evening wear.

I loved the majority of Kini's outfits. Yes, he could have eliminated some of those giant ruffles but overall, great collection! I could see young women running out to wear that bubble/cocoon dress for cocktails and I loved the purple jacket at the end. I thought his men's wear was easily the best of the three.

All three did great! I can't even imagine Sam attempting to do 3 outfits in that amount of time let alone 8. So happy Ken was in the final 3.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, May 06, 2016 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Lakecat, I thought he should have done that also.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Friday, May 06, 2016 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I immediately changed the station when they announced Dom as the winner. I was so disappointed in their choice, but not surprised.

I liked Kini's collection, but I think I really liked Ken's more. He should have won.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Saturday, May 07, 2016 - 2:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I liked Ken's collection the best and was glad to hear the judges say it was more commercial. Had to remind myself no fashion week for the runway show.

Flossiebebe

09-01-2005

Tuesday, May 17, 2016 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flossiebebe a private message Print Post    
I feel they wanted a female winner too, but there weren't that many strong female designers in this group. Unfortunately Sam should have gone earlier and Emily would have lasted longer. I was hoping she would have made final 3.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Saturday, December 02, 2017 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
New all stars season preview shown on the PR Reunion show...

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Saturday, December 02, 2017 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Starts January 2018

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: