TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 10, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: ARCHIVES: Archive through February 10, 2016 users admin

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Wednesday, January 27, 2016 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
Yeah I would never tell Rinna anything!

Sourweedjm

04-06-2007

Wednesday, January 27, 2016 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sourweedjm a private message Print Post    
my silicone leaked into my body also about 30 yrs ago.
I really love this cast!!!!!!!!!!! not missing brandy or kim at all. sorry for kim and lisa r personal losses.
I just love the freshness of Erika and how she handles herself in regards to rude questionsand she appears to have compassion.
lisa v. maybe production is putting u up to asking too personal questions on the first meetings. if not u need to take a manners class. I do love u anyway and love that u have a love for animalsplus I love your classy wardrobes!!
lisa r..even though u like to stir things up I love your energy and personality!
I have always liked Yolanda and her love for her children/david. I think david left a good woman. I hope Yolanda heals and I do believe she has a low immune system.my implants leaked 35 yrs. ago and I ended up with a rare cancer and other autoimmune diseases.
last but not least is kyle. I have always liked her and understand how hard it is to deal with a family member who is an alcoholic/drug addiction. I think kyle is handling it the best way she can with her life in the headlines. I also love her mothering!

Sourweedjm

04-06-2007

Wednesday, January 27, 2016 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sourweedjm a private message Print Post    
I was saving the best for last and that is Eileen! I love everything about her! she is beautiful,sincere,doesn't stir things up and I love her humor! i like that she confronted lisa v before it became ugly and bitter.I do also think she is a loving mom and great asset to this show!

Sourweedjm

04-06-2007

Wednesday, January 27, 2016 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sourweedjm a private message Print Post    
the silicone leakage did so much damage to my body that i settled with dow corning without an attorney!!i believe Yolanda for sure!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 27, 2016 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Does Kyle not understand what a BBQ party is? She is just having a girls luncheon/ or is it a dinner?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 27, 2016 - 10:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I have been really surprised that Kyle and Lisa are "friends" again, and having Faye over without mentioning it just shows me that I was right.

Kyle seems to have "mean girl" friends, and she gives the appearance that she likes watching her friends be put on the spot. It is kind of weird.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 03, 2016 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, Yolanda thinks they should come take care of her instead of talking about her, hahahahaha, like they don't have anything else in their life to do.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 03, 2016 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahahaha, a real moment!! When Maurcio asked if fishnets were for the legs.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 03, 2016 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Lisa made a few funny comments in her interviews, at the Moulin Rouge party.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 03, 2016 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh my, Kyle just thinks she is all that and a slice of bread.

Dillybean

08-14-2010

Wednesday, February 03, 2016 - 11:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dillybean a private message Print Post    
I think she thought that Lisa V was her good friend again. Kyle is forgetting what she told the others, Lisa holds grudges. Lisa hasn't forgotten anything Kyle has done or said in the past. When Kyle wanted Lisa to agree that Kathryn was out of line at the party, Lisa said she liked Kathryn and this was Kyle's argument to settle....lol. And she blasts Kyle at every opportunity she can about Faye ( which she should, Faye is just nasty. )

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, February 04, 2016 - 4:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Dipo - you caught that with YoMunchies? She wants her "Hollywood friends" to come take care of her? Why should they come take care of her when she has Daisy - the reformed international high-class call girl, acting coach, writing coach, health advocate, and whatever else you want her to be for $200 an hour to take care of her? The whole season with Yo is weird because she is separated from David and living at the condo in LA, but she drives down to Malibu to film scenes with her "Malibu friends."

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, February 04, 2016 - 7:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Someone turned me on to a fantastic read. It is called the "Chronicles of Yolanda" and it totally breaks down all of her bullshit stories since 2010. It is four parts - but the parts aren't terribly long. There are pictures and links to pictures of her with her 60-pills/supplements per day, her "sick selfies", etc. etc. etc. YoMunchies doesn't need Daisy the former international call girl health advocate. After you read this article which details Yo's BS for the last four years, you will be convinced she needs a psychiatrist.

The Chronicles of Yolanda"

Dillybean

08-14-2010

Thursday, February 04, 2016 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dillybean a private message Print Post    
I still believe she was being made sick from the silicone leakage. She might have been a drama queen about it, but like Sourweedgm said, the effects of that are horrible on a body

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, February 04, 2016 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I have no doubt that the silicone leakage made her sick; however, I do not believe for a minute that Anwar and Not-Gigi (Bella) have Lyme. This article illustrates the enormous odds of three members of one family having Lyme (especially since YoMunchies gave several different versions of how they contracted the disease). It is a fascinating read - and everything is based on what Yo has said since coming on the show -straight from her mouth.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, February 05, 2016 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Wow, Lexie, thanks for the above link, which is actually called "The Chronicles of Yolandia." It was very interesting reading. I'm not sure what the truth is, but I'm suspicious. I do believe she had health issues from the implant leakage. That's a very scary thing. As for the rest of it, let's just say there are a lot of people out there who are more than willing to part a rich person from their money with whatever scam it takes. I think she may be doing herself more harm than good by taking all of those supplements. It puts a strain on the "filtering" organs of the body. I now have a little more sympathy for David. I would have gotten tired of it all a long time ago.

So much quackery in this world. The claims of "curing autism" were particularly offensive to me, as the mother of a child with autism.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Friday, February 05, 2016 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Isn't it possible that taking too many vitamins may also be bad for you?

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Friday, February 05, 2016 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
Absolutely, Rehtse. Each vitamin has a different amount of it you can take (or the upper limit) until you get adverse side effects, and each vitamin has different side effects. Like taking more than 2000 milligrams of vitamin C can cause nausea, diarrhea, and stomach cramps.

Babyjaxmom is right, there is too much quackery in the world. Too many people who think they know what they are talking about.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, February 06, 2016 - 4:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Did you see all those pills/supplements she is taking? She takes somewhere between 60-80 a day. She does weekly colonics (when you shouldn't do more than once a year). And none of these people that are treating her are doctors. I don't blame David one bit for bailing - she spent $5 million and never saw a "real doctor."

I guess what pisses me off the most is all the contradictions she has made over the last four years. Evidently she doesn't realize that everything she has said or done is either captured on RH film or in her sick/happy selfies and it is very easy to question if she has Munchausen's.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Tuesday, February 09, 2016 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
So now c**t is an acceptable word? I will never think that word is anything but disrespectful to any woman. I don't care if Erica is popular with viewers.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, February 10, 2016 - 8:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
YoMunchies is one nasty piece of work. No wonder the only friends she has are Kim Richards, Boozdi Glanville, and Daisy "the Reformed International Call Girl now a 'Health Advocate' Who Never Had Lyme But Charges $200 Per Hour." I was really hoping this would be her last season, but now that she and David are getting divorced she's going to need the money.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, February 10, 2016 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Wow. I'm ready to come to your side, Lexie. Who brings copies of their children's health records to a lunch with friends just to prove their point? That's just wacky. And I did like Erika at first, but it looks like she's turning out to be just as crazy as YoFo.

I'm curious as to how much that cryo chamber stuff costs and what kind of a "Dr" that guy was. Too wacky for me.

And if Yolanda cares so much about the truth, why would she say that Rinna told her Kyle and LVP were talking about whether Anwar and Bella actually have Lyme disease, when it was really Erika who told her? Why would she throw Rinna under the bus like that? Did Rinna say something at her meeting with Yo that I'm not remembering?

Biloxibelle

12-21-2001

Wednesday, February 10, 2016 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biloxibelle a private message Print Post    
BJM, that doctor was a Chiropractor. I saw the DC behind his name last night. I agree about the medical records. Who even walks around with their or their childrens medical records? I have 3 children, one of which is special needs and never have just happened to have their records on me.

I really thought Erika was going to be a fun addition. Now I'm not so sure. There were 3 things about her that really bothered me this episode. First was when her husband called her while on the tour bus. When she hung up and said, that was the boss, to me her tone and the facial expression of the man sitting next to her seemed a bit disrespectful. Dismissive maybe. Then the wearing of that necklace, that was passive aggressive to me and meant to make her guest feel uncomfortable. Lastly, the whole lying about the Yolanda thing. Maybe not so much the lying but to knowingly let the blame fall on Lisa where it didn't belong.

I am starting to thing she buys into her entourages "All Hail the Queen" mentality. Big, big Ego!

Her blog is up and didn't do a thing to make me feel any better about her.

Florin

08-27-2006

Wednesday, February 10, 2016 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
I have to agree with everything you said Biloxibelle. She wore that necklace to make them feel uncomfortable.

Realityjunkie13

05-08-2011

Wednesday, February 10, 2016 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realityjunkie13 a private message Print Post    
This season is boring IMO. Over the Yolanda storyline. They are acting like junior high girls. The two new girls bring absolutely nothing to the show (yet). Waiting for Jersey to come back I guess.