TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 02, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 02, 2016 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, February 25, 2016 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I read Yo's email to Kyle and the ladies in its entirety. She's a total whackadoodle.

I wanted to laugh at how pathetic she has become - especially when she said she hadn't been to a gym in over three years because of her Chronic Lyme Disease (which isn't even recognized by the CDC). YoMunchies must have forgotten that the reason she hasn't been to a gym in three years is because she had a home gym at the Malibu house as well as a personal trainer and yoga instructor that came to the house several times a week to train her. She must have forgotten that both were filmed over the last couple of years before she and David split up and she moved out. She can't even keep her lies straight anymore. I am so glad that LVP called her out on it at Ericka's BBQ. Happy selfie, sick selfie, happy selfie, sick selfie...

She. Is. Nuts.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, February 25, 2016 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Plus the whole thing about, "I could say Lisa Rinna is bi-polar, but I wouldn't do that," is such BS, cause she just put it out there. So hypocritical. Her behavior at the Mexican restaurant was so dismissive and disrespectful of the other women. I just like her less and less.

I found that email (I had to go look!) on the Reality Tea web site. Who do you suppose leaked it to them? (I haven't read it yet, so the article may say.)

http://www.realitytea.com/2016/02/24/read-yolanda-fosters-email-kyle-richards-real-housewives-beverly-hills-cast/

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, February 26, 2016 - 5:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It would have been leaked by either a HW or Bravo.

I also thought it was very telling the way LVP left the Mexican restaurant. She knows Yo is full of shit.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, February 26, 2016 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I was thinking I would have done the same thing. I wouldn't sit there and let someone attack me, especially when they wouldn't listen to (or weren't hearing) anything I had to say. I wonder sometimes why they just don't get up and walk out. I would.

Re: the letter, Lexie, apparently Yolanda published it in her personal blog (not the one on the Bravo web site). That was alluded to in the Reality Tea article.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, February 26, 2016 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah... because she knew if she published her blog on the Bravo website they would have taken it down (if you read her blog - Bizarro World). After they took down Nene's blog a couple of years ago, she refused to post another blog on the Bravo website.

I thought this was interesting... "What is all telling is who Mohamed Hadid is following on Instagram! He follows all of David Foster's girls, Lisa V & Kyle, Joyce G (who hated YoYo), Joanne Kruppa (his ex-gf and Brandi's nemesis) the mother of his eldest children and NOT YoYo!

I think the Hadid family is clearly as divided as the RHOBH!"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 26, 2016 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Most correct comment I have ever heard...from Lisa Rinna "Yolanda doesn't listen".

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, February 26, 2016 - 10:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Biggest understatement EVER!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, February 27, 2016 - 4:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I had to LOL when YoLusional said that stuff gets lost in translation with her because she is all Dutchy and German - well if she speaks German she should be able to correctly pronounce and understand Munchausen. I said before and I stand by my comments now that she was full of shit when she said she never heard of Munchausen, couldn't pronounce it and didn't know what it meant.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, February 27, 2016 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Good point, Lexie. Hadn't thought of that.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, February 28, 2016 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Now this article is almost impossible to read, but it is a breakdown of all the quackery that is being committed by the "doctor" that is treating YoMunchies. It is a very hard read, but I knew that he was a total quackadoodle taking the whackadoodle for a multi-million dollar ride.

Quackwatch

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, February 29, 2016 - 4:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
She needs Tom Cruise to save her.

I don't think Yo has Munchausen's, but I think she really needs to get some perspective on what she is doing. Much of it is more harm than good.

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Monday, February 29, 2016 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
At first I laughed when I read your article, Lexi, but then I got really sad realizing people really believe all of this. It makes me nervous, to say the least. I did laugh about your comment about her being able to day Munchausen's because it's true. 😂

I don't think Yo has Munchausen's either, but she definitely is not going to get better listening to those idiots.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Monday, February 29, 2016 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I think Yo has health problems but she has handled them so poorly. I think her leaky implants could have been a big part of her issues and who knows what kind of problems her quacky treatments could be causing her. I think she needs to step back, read up on menopause and quit acting like a victim. I don't understand all of those sick selfies, who does that but people who want lots of attention? And in that same vein, why doesn't "Daisy," who does everything else for her, help her with a little undereye concealer, some blush and comb her hair for her before some of these luncheons? If you are well enough to get yourself into a car and sit at a table and argue with the other women, you can slap a little makeup on your face instead of always wanting to look so pitiful. I do think she is having mental issues, and no one wants to bring her children into the conversation except her. She should respect their privacy!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, February 29, 2016 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I disagree... I think she is a Munchie and now she is proxying. She posted pictures (of course) of Not Gigi's (Bella) and Anwar's "medicine" that she bought off the internet. Evidently Mohammed wasn't having any of it and Anwar has now moved back home with him (being as he is still underage). The odds are better to win the $1 billion Powerball than for three members of the same family to get Lyme disease at different periods in their lives. Not to mention that YoLusional says she has Chronic Lyme Disease which isn't even recognized by the CDC. Also, Yolanda has never had a positive Lyme test - she took the word of one of her quackadoodle doctors, who has since lost his license for faking studies of Lyme disease. And that quackadoodle doctor is not the same quackadoodle that is in the above link that I posted.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Monday, February 29, 2016 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Sadly, I agree, much of what you said may be true, but don't you feel that menopause may also just be playing a big part in how she is feeling?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, February 29, 2016 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Chieko, I went through menopause with absolutely no problems. In fact, through most of my menopause I didn't even take hormones (breast cancer runs in my family). I think she is just bat-shit crazy. She is only 51-years-old and she's been having this bat-shit crazy behavior since her marriage hit the skids about a year after they got married. I went through menopause very early because I had a hysterectomy. If she started going through menopause when she was 48-years-old, that is kind of young to go through menopause unless she has had a hysterectomy. That's not to say she can't start it at 48, but it is young. Most of my friends who have not had a hysterectomy didn't start going through menopause until they hit their mid-50s. And honestly, menopause doesn't make you crazy. I suffered mostly from night sweats and a random hot flash, but that was about it.

She has traveled to 10 countries and sought treatment from over 100 "doctors." Does anyone understand how crazy that is? No wonder David wants her medical records. If I was him, I'd be going after that $5 million she has blown on these quackadoodles.

$5 million dollars... in four years.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 29, 2016 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Chieko, I believe she doesn't wear makeup because she says she doesn't want any chemicals in/on her body. However, it always looks to me like she has strategically placed makeup, to make those dark circles.

Plus aren't all those wacky treatments putting chemicals into her body AND You are correct, she could at least do something with her hair - like comb it, LOL.

And I do believe that menopause is a big problem for her. A lot of her symptoms are those you get with menopause. I think I started into peri-menopuase in my mid 40's, don't know for sure because I didn't realize what that was, but I was getting hot flashes for sure and we have actually seen Yolanda get one on camera.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 01, 2016 - 7:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
An interesting read analyzing both of Yo's marriages and divorces:

Gold Digger?

Debra

11-19-2003

Tuesday, March 01, 2016 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debra a private message Print Post    
Yolanda is on Dr. Oz today.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 01, 2016 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
When you look at Yo's behavior going back to her marriage with Mohammed, I just can't buy that she is suffering from menopause. I went through menopause for almost 14 years and I never once lost my shit like she has much less traveled to 10 different countries to see 100 different quacks for an illness which isn't even recognized by the CDC.

Crazy birds of a feather flock together - this would explain why she is such good friends with Brandi and Kim Richards.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, March 01, 2016 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I don't watch this show anymore but I've seen some crazy behavior from menopausal women. As a matter of fact on the Netflix show-House of Cards I think (amongst other issues) the first lady is suffering from a severe case of menopause.

Pdxtransplant

07-09-2010

Tuesday, March 01, 2016 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pdxtransplant a private message Print Post    
Menopause causes severe and sometime debilitating symptoms for many, many women. Not defending (or not) Yolanda, but I know this to be true, regardless if CDC has sanctioned it as an "illness". For years the CDC would not even recognize alcoholism as a disease...

Just my humble opinion, and certainly not meant to be dismissive or combative.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Wednesday, March 02, 2016 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
It was a long time before they even acknowledged standard Lyme Disease.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 02, 2016 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I do think it is really weird that they carried on the David and Yolanda loving couple routine. I think they should have edited that stuff out, it is creepy to see knowing they are divorced.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Wednesday, March 02, 2016 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
The doo doo's gonna hit the fan with Rinna, LVP, and Kyle. In this preview clip Rinna outs LVP for encouraging her to bring up Munchausen. She also says LVP and Kyle had been laughing and texting about it. Not really surprising, but LVP is going to be livid And Kyle will be pointing her angry indignant finger (lol) at Rinna.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-6/episode-15/videos/lisa-rinna-reveals-a-shocking-fact