TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 15, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Vanderpump Rules: Archive through March 15, 2016 users admin

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Tuesday, January 12, 2016 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
OMG is correct. Simply wrong on every level.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, January 12, 2016 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
And to let them film that! Does nobody on this show have an ounce of class?!

It just steams me so much that none of them can see why Tom and Ariana want to hang out with Kristen. She spent the past year trying to make their lives miserable, and they're just supposed to let bygones be bygones? Seriously? Who was it that said, "How would Scheana feel if one of Shay's exes wanted to come to Hawaii?" Exactly. So inappropriate, and I'm just astounded that none of them seems to understand that. Ugh.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Tuesday, January 12, 2016 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
They don't all have to be friends forever. That is life. Either they want tom and Ariana to go or they want Kristen. It's okay to want Kristen, but to expect tom and Ariana to deal with it is not fair.

And yes, these people are classless.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, January 12, 2016 - 10:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Of course, I meant "why Tom and Ariana DON'T want to hang out with Kristen." Oops. Too late to edit.

Florin

08-27-2006

Wednesday, January 20, 2016 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
I have always wondered if any of them actually work at the restaurant. I also can't believe that Jack let James go to Hawaii with the group. It also looked like the whole sunglasses being stolen is going to come up in next weeks episode.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 25, 2016 - 10:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Scheana just made the worst apology ever, does she think that once they see the show and see that she wasn't one bit remorseful they will forgive her.

And OMG, leave Shay alone, he was better behaved than you were.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 25, 2016 - 10:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And just how does Jax being arrested ruin it for everyone else, Schena? You don't have any problem leaving the state so how is it ruined?

I just don't understand how Scheena is so unaware of her narcissism.

Florin

08-27-2006

Tuesday, January 26, 2016 - 7:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
I think Shay is starting to get a little tired of Scheena narcissism. I don't expect their marriage to last that long.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, January 26, 2016 - 10:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I expect poor Shay to go on a bender very soon and end up either in the hospital or rehab. He definitely needs rehab. Addicts cannot party in moderation. He is playing with fire.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 01, 2016 - 10:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
It really is crazy that Sheena believes what she just said about Shay and since it is their anniversary they should both drink themselves silly.

Florin

08-27-2006

Monday, February 01, 2016 - 11:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
Sheena is so clueless. I have been in recovery for 28 years and know that even now I can not have one drink or the drug of my choice or I start heading down that slippery sloop.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, February 05, 2016 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Florin, congratulations on your 28 years. I come from a family of addicts and literally grew up in AA meetings (as a kid, I loved the stories people told!). I am fortunate to have not inherited that particular gene, but I do know more than I wish I did about addiction. Shay is headed for trouble.

Even were he not an addict, I was really disheartened to see Scheana setting out to drink every cocktail on the menu. Not a very adult thing to do. Ugh. It made me want to vomit just thinking about ingesting that much alcohol. Ugh!

ETA: I really must be disgusted. I used the word "ugh" twice.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Friday, February 05, 2016 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
I have an extensive collection of alcohol at home. I have a chilled bottle of champagne in the fridge at all times. That being said, I've not had a drink in months. I just don't understand why someone would think it fun to drink every cocktail in the menu.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, February 06, 2016 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Me neither! I have a three drink limit and rarely have more than two. I know my stomach will rebel. That's just crazy.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 06, 2016 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I thought that was very odd as well, I enjoy a cocktail but it has never occurred to me to try every one when I go out to dinner.

The "going out to dinner" is the important part, not the cocktails.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, February 06, 2016 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Too many cocktails and you're going to lose that dinner!

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Saturday, February 06, 2016 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Even if bravo was paying, I just don't get it.

Jambee

05-24-2010

Wednesday, February 10, 2016 - 9:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jambee a private message Print Post    
Did anyone else notice that Kristin's new boyfriend in this week's episode was Alek from the first season of Below Deck? He was the captain in training and now I guess he's a real captain (at least that's what Kristin was telling everyone). Guess these reality stars like to mingle with each other so they can get air time.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Thursday, February 11, 2016 - 2:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
I thought he looked familiar!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, February 18, 2016 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Jax, Jax, Jax. Your girlfriend's "boobs" are perfectly fine. Don't put her through an unnecessary surgery and risk her overall health just so you can have bigger boobs to play with. It's her body, not yours. Ugh. Sickening.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, February 19, 2016 - 4:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Jambee, Rocky from last season's Below Deck was working for Alek. I have no clue if she is still working for him.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, March 07, 2016 - 9:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, good grief, did any real tears come out of Stassi's eyes?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, March 07, 2016 - 10:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Charles McMansion, what the heck kind of name is that for a band, LMAO.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Wednesday, March 09, 2016 - 4:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
No tears for sure. They need to cast a better actress to play stassi.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, March 15, 2016 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
EOnline nails our "dirty little secret" addiction to Vanderpump Rules:

http://www.eonline.com/news/748419/how-vanderpump-rules-suddenly-became-everyone-s-favorite-guilty-pleasure