TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 30, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 30, 2016 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 22, 2016 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
5 days requires 10 outfits, LOL. I thought everything that I have seen about Dubai was that they were pretty flexible with regard to tourists clothing.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 22, 2016 - 9:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, one of the reasons I will never go to Dubai, 19 hours in the air.

OMG, there are the overalls, they don't really look that comfortable for a long flight.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 22, 2016 - 9:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
It really is beautiful in Dubai.

AHA!!! Not all the stuff inside that see-thru fridge is real.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 22, 2016 - 9:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
$40,000 a night, you have got to be kidding me! Although it did look like a house instead of a hotel room.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 22, 2016 - 9:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Did I see into the future, or haven't we already seen Yolanda taking to Brandy about LisaR, or maybe it was the previews, but I do feel like I have seen this before.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 22, 2016 - 9:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, LVP looks fabulous in that muumuu as she calls it, I thought those were caftans, LOL.

Oh my, Erika is really done up for WWHL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 22, 2016 - 9:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahaha, I believe LisaR is correct, and I don't understand why no one else can get what LisaR is saying and trying to understand.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 22, 2016 - 10:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh dear, that toast that Kyle did, seemed like she sort of threw in friendship as an afterthought.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, March 23, 2016 - 3:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
If I was going to Dubai for five days, I would buy 10 muumuus (that's all I would wear)!!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 23, 2016 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Lexiegirl, the caftans they have in the middle east are the best. A friend of mine was in Saudi Arabia for some time and brought back a lovely one for me that I wore all the time.

It was great for the summer, so cooling!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, March 23, 2016 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I thought my Queen looked stunning last night in her "muumuu" with her hair in an "up-do" and her smokey eyes.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 23, 2016 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I totally agree Lexie girl, she looked amazing. I think she should wear her hair up more often.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, March 23, 2016 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Dubai would be an interesting place to visit, but it gets up to 120-130 degrees! Yowza! Even a caftan can't keep you cool in that weather. I'd want to be in the pool (or indoors) all the time.

Dubai is beautiful, but if you research you will find out that most of those beautiful buildings have been constructed using virtual slave labor. They bring workers in from poor countries such as India and Pakistan, offering them astronomical wages they could never make at home. Then they take away their passports and hold them prisoner in barracks with no air conditioning. It's real. I've read and seen many stories about it. You might get arrested for using profanity in Dubai, but they're okay with slave labor.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Wednesday, March 23, 2016 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Baby, we are okay with slave labor in the USA too. It also happens here.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, March 24, 2016 - 2:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Rehtse, where does that happen here? Do we take people's passports away and lock them in un-air conditioned barracks? I haven't heard of this. I know it happens on an individual basis and also with human trafficking (I live in the Sacramento area, which is a huge are for the latter). I'm not trying to be argumentative, I'm just curious to know more about what you're referring to. Thanks!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, March 24, 2016 - 2:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
PS. Somebody please tell me they're not bringing nasty Brandi Glanville back to this show. Ugh!

Reader234

08-13-2000

Thursday, March 24, 2016 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
who knows the rumor that I read through yahoo news is Kathryn and Kyle both will not be returning, (I think yahoo new linked us to the story through she knows, or buddytv, or some such thing)

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, March 25, 2016 - 3:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Every year they say Kyle isn't returning. I have a hard time believing that because the show centers around her and Kyle isn't giving up being on TV. Not to mention the pick-up letters (or lack thereof) don't go out until AFTER the reunion airs.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, March 25, 2016 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I actually kind of feel sorry for Lisa Rinna (a little). She never actually said Yo had Munchausens, she just read the definition to LVP and Kyle. Maybe she was right all along though. Pretty sad that Yo couldn't have rescheduled her trip to either before or after the fundraiser she'd committed to hosting. Wow.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, March 25, 2016 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
BJM - what is crazy about this is she had been committed to be the guest speaker at this function for about a year before she cancelled because she was "too sick" to attend. Also, this is right around the same time that they filmed the reunion last year "when she was too sick to stay more than two hours at the reunion." She didn't have a problem riding her ass on a bicycle all over Amsterdam for almost two weeks.

She is such a liar and people are afraid to call her out on her bullshit because she is so nasty and vile on social media and in her blogs (just like her best buddies Brandi and Kim). I find it rather disgusting.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, March 25, 2016 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I need to clarify something. I did a little research and last season started a little bit earlier than normal so it finished earlier than normal. Munchies only showed up at the reunion (which was filmed in March and aired in April) for only two hours because she was too sick to attend, and then in May bailed on the Lyme people so she could go to Amsterdam.

It was speculated she had split up with David when the reunion was filmed (and I thought that was around April). It would appear that her and David split up much earlier in 2015 than when the reunion was filmed. The timeline in my head gets all twisted because last season they started airing it earlier than normal, but I remember Munchies saying at the beginning of the season that she had been living in the condo for nine months. If she started doing her "talking heads" around November or December, than that would put her separation around February or March.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, March 25, 2016 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I forgot the best part. So they filmed the reunion in March (where she was only able to film for two hours). In May she bailed on the Lyme people in San Francisco, but went on vacation all over Amsterdam riding bicycles, wearing makeup and her Hermes jeans - looking fantastic - and then a couple of weeks later in June they started filming season six and she shows up at the cast events with dirty hair and a ponytail nub and no makeup because she has been unable to get out of bed for the last 14 months.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Saturday, March 26, 2016 - 1:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Baby, yes foreigners are brought into the country and their passports are taken from them. Often, these people work in plain sight. Lots of human trafficking going on in this country.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, March 30, 2016 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Wow. Nobody has any comment on last night's RHOBH? I think Lisa Rinna and Eileen (as much as I love them both) need to just resign themselves to the fact that you can't make other people act the way you want them to. LVP is never going to apologize when she won't acknowledge she's done anything wrong. I think Kathryn nailed it when she said it's probably a cultural thing. LVP offered maybe the best apology she's capable of. Eileen just needs to accept that and move on. Why make everyone else miserable by harping on things that are never going to be resolved. At some point you just have to say, it is what it is and just LET IT GO.

I loved Erika's interview where she said, "Can't we just have a nice dinner? Or a drink together? Why do we have to fight? I look too good to be fighting on the beach in Dubai."

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 30, 2016 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, BJM, I just finished watching my tape and was cracking up.

Kyle figured out several seasons ago that LVP would never admit doing anything wrong, and she can argue her way out of a paper bag showing you how you are the wrong one.

At least now Eileen and LisaR have figured it out and can hopefully move on now.