TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 09, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: ARCHIVES: Archive through April 09, 2016 users admin

Bandit

07-29-2001

Wednesday, March 30, 2016 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bandit a private message Print Post    
I just know I'm tired of hearing the word "Munchausen."

Florin

08-27-2006

Wednesday, March 30, 2016 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
Although at first I liked Rinna and Eileen but now not so much. I am so tired of them hanging on to stuff and Rinna needs to learn how to keep some of her opinions to herself. If I was Lisa I would be so over with the same stuff being brought up over and over. Once you have said you were sorry it needs to be dropped and not brought up every time they get together for whatever event they are at.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Wednesday, March 30, 2016 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
Please... Erika was loving every minute of humiliation Lisa V was getting. Erika was loving the drama.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Wednesday, March 30, 2016 - 11:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
Rinna has to keep bringing up old stuff, because without it she has no story line. I am tired of her and she can go at any time

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, March 31, 2016 - 10:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I understand where Eileen is coming from. LVP never actually apologized for hurting her feelings. She offered a very unsatisfactory (to Eileen), "I'm sorry if I asked too many questions." That was BS, but it's the best she's going to get from LVP. Time to figure that out and just move on. You can't force someone to apologize. If I were LVP, of course I would have said, "I'm very sorry that I hurt your feelings. I didn't mean to." But apparently LVP can't do that. Just let it go already.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 31, 2016 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Brandi didn't get that much crap from Eileen and she threw wine in her face.

06-29-2002

Thursday, March 31, 2016 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moderator a private message Print Post    
Reminder: excessive bashing, namecalling and misspelling celebrity's names into something derogatory are not permitted at TVCH. Don't do it again. :-)

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Thursday, March 31, 2016 - 9:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
I was watching Andy Cohen on WWHL one night and he mentioned that Lisa R. told him who slandered Yolanda by mentioning she could have Munchausen's. Do you know who started this whole forest fire with her tongue? It was Lisa R. hairdresser. Of course now we know that Lisa R. mentioned she heard it from someone and proceeded to tell LVP and Kyle, who were already laughing and making fun of Yolanda's "fake" illness. LVP encouraged Lisa R. to spread this vile gossip to the viewing audience.

I have been so sad to see the accusations made against Yolanda. Yes, I know she hasn't always been nice, but neither has Kyle or LVP.
I will never understand the big deal that was made of the pictures Yolanda posted of her happy, and of her sick. She brought hope to people suffering from chronic...yes..chronic lyme disease. She showed that you can have a good day, and you can have a devastating day, too.

I know it's hard for people who have never even heard of this disease, but I can tell you that it is so horrible, and scary a lot of the time. I have had chronic lyme for years. As you know I live in CT, and I was misdiagnosed many years ago. My son also has lyme. What people don't realize is there are co-infections you can get with lyme. Everything is so new, doctors are just trying to figure things out. I remember when my dog was alive, they had more info to help her then to help me. I was thinking about this, also..I wonder how much has been spread through the blood supply. If doctor's and scientist don't know what to look for, it can very well be spread through blood. That's what happened with A.I.D.S., Hepatitis C and so on.

I am grateful for people like Yolanda, Avril Lavigne and Daryl Hall. I have literally spent thousands of dollars trying to get better. It's not cheap, and there is only so much that western medicine has to offer. That's why you seek out doctor's who think outside the box. Some are not good, but there are so many that are really trying.

I don't really care what Yolanda's caretaker did in the past. She was trained to help her. This happens more often then you realize. If you can't have a family member help, friends can be trained to administer meds, or help in other ways.

I read this article one day and thought I would share it. Lyme is everywhere.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3404807/Woman-told-12-YEARS-insomnia-tiredness-dizzy-spells-depression-discovers-body-ravaged-Lyme-disease.html

Sorry, I don't know how to shorten links, if a mod wants to do it, I would be grateful.

From that article I read, I found this Billionaire who claims his whole family has now been diagnosed with Lyme.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3258353/Secret-epidemic-s-devastated-family.html

I looked at his tweets, and he seems like he genuinely wants to help people in the UK that are suffering from Lyme.

I know that someone mentioned that even the CDC does not recognize that lyme can be chronic. This interview with Daryl Hall, who suffers from chronic lyme sums up what the Lyme community thinks of the CDC"s claim.

http://www.healthline.com/health/daryl-hall-lyme-disease#2

And here is a youtube interview with Daryl-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwY26RIWSpU

To sum this all up, I highly doubt that Yolanda would risk her reputation and those of her children's by faking her illness. She has been here in CT. a couple years ago speaking about Lyme, and she did in New York, too. Gigi was on Celebrity Masterchef and her charity was for Lyme research because her mom, and siblings were suffering from it. I don't think Gigi would risk her career to lie about this.

I know Yolanda did not show for the Lyme event in CA, but I think when you become this ill, you tend to do what is best for you. Maybe she really needed to go home to be with her mom. I can empathize with that. Sometimes you say yes..but then you realize you really can't do it, and you have to back down.
I thought that about her with the outing with Kim and Brandi. She might have thought she could do both..but she couldn't. I have done that before. You really think you'll be able to do something and you wake up so sick.

I know that some people don't like Eileen, but I love her on the show. I also like Erica's loyalty to Yolanda. Good on her!

I am so sorry this is so long. I just felt that I needed to say something.

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Thursday, March 31, 2016 - 11:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
Very well said Ruby. Thank you.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Friday, April 01, 2016 - 3:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Appreciate your post, Ruby. I have not followed Yolanda or any of the housewives that much anymore so do not have an opinion on them but I do feel there is a lot of misunderstanding about immunity diseases. I have good days and bad days and know there are people who do not understand and perhaps think I am lying because they observe me feeling really good one day and then the next day I have to cancel plans because I am very sick.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, April 01, 2016 - 6:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
This is why I cannot stand Yo and will call her out on her B.S. any day of the week. She was "too sick" to travel to SD for the cast event there because she didn't want to be away from her doctors (135 miles), she couldn't travel to Dubai because she couldn't be away from her doctors (another missed cast event), yet MIRACULOUSLY she was able to travel over 4,100 miles last week to go on vacation to Bora Bora:

Bora Bora

(Of course, the comments section is always the best part )

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Friday, April 01, 2016 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
You have to remember, the show has been taped months ago. Yolanda has been saying she's been feeling better, but she still has days. I guess I feel like most people should just not worry about her condition. The only people who have that right are her family and close friends.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, April 01, 2016 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
This is pretty funny...lisa rinna โ€@lisarinna ยท 5h5 hours ago

Happy April Foolsโ€™ Day!!! http://bravo.ly/1ZQQ1L4 ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, April 06, 2016 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
How sad is it that Yolanda chooses to spend her time with the two outcasts. Someone who would choose to gift her friends with wildly inappropriate t-shirts says sick, medicated and being sober is no fun. I'm sorry for Yolanda, she is in a bad place. I just wish we wouldn't have had to focus on her health problems all season. It wasn't interesting or informative.

Dubai looks fabulous but why for the sake of modesty did they have to wear caftans everyday but it was all right to leave their breasts uncovered? Legs bad, breasts good? And I'm disappointed they couldn't get through one dinner without vulgar language for the sake of Kyle's piece of mind. She was their hostess and asked them not to.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 06, 2016 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, I always search for and buy $705,000 jewelry. And too funny about the golf carts to drive them around, those were the fanciest golf carts I have ever seen.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Wednesday, April 06, 2016 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
This season has been strange. I don't understand the level of anger these ladies get to. The fact that this dragged out for a whole season is ridiculous. It has been so repetitive. So much of it doesn't make sense. I'm rambling...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 06, 2016 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I have't gotten thru my tape yet but I am cracking up that Kyle had to tell LVP what to say to apologize, wonder how Eileen feels about that after seeing the show.

I know what you mean Rieann, I used to enjoy just watching them be nuts, now it seems sort of mean girlish.

And I am starting to feel sorry for Kyle (I can't believe I said that) because she thinks these people are really friends, especially LVP.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 06, 2016 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I didn't realize that both Eileen and LisaR 's Mom's had lost their memories.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 06, 2016 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Were they drinking champagne at breakfast? Oh, well I guess that is normal at brunch, just surprised me.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 06, 2016 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh and Kyle has since cut 8 inches off her hair...I think it was about time, I think it looks a lot better now.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Wednesday, April 06, 2016 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
I think Kyle is friends with whoever is best connected and more likely to list their home with Mauricio's real estate company.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, April 08, 2016 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Repeating the same old tiffs/disagreements is like being constipated.......A pain, move it along geez a whiz.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Friday, April 08, 2016 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
But do these women have anything else going on in their lives??? lol

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, April 08, 2016 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I don't know. I thought just being in Dubai was pretty fabulous. Did they have to fight and scream at each other the whole time they were there?

And what is Eileen's big deal about forcing everyone to acknowledge "the truth." Who cares? Everyone has their own version of the truth. What does it matter? Agree to disagree and move the F on already.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, April 09, 2016 - 4:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Pinky could apologize 42 different ways from Sunday and it still wouldn't be good enough for Eileen.