TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 18, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: ARCHIVES: Archive through April 18, 2016 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, April 09, 2016 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I figured out a long, long time ago that you can't make other people act the way you want them to. Just accept that and move on. Eileen's a little bit controlling herself.

Florin

08-27-2006

Sunday, April 10, 2016 - 12:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
I am really tired of Eileen's attitude. You can also include Rinna in my statement. They just can't let anything go and that is really getting old.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Tuesday, April 12, 2016 - 9:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
Before this show I really didn't know too much about Lisa Rinna and since this show I truly dislike her. At Kyles party Rinna had the balls to wonder why Kim was even there. Holy moly, Kim is Kyles sister and she has more of a right to be there than her. She has gone around the room and tried to start trouble with just about everyone. To bad she doesn't have a life or a decent story line, we could just do without her. I remember when the girls would get together and have fun and laugh, sure they did have their fights, but with Rinna thats all they do is fight.

Susieqok

07-20-2010

Wednesday, April 13, 2016 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Susieqok a private message Print Post    
Agree Countrydaze plus I feel Erika just is so mean, sits and loves the hate on LVP. That party was just awful to watch. Looks like none of them had any fun.

Mysti

09-28-2005

Wednesday, April 13, 2016 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysti a private message Print Post    
That looked like the worst party EVER! I was cracking up when Eileen was upset that everyone didn't confront LVP - these ladies are not happy until they turn a fun social occasion in to a knock down drag out fight.

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Wednesday, April 13, 2016 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
Poll to vote on who you want to return:

http://www.poll-maker.com/poll653136x75D3432a-27?s=res

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 13, 2016 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I just heard that Yolanda is saying David filed for divorce! She doesn't seem to be able to tell the truth. We had a big discussion about the fact that she filed first.

Oh, and I don't think Kyle ever throws a good party I don't remember seeing any of her parties that seemed fun. They always seemed more about business than fun.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 13, 2016 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EntertainmentTonight ‏@etnow · 6h6 hours ago

.@YolandaHFoster says she felt blindsided by her divorce & doesn't regret signing a prenup. http://et.tv/23usGEt

And is she dying her hair again? I thought that was a big no-no.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 13, 2016 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OH and I meant to comment about last nights show. It was amazing watching LisaR tell Yolanda what happened and then Yolanda go and tell LVP and Kyle that LisaR said it was LVP who started the Munchhausen conversation.

That is the second time that I remember Yolanda changing what was told to her when repeating it to another. I time is a mistake, twice is on purpose.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, April 13, 2016 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Every time someone would say, "Can I just talk to you a minute?" I would roll my eyes so hard I almost hurt myself. No, No! Nothing good will come from talking about every tiny thing in your lives. Why can't these women just get together and enjoy themselves? Why do they have to nitpick every tiny little thing that happens or comment someone makes? People are not perfect and will always let you down. Part of being a good friend is being willing to let go of stuff, forgive and move on. We don't need to discuss every little offense ad nauseum. Why does everyone have to "own their stuff"???? I really liked Eileen and Rinna last year, but now I'm kind of over them both.

Libshea

08-31-2006

Wednesday, April 13, 2016 - 11:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Libshea a private message Print Post    
So agree Babyjaxmom. True friends let things roll off their shoulders over such minor things. And their fights seems so minor to me. I do like Ericka, but I think she is way too critical. And Eileen is the queen of rehash. I get so tired of her.

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Thursday, April 14, 2016 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
I can see why Eileen wasn't happy with LVP's apology. Because it wasn't one. She laughed when she first "apologized." This was something very personal to Eileen. Lisa seems to know how to cause trouble for these women knowing it will be on tv for all to see. She did the same thing to Yolanda. She was revealing information that Eileen didn't want to talk about. Yes, Eileen should have told Lisa to shut her mouth, but she was probably intimidated by LVP. Then LVP convinces Lisa R. to reveal the slanderous gossip that she heard from her hairdresser about Yolanda. Gross! Kyle had to actually teach a grown woman how to apologize to someone. Then LVP turns around and says she wasn't really sorry. You can bet if any of these people did this to LVP she would cut ties right there and then.

I personally think that if you ARE a good friend then you would not want to hurt your friend, and if you did..then you would be SINCERELY apologetic. LVP was not. I don't think these people are "good" friends. Maybe some of them are off camera, like Kyle and LVP.

By the way, Yolanda stated on WWHL that Mohamed was always close with LVP until she slandered Yolanda and Mohamed's children by saying they were not sick. He has NOT talked to LVP in 8 months. If this were not true then LVP would have tweeted to Andy during the show like Kyle did. Kyle let everyone know that she is not the middle child like Yolanda made the mistake of saying on WWHL.

So..Yolanda did NOT have Munchausen's and she and 2 of her children have Lyme disease. If I were Yolanda, I would sue the hairdresser and a few others for defamation of character.

Roblover- I wanted to say how sorry I am for what you go through. I really understand. I noticed even at the party people would say to Yolanda how good she looks. Like my son said..it makes you not want to be around people because it almost feels like they don't think you are sick anymore, because you look good on the outside. hugs to you!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, April 15, 2016 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
My heart goes out to all those who suffer from these awful illnesses but in Yolanda's case, I still think she was simply looking to have a sympathetic story line. So much is contrived in this franchise in order for these ladies to find a way to remain on the show that it's really become sad.

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Friday, April 15, 2016 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
Well, I guess I will believe what comes out of Yolanda's mouth, her children's and Andy's as well. I would rather hear it from the person then believe what an online rag has to say about her.

Today's media is all about building someone up, just to wait with bated breath to tear them down. They tell any gossip that comes along whether it is true or not..they don't care. You are now guilty until proven innocent in this world. I am not just talking about online rags, I am talking about mainstream media, too. It's a sick twisted world.

Scout

01-19-2005

Friday, April 15, 2016 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scout a private message Print Post    
I absolutely love Kyle's Palm Spring's house. It's so beautiful and the way it opens up to the pool is incredible.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, April 15, 2016 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Yes, Palm Springs is beautiful, but in summer it's 115* nearly every day. No joke. Ugh.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, April 15, 2016 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So true, don't think they will use it much in the summertime.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, April 15, 2016 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
That's what the pool and the AC are for, but yes, it can be miserable in the summer. My friend and I had a condo there for vacation many years ago. We would lie by the pool all afternoon and hit the clubs at night. Also took the tram to the top of the mountain, where it was about 20* cooler than in the valley. Palm Springs is fabulous, except for the middle of summer.

Florin

08-27-2006

Friday, April 15, 2016 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
What I remember from the show where Lisa was asked about Yolanda's kids was that she really didn't want to talk about them and all she said was that Mohamed said they weren't sick. That lead me to believe she really didn't know what to believe about the issue.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, April 15, 2016 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Now I remember why I stopped posting on RHW threads.

Florin

08-27-2006

Friday, April 15, 2016 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
LOL Kappy I also think all the wives are crazy to even want to be on any of the RHW.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, April 16, 2016 - 6:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
And then there is this:

All About The Tea

Rinna gave an interview back in September (after filming ended, but before the season aired), where the production company suspected Yolanda was a Munchie, just as this is the same production company that busted Brooks Ayers' fake cancer. Rinna drew the short straw and had to bring it up, just as Taylor was told by production to bring up the happy selfies, sick selfies.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, April 16, 2016 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yep, production drives a lot of this stuff.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, April 18, 2016 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Yolanda's at it again with the delusional:

http://www.realitytea.com/2016/04/18/andy-cohen-michael-jackson-died-in-yolanda-foster-bed-rental-house/

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, April 18, 2016 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Ruby, the "Non-Gigis" do not have Lyme. That is why Mo is angry with Lisa - because he told her they are not sick and she accidentally spilled the beans about it (even though she tried to avoid it). Lisa even said in her confessional that she has been best friends with Mo for over 25 years (they go back before he met Yo). She said when Yo made the comment about the kids having Lyme that was the first she ever heard of it. Obviously, after Yo said that she talked to Mo and he told her the kids were fine - which is what she told Kyle. All you have to do is follow "non-Gigi #2" (Anwar). He is a healthy boy very active in sports. I suspect the reason he moved back home with his father was to avoid Yo's whackadoo treatments from these quacks that she has been going to. I don't think he has any interest in taking 60-80 supplements a day, IV's and doing all the other quack treatments that she does.

Like someone said months ago, for three members of the same family to contract Lyme at different times in their lives - the odds are astronomical. You would have a better chance at winning the $1 billion Powerball.

But then again, Yo has never had a positive titer test for Lyme. She was diagnosed by some guy in Amsterdam who lost his medical license for falsifying studies about Lyme. Now she is being treated by this quack in Washington State who is probably going to lose his license. Also, the lab that did her heavy metal testing earlier this season is now being investigated. Everything about Yo is shady, shady, shady. If her lips are moving, she's lying.

And then don't even get me started on Yo and "The Real Gigi's" Hashimoto Disease. I forgot about that until someone reminded me today at lunch about it.