TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
So You Think You Can Dance: NG season 13

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Dance Shows: So You Think You Can Dance: NG season 13 users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through June 10, 2016Cricket25 06-10-16  12:05 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
From what they said last night, each all-star is going to mentor 5 kids each. Not sure exactly how it's going to work.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Wednesday, June 15, 2016 - 7:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
I think the mentors start with 5 and at the end of the academy end up with just one and it seems as if they dance together for the season but I'm not sure if that's how it is.

Muffin

08-29-2007

Wednesday, June 15, 2016 - 8:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Muffin a private message Print Post    
I tried to watch the show last night which I had taped, and turned it off after 5 minutes. I have now deleted this show from future tapings. I'd be very surprised if this isn't the last season for SYTYCD.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, June 15, 2016 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
With one of the girls.. it was a couple of young ballroom dancers and they put the boy through but not the girl and he said to her and maybe someone else who didn't go through that they want to see them back next year.

UGH. I was hoping this would be a one off but maybe not.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, June 16, 2016 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Sea, I think this show is dunzo. They've betrayed their loyal fans. The ratings have been going down, so unless they can win some fans over from Dance Moms, they're done. We stopped watching after the first episode this season. So disappointed.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, June 16, 2016 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh I agree! But still hated to hear that indication thatif they get another season they would expect kid dancers again.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Thursday, June 16, 2016 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
If they continue, I'd like to see them alternate seasons if they insist on still having the children. One season of adults and one season of children. It will be interesting to see how the "academy" compares to Vegas week.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I've been watching this show's ratings slide every week this season. I'll be surprised if it gets renewed for another. What were they thinking???

http://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/think-can-dance-season-13-ratings/

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 11, 2016 - 11:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nothing against the talented kids but miss this show snd the young judge.. everyone was "you guys" and "amazing".

Sammi

03-31-2008

Tuesday, July 12, 2016 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sammi a private message Print Post    
I thought those young kids did fantastic. I think they are better dancers than Maddie ever was. I don't think she has the experience to be a judge!!!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, July 12, 2016 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I agree, Maddie will never be up to these kids level. They only have her as a judge because she has a huge following and they figure all of them will watch, apparently not since the ratings are dropping

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, July 13, 2016 - 6:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
My daughter and I have really been enjoying watching this version of SYTYCD.

I like seeing the original dancers too as I have watched many seasons; so neat to see them paired up with the NG dancers.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, July 13, 2016 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Fikshun and his partner were great! a few other stand outs

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: