TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Master Chef Season 7

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Cooking Shows: Master Chef Season 7 users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through August 05, 2016Colordeagua25 08-05-16  9:10 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, August 05, 2016 - 11:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
well sugar is quite a versatile ingredient can be used in many different ways, ha ha .

Christina passively mean like when she told that contestant she might see her daughters sooner because of her dish - that was a mean low blow.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Saturday, August 06, 2016 - 5:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I am totally unimpressed by Christina. I'd never heard of her before Masterchef.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 06, 2016 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I had missed at least one because of conflicts with other shows but watched a 2 hour one. I still like Gordon on the show, but not Christina.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, September 08, 2016 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
They are down to the final 3. David is the surprise there. He almost walked out in at the final 5 stage.

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Thursday, September 08, 2016 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
I'd never heard of Christina either, but to be fair, I hadn't heard of Joe or Graham before MasterChef either.

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Thursday, September 08, 2016 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
But now Graham is on infomercials 😂

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Thursday, September 08, 2016 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
I'm really disappointed David is in the final three. His attitude alone should have gotten him booted.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, September 09, 2016 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
As the weeks go by I dislike Christina more and more. It was so obvious that she was going to dislike Dan's dish no matter how it tasted. She treated him with no respect whatsoever calling him out.

And the decision to even chase after David - ridiculous. He throws his toys out of the pram walks off and gets rewarded. Maybe this show has jumped the shark. I am disliking the end game of this season.

Scout

01-19-2005

Friday, September 09, 2016 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scout a private message Print Post    
Plus they made it a final three instead of two to guarantee David a spot in the finale. I don't understand why they are doing it. He should have been disqualified so many times. It seems to be for drama factor alone.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Friday, September 09, 2016 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
That's what I've noticed, I mentioned it in Project Runway, more and more obvious? Or am I more aware? Outcomes seem pre-determined

I thought it was here that someone was upset on the drama from Chopped, her friend, or relative competed and he was chopped, and had a lot to say about the pre-determined aspect

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, September 09, 2016 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I can't believe Gordon saying I can only judge what's on the plate not what's left at their station. Tanorria was robbed. Now for future all contestants when you do a replication challenge it's okay to only present half of the original dish. Because if will then be changed to a insert protein challenge. Oh but that's only if we want to keep you around. Why are they rewarding this guy?

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, September 09, 2016 - 9:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I think Brandi will win.

Ranger2

08-08-2008

Saturday, September 10, 2016 - 6:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ranger2 a private message Print Post    
So disappointing that David is in the final 3. I'm hoping for Brandi to win, but I think it will be Shawn. I'll be happy with either of them winning, I just don't like that David will be there with them.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Saturday, September 10, 2016 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I think David is getting the winning edit. But, I think Brandi should win too.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Saturday, September 10, 2016 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Well, I don't care for Sean. He appears arrogant to me. Don't care for his lack of humility.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Saturday, September 10, 2016 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
I want Brandi to win. I just like her. Sean and David get on my last nerves.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Wednesday, September 14, 2016 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Is anyone going to spoil, pretty please?

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Wednesday, September 14, 2016 - 10:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Guess not. Watching it now and trying to guess who wins.....a few more minutes....

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Wednesday, September 14, 2016 - 10:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Blech....Shaun. He is too arrogant and full of himself in my opinion. I really hoped Brandi would win; she sure came a long way and really improved! I actually would have accepted a David win over Shaun. Oh well. Waiting for the next season...

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, September 16, 2016 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I wouldn't have accepted a David win over anyone. His behaviour warranted his being eliminated several eps back imo. I would have preferred a Brandi win and thought with the edit it was going to be her. Sean is arrogant at times but he was also very supportive and encouraging of his fellow competitors.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, September 16, 2016 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I am with Jasper

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: