TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 12, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: ARCHIVES: Archive through January 12, 2017 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Can I just say I cried when I watched Ken with the dogs in the rescue facility? How sweet was he with the little dog getting the haircut? I can't believe Ken is only 57! I thought he was at least 70. He seems much older.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
He is 59 but he does look much older.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I think there is some confusion on "Ken Todd". Lisa V's husbands quite a bit older than her

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3051164/Lisa-Vanderpump-reveals-husband-RHOBH-star-Ken-Todd-69-mend-hip-replacement-surgery.html

from a year or two ago. And she has said there is about 16 year difference.

Zeyna

07-15-2001

Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zeyna a private message Print Post    
Ken is 71

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Thursday, December 29, 2016 - 12:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Wasn't Ken thrown in the pool in a white suit at his 70th Bday party?

I love love love Erika! I love how she doesn't allow anyone to shame her & made sure to shut the whole nonsense down without creating hard feelings.

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Thursday, December 29, 2016 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
Erika is my favorite housewife. I find her to be so much classier and kinder than most of the housewives. Hope they keep her around for a long time.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, December 29, 2016 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I quite like Erika too, mainly because she seems more sane and normal than the others. She seems as taken aback at the petty crap that happens as I do. And yes does try to squash things because she thinks it is just ridiculous and it is.

I did feel like Lisa was trying to shame her and belittle her at that white party pre-thing and you could see (if the shots were in sequence) that Erika was hurt.

Lisa V is the one that carries things on and on imo. She could not let anything go with Eileen or Lisa at that party for Dorit. She kept bringing it up and then saying everyone else couldn't drop it.

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Thursday, December 29, 2016 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
I'm sick of LVP personally. The tired line of British humor is just lame. She's the first one to feel hurt and rarely apologizes for anything she ever does. I guarantee if someone else had said what she said to Eileen about her husband's head being up some girl's skirt, we'd still be hearing about it and that someone owed her a bloody apology.

Gme3323

06-09-2011

Thursday, December 29, 2016 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gme3323 a private message Print Post    
and I feel the opposite about Erika, if you go out without panties on don't be surprised that people look. To me she seems to have a really hard edge about her.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, December 29, 2016 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Many women don't wear underwear with certain dresses. She wasn't sitting there with her legs splayed open. Lisa found something to hold over Erika and she is like a dog with a bone.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Thursday, December 29, 2016 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Has anyone seen the Debbie Reynolds clip from when she was on Will And Grace, she didn't want panty lines, so no undies... then there's Merideth Viera who I seem to recall stated the same thing when she was on the View...

It shouldn't be a "thing". imho

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Thursday, December 29, 2016 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
If it was an issue, a "friend" would have said something at the time of exposure. They made it sound like they were all flashed and maybe they weren't sure if maybe it was done intentionally or as something maybe she considered acceptable or "flirty".

EITHER way, friends don't gang up to to not only embarrass you but then push it to a point of shaming you.

I hope Dorit meant to make a light hearted joke with the panty gift so that it didn't become an issue in the future, but it was twisted, by her & the others. By the time LVP walked in, she made it seemed that there had been a closed door tribunal & Erika was condemned to be branded with a scarlet letter.

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Thursday, December 29, 2016 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
No one would have known if Erika was wearing anything if LVP hadn't opened her mouth and wanted to give Kyle some different underwear to put on. LVP is the one who turned it into a sideshow. I find it ridiculous Erika is the one being given grief when she did nothing to bring attention on herself.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, December 29, 2016 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Yup Lisa stuck her hand up erikas dress and that is how the no underwear thing started. Erika stopped her hand and said I'm not wearing any. It didn't look like she flashed anyone at all. They proceeded to talk about it instead of quietly dropping it.

Lisa's it's British humour darling may well work in some situations but not in most especially with the remark about Eileen's husband. They aren't in a good place and it was meant to hit below the belt, no pun intended.

Dillybean

08-14-2010

Thursday, December 29, 2016 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dillybean a private message Print Post    
LVP is just getting the new girl on her 'team'. I know a lot of people scoffed at Brandi saying LVP instigated a lot of stuff....but I see she probably really did. When Brandi who has no filter went to far, LVP bailed on her. Both LVP and Ken has gotten very mean. I liked her in the beginning more, she seems to be trying to hard to be part of a story line. I like just her being British and funny about things before, not as snarky as she is now. She reminds me a bit of NeNe from Atlanta.....she seems to think the show needs to revolve around her. I would not miss her a bit if she wasn't on. NeNe found out the hard way that if the HW franchise isn't there, they isn't a lot of work out there.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, December 30, 2016 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Dillybean, the difference is Lisa and Ken are worth a reported $65 million. Lisa doesn't need the show to pay her bills.

Nene, who can't find a job, owes the IRS almost $1 million.

Nene can't carry Lisa's water.

Dillybean

08-14-2010

Friday, December 30, 2016 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dillybean a private message Print Post    
Very true Lexie. I feel like it's more the attitude of LVP and Ken that bugs me. Plus their other show VanderPump Rules is so nasty. They really started out very classy in the beginning I miss that couple.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Monday, January 02, 2017 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I was thinking about this show last night for some reason and would like to say that Lisa has a LOT of good points; I love love love that she is working hard to stop the dog massacre in Yulin and she is a great advocate for the LGBT community.

As far as the show goes she is very polarizing and would be greatly missed. I just wish she would be a bit less snarky with her cast mates.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 03, 2017 - 10:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Boy, Dorit thinks she is all that and a bag of chips, does she have brain cells or is she just putting on an act. How could she not understand Eileen, and good grief, she sounded like an idiot asking ErikaJayne about making video's.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Wednesday, January 04, 2017 - 12:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
I wanted to like her but can't stand Dorit or her perverted husband. Why he thought he could analyze how Lisa R. and Eileen processed the loss of their loved ones and how they handled situations with others. Like he is some guru or something. The guy admitted to staring at Erika's cooch - yuk - who wants advice from that?

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, January 04, 2017 - 5:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Dorit invited Lisa R to her home in front of Eileen,without including Eileen, not nice.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, January 04, 2017 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Dorit seems like her kids are nothing but an accessory.

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Wednesday, January 04, 2017 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
Dorit is a hot mess. She seems to have the memory of a gnat, along with intelligence and personality to match. If they were just looking for a new Brandi for everyone to dislike...congratulations, they've succeeded nicely along with a creepy husband to boot.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, January 12, 2017 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I actually think Dorit is attempting to stay out of the middle of things. She said at the beginning that she wants to make up her own mind about the other women, even though of course she is good friends with LVP and Ken.

I see Rinna and Eileen as the sh*t-stirrers. There was absolutely no reason for Rinna to text Eileen about them having talked about her at the dinner party the night before, and what was the point of Eileen bringing it up with Dorit, other than to provoke more controversy? I'll admit it was weird that Dorit didn't seem to remember what she was talking about, but perhaps it was a long evening, much was discussed and it didn't seem important at the time? I just think Eileen looked silly trying to make a point that was irrelevant.

I agree with PK. You can't make other people see the world with your head. People will always have their opinions and you can't expect them to see things from your POV.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Thursday, January 12, 2017 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I can't stand Dorit and her creep of a husband. I hope Erika takes her down a few pegs at some point.