TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 26, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Vanderpump Rules: Archive through January 26, 2017 users admin

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
They mentioned today that George Michael's godchildren would be getting his inheritance. I wonder if James is a beneficiary?

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 7:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Those tea rag invitations were so not worth the money. What on earth possessed her to choose them? Katie has no taste.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
James' father was his manager/agent (or whatever they are called) back in the 1980s. They were obviously close enough that his father was comfortable with asking George to be James' Godfather.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
In re the girls' mothers: the tartlets did not fall far from the tree. Seeing their mums explains a lot about Katie, stassi and Sheanna.

Kellsma

08-27-2002

Friday, December 30, 2016 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellsma a private message Print Post    
On TV today they said George Michael's 2 sisters would be getting the bulk of his estate but I'm sure his Godchildren will get a nice amount

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, who wants a Teatowel with their wedding invitation, this really turning out to be tacky wedding.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, guess Jax doesn't realize we have seen botched. There have been several breast reductions for men, and it was always steroid related.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 10, 2017 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Damn Bravo, TV Guide shows 3 hours for Vanderpump Rules and yet, I get one hour of Vanderpump, where they go to Montauk. Well no wonder the girls went there, Bravo is trying to launch a show there, Summer House.

So annoying to get a show I didn't want under false pretenses.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Tuesday, January 10, 2017 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Agreed Dipo, the new show looks pretty lame too.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, January 11, 2017 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
So annoying to get a show I didn't want under false pretenses.

Dipo, if you'll recall, that's how we got Vanderpump Rules: they tacked the premier episode onto an ep of RHOBH.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 12, 2017 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I know, BJM, that annoyed me then as well, hahahaha.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Friday, January 13, 2017 - 3:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
At first I thought, who are these people and why are they getting special talking head time, and then it dawned on me it was summer house. I can only keep one super trashy show on my dvr. So, until I see Schwartz and Tequila Katie tie the knot, I guess vpr is it. I've invested so much time into the vapid lives of these people....

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Friday, January 13, 2017 - 4:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
One more thing, I did not care for the tone of Kyle? When he dismissively talked about the LA girls. I know (?) the girls were not there for a booty call, but it had a "we are superior to them" tone. I felt bad for the girls. The summer house cast seem a bit elitist. I did not care for these folks in college and I still don't.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, January 13, 2017 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
They just reminded me of the East Coast version of Vanderpump Rules--except they all have REAL jobs. I watched it. I'll give it another try.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, January 17, 2017 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I just can't believe Tom and Katie went through with the wedding. Poor Tom really is an abused wife. He's too afraid to stand up to Katie. Every week I just cringe at the things they say to each other.

And LaLa going to James' house and trying to get him to take a shot with her? Does she have no clue about alcoholism? She's as dumb as Scheana.

I'm so disgusted with Stassi, Katie and Kristin. They are all horrible people. And Jax is too. Run, Brittney, run!

Bbpeach

07-06-2005

Tuesday, January 17, 2017 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
The thing is, Katie wasn't as bad without Stassi. Stassi & Kristin are not good influences on Katie.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, January 18, 2017 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Katie needs to stop drinking. Personality changes when people drink is a classic sign of alcoholism. At some point in her life, she's going to have to face the fact that she just cannot drink. It makes her mean. Tequila Katie is not funny.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Tuesday, January 24, 2017 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
That was crazy how easily and on TV they were able to get medical marijuana cards. It's legal where I live for everyone but I was still surprised. It's legal in CA now so those cards don't matter but still surprised - ha.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, January 24, 2017 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Jenjackso, from friends I know who have gotten medical marijuana, it is that easy. You just have to tell the "MJ Dr" that you have stress, anxiety, have trouble sleeping, etc., and they'll write you a prescription.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Tuesday, January 24, 2017 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
I know Babyjaxmom. On TV is what surprised me. I was surprised that the doctor allowed his face to be shown.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, January 25, 2017 - 12:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Well, he technically wasn't doing anything illegal.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Thursday, January 26, 2017 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
This is true. I guess just living in Seattle where it's been legal for a few yeas and people are still careful because it's illegal on a Federal level, I was comparing. Doesn't really matter, I'm going to remain surprised by his will to be filmed.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, January 26, 2017 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Medical marijuana has been legal in California for several years. I know several people who have availed themselves. Not me. I'd rather have a nice glass of wine.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 26, 2017 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, Sheena thinks James' girlfriend is dumb, LOL, she should talk.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 26, 2017 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So, do we think Tom/Katie's marriage will last longer than Sheena/Shay?