TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 01, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: The Work World: Celebrity Apprentice 2017: Archive through February 01, 2017 users admin

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Tuesday, January 03, 2017 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I didn't mind Arnold.
I think Kyle Richards and Matt Iseman will go far.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, January 03, 2017 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Bump. :-)

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, January 03, 2017 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I also thought Arnold would have fun with this and was looking forward to it but man was he horrible. He came off like a script reading douche!

the whole show felt off, even the editing was slow and boring. Bummed Carnie left.

I swear woman teams dont seem to work as well as men teams...its like that at work too. I have a few jealous bitter employees that make up lies about the other women just to make themselves feel better. Wish women supported each other more at work. Its funny, when a new guy comes in they are all rainbow and giggles...no matter how old they are! but a new girl comes and it's instant look her up and down...so depressing

Granjan

05-10-2011

Wednesday, January 04, 2017 - 1:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
I was sorry that Carnie was eliminated. If she would have put Kyle up for elimination, like she should have, she'd still be there. It's her own fault.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, January 04, 2017 - 5:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I am wondering if Arnold's comment to Jon L on calling him "Governor" was pre -planned. A very "Trumpesque" move imho.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, January 04, 2017 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Thank you for the new category. It seems much more appropriate.

Starr

07-09-2005

Wednesday, January 04, 2017 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
I was sad to see Carnie go so early, but yes, she brought back the wrong person! I was happy Lisa Leslie stood up for herself, when others claimed "everyone loved the idea..."

The men did a far better job with the Tyra cosmetics than the women. They focused on the product, not just being chatty and social (and noisy) like the women.

I felt bad for Jon when Arnold put him in his place saying "call me Governor". I can agree to the point that in the boardroom, we are not friends. But on the other hand, Arnold, you are not Governor, either. I would be so stubborn that I'd never call him that. I might say "sir" to the former governor but in reality, I'd just speak without using a title!

I also think it was incredibly rude that Arnold and Patrick started speaking in German/Austrian in the boardroom. While they were right, saying the woman was too talkative (and she was completely rude speaking over him) it wasn't appropriate or professional.

Early on with Snooki, I told my husband "this is when Trump would force her to name someone, otherwise she'd be going!" And thankfully in the second episode, Arnold did that. He didn't let her get away with "it makes me feel uncomfortable". That was the turning point for me, when I thought "okay, he might be alright at this after all"

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Thursday, January 12, 2017 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Eric out first. You never say you don't care if you get fired. Oops, I mean terminated. And Snooki basically quit, too.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Thursday, January 12, 2017 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Eric Dickerson is out? Both times I have watched the men won. What did I miss?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, January 13, 2017 - 7:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
They've had two more tasks. :-)

Texannie

07-15-2001

Friday, January 13, 2017 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Well, dang. I knew him in college.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Monday, January 16, 2017 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I agree -- should have had Brooke driving and David behind.

This is a '91 Kawasaki Concours. I tried driving in a parking lot. The guy was behind. Didn't get out of the lot. He always said I was very good behind him on the bike.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, January 16, 2017 - 10:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I have to say that I'm enjoying this season. I think it's a combination of the cast and the difference in the boardroom.

I especially loved tonight's episode since I grew up eating See's! It's the best! My only complaint is when one team raises over $300,000 and the other team gets it all. Sigh.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Tuesday, January 17, 2017 - 4:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I had not watched Celebrity Apprentice for a few years. I did last night because I noticed in TiVo synopsis that one job concerned motorcycle. The ex-govenor is much better than the president-elect as the boss.

Trump is in credits a executive producer of the show. Can he continue to do that? Or is it just a job title that doesn't mean anything? Should be removed?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, January 17, 2017 - 8:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Can he continue to do that?

He pretty much does whatever he wants.

------------------

Just a general note to all that while Trump and his involvement in The Apprentice are fine for discussion here, please keep political discussion in N & V. Thanks.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Tuesday, January 31, 2017 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I was sad to see Carson go, him, Matt and Boy George are my favs

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, February 01, 2017 - 8:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Sorry to see Carson go as well. He was entertaining. I will say again though that this has been one of the best Apprentice seasons ever. Great cast (surprisingly), interesting tasks and Arnold is a good host who makes intelligent decisions about who should be "terminated" (LOL ... unlike that last guy ... who was he again ... )

Oh my gosh I was laughing though when Arnold got all twisted up "complimenting" Lisa Leslie for "looking good for her age". The expression on Leeza Gibbons' face was priceless.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Wednesday, February 01, 2017 - 8:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I laughed at that too Jimmer, Lisa and Leeza were pretty shocked!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, February 01, 2017 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I can't stand Arnold but agree that from the first week, he has terminated people for the right reasons. And yes, I am enjoying this season as well even with him as the boss, LOL. He is so much better than the other one!

I think Brook is the designated 'winner' or at least final two but I'm hoping to be surprised next week.

I love Carson and felt like he was losing steam this week - it has to be exhausting!

Boy George has so surprised me and gained a fan! It's funny how some go on these reality shows and show us unpleasant sides while others show who they really are and completely change our minds for the positive.

I've always liked Matt as a host but he really won me over on the Harry Potter challenge!!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, February 01, 2017 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Kappy, I have to agree that I loved the nerdy, Harry-Potter-loving Matt. :-)

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Wednesday, February 01, 2017 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
I am enjoying this season, as well. Although I do have to admit that Arnold referring back to his body building days somehow in EVERY boardroom gets tiresome lol

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, February 01, 2017 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
So true, Scooter!!!

Longbeachbbfan

08-17-2005

Wednesday, February 01, 2017 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Longbeachbbfan a private message Print Post    
I think it's going to be a Matt/Boy George final 2. I really do not see what George has done to get as far as he has. Whereas Carson has done so much more, showcasing his many skills. He is also ridiculously entertaining. IMO, it should have been a final 2 of Carson and Matt.

Never have seen Matt before. What a personality! I could see him as being a host of a talk show and being very successful.

Matt for the win.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, February 01, 2017 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Matt hosts American Ninja Warrior. He's also a stand up comic, which is part of what makes his so enjoyable I think. I love his wit.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, February 01, 2017 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I also thought it would be a Matt/Carson final 2. Now I hope its Matt /George with Carson coming back to help. I love his spirit. Brooke rubs me the wrong way, she seems so phony even back on her dwts days. I always FF thru her