TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 04, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 04, 2017 users admin

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Friday, February 24, 2017 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
That was over a year ago that she took something of Monte's. He died in January of 2016. She was still out of control when that happened. I believe that BJM is talking about in the current situation, where she may be taking anti-depressants. She seems coherent when I see her on the show now, compared to back in the day when she would randomly take someone's pill.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, February 24, 2017 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
You can tell by Kim's skin that she isn't drinking anymore. Her skin is very "bright and clear."

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Friday, February 24, 2017 - 9:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
Rinna needs to mind her own business. She also should look in the mirror at herself holding her bag of meds that she admits to taking with alcohol and see who is the mostly sober one. Of course she can not mind her own business because if she did she wouldn't have any story line.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Saturday, February 25, 2017 - 7:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Lisa R bag was full of all sorts of vitamins and mineral supplements etc....it is to replace the food she does not eat!

She is not a "druggie"

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Saturday, February 25, 2017 - 7:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
She does need to keep her yap shut about Kim though, that was not cool. I think she hates her so much that she just can't help herself, its second nature.

It is NOT ok though.

I still like her-we are not perfect!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, February 25, 2017 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I read that Erika is going to be on Dancing With the Stars.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Saturday, February 25, 2017 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Good for Erika, she will be fun to watch. Just imagine the costumes!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, February 25, 2017 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Sportsfan, didn't Rinna admit to having a couple of Xanax in that bag of pills? That's not a vitamin supplement!

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Saturday, February 25, 2017 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
She said she put a Xanax in a smoothie before (jokingly)
She said the pills were all sorts of supplements and that she always has them with her.

Lisa eats like a bird, and is very health/body conscious, so not surprised she takes a bunch of supplements.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 25, 2017 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So has Dancing with the Stars just given up on the concept that the contestants don't know how to dance? Erika would have a big advantage.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, February 25, 2017 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Mamie, where did you read she was going to be on DWTS?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, February 25, 2017 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I just don't know how you can take all those supplements on an empty stomach.

And she did have one Xanax in that bag. One isn't really a big deal, if that's all she takes.

The interesting thing to me is Dorit asking one of the other ladies if Rinna might have a problem with Xanax and that's why Rinna can't remember. The producers must have been filling her ears about this. And the producers probably know if she does or not.

I remember Kyle saying it was the producers who sent her the emails of racy pictures of Camille when they were riding back in the limo after the dinner party from hell that Allison Debous was at.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Sunday, February 26, 2017 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Lexie, it was on E.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, February 26, 2017 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah Mamie, it is being picked up by the "tea" sites, so I have to assume it is true.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, February 28, 2017 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Haven't yet seen a formal announcement that Erika will be on DWTS, but I was reading the comments on an article that was speculating that she might be (sorry, I can't find it now). People were saying that Erika is certainly NOT a dancer, so she will have no advantage on the show. She doesn't "dance." She bends her knees, sways, crawls around the floor and pats her own body parts, when her backup dancers aren't carrying her around. She would have to learn new steps and techniques just like everybody else.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 28, 2017 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I read that she is partnered with Gleb, who was Pumpy's partner when she was on the show.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Tuesday, February 28, 2017 - 11:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
If Erika will be on DWTS then I'll make sure to watch! I've become such a huge fan of her.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 3:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I'll try to watch also, Jen. I like Erika and I'd like to see what she is like in "real" life.

This must be killing Lisa V. I'm sure next season on RHOBH they will keep replaying the clip of her fainting if Erika makes it far.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 4:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I doubt Lisa V. cares. DWTS was very hard on her physically because she was also working her three restaurants. She said she was very relieved to be voted off.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Yes, I think LVP has more than enough going on in her life to have time to be jealous of Erika appearing on a TV show. I'll bet she and the other women will even show up in the audience at some point to support Erika.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I don't think of it as jealousy. More like that Erika one upped her and is actually able to do it and not do a fake faint to get out of it.

Erika can steal Lisa's crown on this matter. :-)

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Pumpy will probably hand Erika her DWTS crown.

Biloxibelle

12-21-2001

Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biloxibelle a private message Print Post    
I was so embarrassed last night when Carnie had to come in the house to get Kyle, Lisa and Eileen. To me that was beyond rude of them.

Eileen and Lisa seem to have a need for one on one alone time during all the social situations this season. Which I find rather rude. But, for Kyle as the hostess to go in and have a seat with them during her invited guest Carnies big moment was inexcusable in my opinion.

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Friday, March 03, 2017 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
Good Article on the whole thing. Kinda my view.

https://tinyurl.com/gu667uo

It's an article from Vulture.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Good one, Terolyn.