TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 19, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 19, 2017 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
How fabulous is Hong Kong? I've heard the shopping there is out of control.

Here we go again. Eden seems to be a sh*t-stirrer, ala Lisa Rinna. Why did she feel it necessary to tell Rinna that Dorite made a comment in Mexico about her bag o' pills? Didn't she know that would cause problems? That's what started the whole mess with Kyle, when she went to LVP and repeated Rinna's words. Nobody should ever tell her anything.

And Eden is paying for some guy she's never met in person to fly to New York and stay in a hotel room with her?! She has no boundaries. That's just crazy!

Biloxibelle

12-21-2001

Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biloxibelle a private message Print Post    
I don't think Eden was in Mexico. The only ones at the table Housewife wise was Lisa V, Kyle and Erika. Lisa R and Eileen came later. I kinda figured it was Erika.

I do think Dorit is straddling the truth on why she retold the story. I only say that because she retold it something like 3 times. I think that leans more toward gossip than haha story.

I do think Lisa R needs to come with a warning label that says; Does not travel well. Please leave at home.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I also didn't think Eden was in Mexico

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Hmmmmmmm, then who relayed the conversation to Rinna?

I thought Erika was a real snot to Dorit on the junk in Hong Kong. I realize she and Dorit have not clicked with each other, but Erika kind of went vicious with her all of a sudden.

I don't like Erika. I think she's cold and mean. She's also a liar. She talked in last week's episode about all the "Christmases and birthdays" she spent at her grandparents' house when she visited there. Except her grandparents didn't buy that house until she was 17 (by her own words), and she moved away to New York at 18.

http://www.allaboutthetea.com/2017/03/14/rhobh-star-erika-girardi-caught-in-lies-regarding-her-childhood-timeline/

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Babyjax, my guess is that a producer told Rinna.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Oh, and thanks for the article. When I was watching the episode, her story wasn't quite making sense to me.

Also, she said she lived with her mother and stayed at her grandmother's a lot. For some reason I thought she lived at her grandmother's house full time. Do you remember her saying something like that in the past?

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I really dislike Dorit.

She brought up the pills 3 times and then forgets..... ya right.
Also she did not talk about it in a joking manner. She came right out and asked Eden if Lisa had a drug problem.

I do not blame Erika for going off on her, she needles Erika every time they meet.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 3:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I thought it was Erika who relayed the Mexico conversation to Rinna.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 7:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
They haven't shown that it was Erika yet, but I tend to agree that it is the most likely scenario at this point.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 7:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yes Grooch - Erika lied about her past in the Georgia episode. Andy is really working over-time to get the viewers to like Erika.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 7:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Andy likes her entourage. He wants her to stay.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 7:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Well, with the Little Bo Peep look she is sporting in her confessional, as well as the look she wore the first night in Hong Kong where she wore pajamas to go have drinks - she really needs to consider firing her "glam squad." How freaking ridiculous is it that she can't do her own hair, makeup or dress herself?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I loved her outfit in Hong Kong, but the hair was hideous. She looked like Princess Leia with the rolls moved to the top, rather than over the ears. Not at all attractive.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I liked the outfit as well and didn't care for the hair.
As for her Glam Squad, many rich people have tons of staff to do stuff for them. It is fine with me-keeps people employed...wish I had a few to do stuff for me lol.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I was glad that Eileen went with Lisa and Dorit. I thought they all should have gone since that was what they were there for.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, March 18, 2017 - 4:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Sportsfan, I get what you are saying about keeping people employed. My point is they must hate her with some of the looks she has been sporting. Maybe I dislike her so much I just can't get over it.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Saturday, March 18, 2017 - 6:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Lol Lexie.

I really kind of like her though. I think she has a good heart and probably has been through a lot in her life. The preview for next week shows that we may learn more about her.

She certainly is showing that she is a true and not a fair-weather friend to Eileen and Lisa R. That accounts for something in my eyes.

Mamie I agree, they all should have gone.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, March 18, 2017 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
See, I don't see her as a true friend to either of them. They are total fan-girls that stroke her ego. When she made her video, they were fan-girling over her patting her puss and jumping up and down on a bed - like she had talent or something. I just don't like her - I think she's the true "sniper from the side." She brings nothing to the show. She has no personality and zero sense of humor. I don't like anyone that I can't joke around with.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, March 18, 2017 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I'm in your corner, Lexie (again!). I'm not a fan of Erika. I don't trust her, and I agree that Eileen and Rinna just feed her ego.

Pdxtransplant

07-09-2010

Saturday, March 18, 2017 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pdxtransplant a private message Print Post    
I love Erika and totally get her personality given her mother's parenting style. That made her a bit reserved and untrusting. I think her entourage are her best friends. Plus, she is right. Dorit is desperately seeking relevance.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, March 18, 2017 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I'm not sure why Erika dislikes Dorit so much. I haven't found anything to dislike Dorit about so far. She seems like a genuinely happy person who loves her family.

Very disappointed in Eileen and Rinna; they are like groupies. They just don't seem to fit in with the rest of the gals (except Erika, I guess.) Rinna is a horrible liar and loves stirring things up, but never wants to take responsibility when caught. Eileen would be better off not being tied to the hip of Rinna.

Rinna has balls going after Dorit after all the horrible things she said about Kim. Dorit did say it was all a joke when she talked about Rinna's pills at that dinner. Rinna strikes me as someone who is insecure. She's too showoff and tries too hard. So sad that she's that exited her daughters walked in a fashion with ....GET READY...one of the Hadid girls..ughh!

Is she wanting to be another Kris Jenner?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, March 18, 2017 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I absolutely adore Dorit. She's one of the better casting additions in recent years. I also liked Katherine from last year. I was very disappointed that Andy didn't bring her back this year.

Pdxtransplant

07-09-2010

Sunday, March 19, 2017 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pdxtransplant a private message Print Post    
I don't dislike Dorit, but I do find her accent to be self constructed as a means to stand apart while also being defensive and boastful of it. She seems to just like shopping (yawn), boasting of her husband's career (yawn) with Boy George (adore). Her continuing diagnoses of Ericka's standoffish nature is also a yawn.

Oh, and I liked Katherine as well.

But I find Ericka to be sagacious about all these ladies, as well as talented.

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Sunday, March 19, 2017 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
I agree Pdx.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Sunday, March 19, 2017 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I agree Pdx.
I find Dorit extremely phoney and a major sh.t disturber. She needles Erika every time she sees her. Erika has been more than patient with her to this point and has every right to call her out.