TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 01, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Dance Shows: Dancing With The Stars - Season 24: Archive through May 01, 2017 users admin

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, April 24, 2017 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
complete BS Heather voted out !!!! She was one of the best!!! damn judges underscoring her! ugh!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, April 24, 2017 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
So sad! The wrong person went home way too early. I wanted her in the finals and she deserved to be there. So disappointed. :-(

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, April 24, 2017 - 9:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Makes no sense. There's at least 2 others that should have gone home instead.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, April 24, 2017 - 9:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Nick was soo bad tonight. He was soo stiff and just not good. I only watched a few dances and just luv Rashad.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, April 24, 2017 - 11:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nick, Bonner, David, Nancy...

but Heather?

Granted I don't know her at all but that was quite the surprise.

At least she got that perfect score tonight and she certainly was gracious, so good for her.

After saying the guys had the better dance.. they actually gave the women a better score. Strange.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 3:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I thought the guys had a much better (and more fun) dance. Nick was a little stiff in his solo tonight, but he had a great dance last week and was good in the group dance. He's definitely showing improvement every week and that's what this show is all about.

I wonder if they didn't vote for Heather because they don't like the show stacking the deck with professional dancers? It doesn't matter to me if she didn't do ballroom dancing - you can't take away the fact that she was a back-up dancer for Beyonce.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 4:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Lexi said exactly all my thoughts from last night. The girls' group dance was just blah.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I think that Nick is better in the group dances than the solo ones.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Sea, I think the judges were trying to say the guys had a more fun dance, but the girls dance, although boring, had more technique.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
the boys dance was a hot mess. The girls definitely had better techinique. :-)

I feel bad for not voting for Heather. I thought she'd be around a lot longer. I thought for sure Nancy would be going out of the girls. She just comes off as bratty. She always has.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
I felt sorry for Nancy because the audience was so vocal that she is the one that should have went home. I would hate to be in the position she found herself in.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
You have to remember this show has an older audience- so the voters are probably a bit more inclined for Nancy (the 1994 Olympic skating final is still the highest-rated non-Super Bowl sports broadcast of all time in the US), plus there were all the ringer accusations. I'm not shocked it happened, though it's a couple of weeks earlier than I thought- I thought she'd go out semi-final week.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That's unfortunate. I think Nancy has been nice on the show. She seems to be making the most of it and is appreciative of the experience. I didn't think they were booing Nancy in particular but more that Heather got perfect scores and has done great and was eliminated too early. They would have booed regardless of who else was with her in the bottom two.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I am an older demographic person who was also a huge Glee fan, i enjoyed watching Nancy more because you saw how hard she is working, how much it meant. Heather is an equally lovely women, but her professional background always felt unfair...and i am not the one who usually cares about the 'ringers'.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
.Actually, more than a few people who were diehard figure skating fans were not so thrilled with Nancy's Princess act towards other skaters, such as Oksana Baiul.. Nancy clearly thought that after she was put on the team because of her injury (and proving she had rehabbed, but not competing for the team) she may have thought she would win.

Then after her snarky remarks about Oksana were caught live she didn't come to the closing ceremonies with the team.. claimed something but in reality she had already set up a lucrative Disney appearance so was never planning on being at the ceremony.

And she quit skating and didn't compete for the US at worlds which meant we ended up with only two, not three members the next year.

(Tara Lipinski did the same.. Nancy and Tara got to be on 3 person Olympic teams and then didn't pay their dues to ensure that we'd have a three person team, by quitting before worlds.. eager to cash in.. but others have absolutely done the opposite.)

So I certainly wouldn't be voting for her because of who she is.

Roblover.. I would hope that Nancy's partner would have explained to her that she wasn't necessarily even in the bottom two (only if Tom says that.. but he rarely does) and it didn't mean the audience wanted Nancy to go.. heck when they announced that all the women were in jeopardy, I doubt that was popular with the audience.

It would be awful but I trust that he did explain that it actually wasn't about Nancy and there probably would have been boos if she was the one to go.

But I always feel for the person in that position on this show, when someone leaves who is really popular.

In this case someone left who was clearly better,

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, May 01, 2017 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Double elimination tonight.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Monday, May 01, 2017 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Normani and Val had perfect scores and are immune from elimination.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Monday, May 01, 2017 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Nancy and Artem, Nick and Peta eliminated.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Monday, May 01, 2017 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Nancy & Artem and Nick & Peta are eliminated.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Monday, May 01, 2017 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
YAY! David & Lindsay are still in it. GO CUBS!

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, May 01, 2017 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
ByeBye Nick. Your 15 minutes of "fame" are finally up.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, May 01, 2017 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
If I had the chance to dance on DWTS, i would take my 15 minutes! LOL

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, May 01, 2017 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I don't think I have ever jumped for joy off the couch as high as I did tonight for any other results, on any season. YAY DAVID! GO CUBS!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, May 01, 2017 - 10:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Not a Nancy fan but seems like David (or Bonner)should have left first, dance wise. But he clearly has fans and he seems like a great guy. Great energy.

And I like Lindsay too.

(Not a Nick OR Peta fan really.

I think they were really worried that Normai would leave but her performance was good and of course their scords gave her immunity.

And I thought everyone did well in those dance offs.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, May 01, 2017 - 10:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I honestly feel that the double elimination/dance off for extra points, is specifically made to get rid of the ones that have a great fan base but aren't the best dancers. This is one time I'm glad it backfired.

The fart incident was the funniest thing ever! LOL