TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 30, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Little People; Big World: Archive through May 30, 2017 users admin

Erniesgirl

06-26-2006

Sunday, May 14, 2017 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Erniesgirl a private message Print Post    
Baby boy Roloff has arrived.

http://people.com/tv/zach-roloff-wife-tori-roloff-welcome-first-baby-son/?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Sunday, May 14, 2017 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
He looks like Matt.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, May 14, 2017 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
LOL! He just looks like a baby to me. Very cute and a big one (I was 5lb and about 17 inches).

Congrats to them!

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Monday, May 15, 2017 - 8:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
What a precious little cutie.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, May 15, 2017 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Little Jackson weighed in at 9 lbs., 1 oz., and 20.5 inches long.

Not too little.. But quite precious.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, May 15, 2017 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
My babies were 9 lbs. 1 oz. and 22 inches long and 9 lbs. 5 oz. and 21 inches long and too me, they were still small but everyone else thought they were huge. Well, I didn't think they were that small coming out but....My doctor said he rarely had babies born under 8 lbs. anymore.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, May 15, 2017 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
My mom was small, short .. 5' in her prime, Dad was 5'7".. And a smoker.. That had to factor in. I

But my brother was just as small at birth, but 6', as opposed to my highest at 5'2".

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, May 15, 2017 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
My mom was small, short .. 5' in her prime, Dad was 5'7".. And a smoker.. That had to factor in. I

But my brother was just as small at birth, but 6', as opposed to my highest at 5'2".

Online I see reports that average birth weight in 2010 was 7.5 pounds and that weights were trending slightly down at that time.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Thursday, May 18, 2017 - 8:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I have a great 'baby weight' joke to pull on people. Ask what is the average weight for a baby. The will answer about 7 pounds forgetting that 'wait' also sounds the same for which the answer is 9 months. I have never had anyone give me the month answer.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, May 19, 2017 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Good one, OG.

I hope Matt isn't too overbearing being Zach's boss and I think Zach could be a good fit it that company.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, May 22, 2017 - 8:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
So, I just learned that Zach lives next door to my niece. My niece is not happy. The camera crews are taking over the neighborhood. When she saw the family and tried to say hi, I'm your neighbor, she said they were rude and just brushed her off. Fame?

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, May 22, 2017 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
That's disappointing. :-( They seem so nice.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Monday, May 22, 2017 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Probably if I multiplied all the times they are approached by strangers I'd probably be less than cordial also. I think about all the people lately who have been serious harmed of even killed by total strangers out of the blue that I might do the same.

I"m sure they are very nice people.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Monday, May 22, 2017 - 9:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
That reminds me of several years ago when a man came to my door claiming that he just moved down the block and wondered if he could come in to use my phone as his wasn't hooked up yet. I didn't let a perfect stranger into my house...and there hadn't been any houses empty or sold down the street. Never laid eyes on him again and this is a very close-knit community.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, May 22, 2017 - 9:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
OG Zack and Tori seem much warmer and more approachable than Jeremy and his wife. IMHO
So glad you didn't let that creep into your house.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Monday, May 22, 2017 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
That was before everything has gone to hell in a hand basket.

Years ago my my grandson once in awhile used to play against Zach and Jeremy in soccer. My daughter thought they were a lovely family.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, May 22, 2017 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
(((OG)))

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 6:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I guess it's Jeremy that moved next to my niece. I don't watch the show, so messed the names up.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 8:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
It probably was Jeremy & Audrey. The show showed them househunting on the last episode.

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 8:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
Jeremy & Audrey don't seem very warm and fuzzy to anyone, even within the family. Watching their interaction with Chris was very uncomfortable. I'm sure they've had to keep their guard up since becoming recognizable, but seems like you can find a balance between being private and being approachable. I'll chalk it up to youth lol

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I did happen to see a couple of shows today. My friend was the one photographing for the website.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Thursday, May 25, 2017 - 8:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I was so sad that Tori and Zach lost their fur baby Sully. Broke my heart. He was only 3 years old.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, May 25, 2017 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That's cool, Kooklie!

So sad about beautiful Sully.. so young and it happened so quickly.

Egbok

07-13-2000

Thursday, May 25, 2017 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
Kookliebird, thanks for sharing your insights to Jeremy and Audrey. And how fun to see your friend the photographer on the show!

And then the part about poor Sully. He was too young and how sad that he died. I appreciate that Tory & Zack allowed filming of Sully's laying to rest on the farm. It was very touching.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Tuesday, May 30, 2017 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Here's a great article from People about Tori's and Zach's baby:
http://people.com/tv/little-people-big-world-zach-tori-roloff-baby-boy-jackson/