TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 18, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 18, 2011 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 16, 2011 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
OMG... that is so tragic. They never think about the ones they are leaving behind.

Panda

07-15-2005

Tuesday, August 16, 2011 - 9:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
This is very sad! I just read about it.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, August 16, 2011 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
The real victim here is their little girl. She's the one who will have issues for the rest of her life because her daddy "left her" in that way. My older sister took her life in 1972 and left her little boy, who was three weeks shy of being 5 years old at the time. My parents raised him and did the best they could, but he has had issues his entire life stemming from his mother's suicide. The most horrible thing about suicide is not just the grief of losing a loved one, but the guilt everyone around him will feel for the rest of their lives, wondering if there might have been some way to help him. Such a terrible tragedy. My heart goes out to his whole family.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Tuesday, August 16, 2011 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Very sad. Makes me wonder about all these shows.

Queenie

07-09-2007

Tuesday, August 16, 2011 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenie a private message Print Post    
Very sad for his little girl and other children. It makes me angry actually.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Tuesday, August 16, 2011 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
This is so sad, for everyone. I'm sure his wife thinks it's her fault since she just filed for divorce a month ago, and alleged abuse. I'm not sure that Bravo will be able to film the show without addressing it. I, for one, don't want to see the story if they do decide to talk about it. Suicide is all over the place in my family. It's far too personal for us to see how everyone deals with this.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 16, 2011 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Hukd, they have already finished filming (the show starts in a couple of weeks) so they won't be able to address it until the reunion.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Tuesday, August 16, 2011 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
That character probably never thinks of anyone but herself, I can't believe she will be morning her husband after all the nasty talking heads about him and the lack of love

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Tuesday, August 16, 2011 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Oh, thanks Lexie. Then I'll bet it's the last season for this franchise. How could they possibly film the next season and this not be front and center?

I do hope they're editing somewhat. It would be horribly inappropriate, IMO, to show Taylor ragging on him, talking negatively behind his back, etc. now that we know this.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, August 16, 2011 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Seems like Russell was getting caught in his scams. Very sad way to handle this dilema. There is always a way out. I wonder how this will affect Taylor on the show.

Huk'd, I don't see Taylor feeling guilty. It was his choice. She was no innocent in all their schemes, but now she might get off.

I do feel sorry for their little girl. Taylor married him for money....shouldn't bring a baby into that type of marriage.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Tuesday, August 16, 2011 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Cricket, since Taylor had just filed for divorce and also publicly accused him of abusing her, I do think she will have guilt. I think it happens pretty regularly with the people left behind after a suicide.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, August 16, 2011 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Wow. A part of me wishes that Taylor would take her little girl and go far far far away from this show but sadly, that won't happen. I really feel for the daughter.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, August 17, 2011 - 6:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It will be interesting to see whether or not Bravo does a massive "re-editing" of the show prior to its debut in a couple of weeks. Evidently, the season that is "in the can," featured Taylor and Russell going to marriage counseling.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, August 17, 2011 - 6:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
.. and I'm not quite sure I'm buying the "abusive" issues. Russell was pretty much a whipped puppy and for all intents and purposes they were more roommates than husband and wife.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Wednesday, August 17, 2011 - 6:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Lexie, his first wife reported physical abuse too

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, August 17, 2011 - 8:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Thanks Hukd, I didn't know that. I didn't get the vibe that he was an abuser - more of a whipped puppy.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, August 17, 2011 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Timeline of a Tragedy

http://www.eonline.com/news/timeline_of_tragedy_real_housewives/258422

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, August 17, 2011 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
WOW... after reading Chieko's link, I totally read Russell wrong.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, August 17, 2011 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
So basically she knew he was broke from the get-go but still insisted on having a $50,000 birthday party for their daughter - a party which only she enjoyed.

I already did not want to watch this season because of Taylor and Kyle and now there's no way I will tune in even to peek. She's needs to let her family heal and then get a real job to support her daughter away from the eyes of reality tv.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, August 17, 2011 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
For some reason I could not get into this crew. Lisa and her ultra rich neighbor were ok and I liked "peeking" into their homes but the rest of them I could not relate to. Kyle is mean looking to me and she and her sister just boring former child stars. I mean hellllooooooooo it's not like they were Shirley Temple or something .
Kelsey Grammer's ex is boring and the poor lady whose hubby died had weird lips which I found distracting.
I could watch all of the HW shows although I am not sure why......

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Wednesday, August 17, 2011 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Well, if Showbiz Tonight has their way, this show will not be aired. That is what happened after that "Megan Wants a Millionaire" contestant killed the ex-girlfriend and stuck her body in a suitcase.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, August 18, 2011 - 6:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I was just reading that in spite of advertising a premiere date for almost two months, they were still filming because Bravo ordered 4 more episodes prior to Russell's death.

I couldn't tell from the article if they had finished filming and then Bravo ordered 4 more episodes (from 14 to 18) or if they were prematurely advertising the new season while they were still filming.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, August 18, 2011 - 7:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
This show should be cancelled; there is no reason to continue.May be in a year without Taylor .

Prisonerno6

08-31-2002

Thursday, August 18, 2011 - 7:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Prisonerno6 a private message Print Post    
According to Andy Cohen's blog on bravotv.com, they had finished primary production already. The show was set to premiere on Labor Day, but it seems they may hold it back.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, August 18, 2011 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Thanks Prisoner - that just sounded whack that they would increase the number of episodes from 14 to 18. But the way I read the article, they had finished filming and then Bravo ordered 4 more episodes. Either way - 18 is A LOT of episodes - that would mean the show would be on air for FOUR months !!!! I may have to go see iffin I can find that article again and post it.