TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 08, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 08, 2011 users admin

Txhazeleyes

02-12-2008

Thursday, August 18, 2011 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txhazeleyes a private message Print Post    
I love to watch this group. Sad to hear about Russell, he sort of reminds me of alot of the cops I've known in my life (my mother was a deputy sheriff), quiet, uptight, uncomfortable in groups and there is ironically a high number of suicides with cops as well.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, August 18, 2011 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Okay, go to the second article on this link:

Season 2

"TMZ is also reporting that filming as yet to end on the new season even though a premiere date has been announced. This coincides with HR’s report that Bravo recently ordered more episodes for the series, increasing the originally planned 14 episodes to 18. TMZ adds that Bravo has instructed the cast not to talk to the press while also canceling a shoot that was scheduled for today."

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, August 18, 2011 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Good for Showbiz Tonight if they think this season shouldn't be aired after this death.

Bonzacat

07-08-2003

Thursday, August 18, 2011 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonzacat a private message Print Post    
More info, but nothing definite about a firm premier date:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/source-bravo-will-delay-premiere-225041

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, August 19, 2011 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
OMG...

Taylor Armstrong hospitalized from beating prior to filming

Chieko

11-20-2003

Monday, August 22, 2011 - 8:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
The newest housewife, Brandi Glanville is Leanne Rime's husband, Eddie Cibrian's ex.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, August 22, 2011 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Oh, I was wondering where I'd heard that name. I'm sure we'll hear enough about Leanne and Eddie to put Camille in the shade.

Redpen

07-24-2003

Tuesday, August 23, 2011 - 2:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Redpen a private message Print Post    
Oh no, another ex of a famous person. Guess I'll quit this one like I did RHONY. These shows are getting worse every season.

Csnog

07-18-2002

Saturday, September 03, 2011 - 8:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
It's still going to air, but they edited it.

Russell was not on the first few episodes and Bravo cut a scene in which Taylor goes lingerie shopping.

Audiences can expect a short, taped prelude to Monday's premiere 9 p.m. ET that will address Armstrong's death.

It's a chance for the women and their husbands to get together and share their emotion and their thoughts and sense of loss... noting that Taylor will be absent.

Prisonerno6

08-31-2002

Monday, September 05, 2011 - 11:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Prisonerno6 a private message Print Post    
Anyone watch? I want to feel sympathetic towards Taylor, then she says something like, "I'm so fragile right now!" and I think, "Then why are you doing a reality TV show?"

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Tuesday, September 06, 2011 - 1:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
Maybe she is doing the show because she really needs the money. Last season I did not like her, but this year so far anyhow I do feel bad for her. Lisa was my favorite, but this year she is coming across as a bit of a snob, and her hubby too. Also, I am a pet lover, but you do not bring a dog to someone's dinner party and have it drink out of $500.00 glasses, and then drink out of it afterwards. Also Adrianns husband was kind of weird tonight, in fact both of them were kind of out of sorts. Maybe it was me, but I just didn't care for it at all.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, September 06, 2011 - 8:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
It was a strange show last night. I kind of had opposite impressions of everyone that I had from season one.
Lisa and Ken came across ( to me) poorly. Ken like an ass and Lisa very defensive and jealous.
Camille came off very well, calm, self possessed.
Adrienne and Paul, I goggled to see if they were separated !!!
Taylor, why are/were you doing this show ?

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Tuesday, September 06, 2011 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
When someone dies, we do talk about it, but we don't do a round table with other sort of friends, that seemed so TVish to me and kind of rude in the sense that people were all being very assumptive (if that is a word). I found the whole thing rather offensive.

Prisonerno6

08-31-2002

Tuesday, September 06, 2011 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Prisonerno6 a private message Print Post    
I got what Ken was saying about marriage therapy -- for him to seek therapy would be admitting a weakness in HIM. He wasn't saying anything about Taylor. Taylor, of course, made a mountain out of that molehill, with Kyle egging her on.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, September 06, 2011 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Taylor is just so passive/aggressive! Ken's comment was rude, but she should have said something in the moment instead of running off to the bathroom to cry. And then Kyle was really feeding into it.

The way Adrienne and Paul were behaving at the table was childish. She's the one who made the comment that everyone should be on their best behavior in her house and then she treats her husband like he's 5? He's her husband, not one of her children. My hubby would never have put up with me talking to him like that, nor would I ever disrespect him in front of guests like that.

And Ken and Lisa? Leave the dog at home. He's cute, but he doesn't belong at the dinner table. They were both rude.

Just goes to show (once again!) that money doesn't buy class!

Isn't it ironic that Camille looked like the level-headed one?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 06, 2011 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I saw the show, it is sort of unbelievable that they had the dog at the table and let him drink out of the glasses!!

And what was Adrienne's problem, did I miss something, I didn't see Paul do anything but she was all over him, even throwing him out of the bathroom. That bathroom was certainly big enought for two!!

Christiii

07-07-2005

Tuesday, September 06, 2011 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Ok, I've watched it twice now, and keep missing the part at the dinner table between Adrienne and Paul. I saw the whole Ken drama, but tune in just to see Paul saying that something Adrienne said made everyone uncomfortable..
Don't think I can watch it a third time, so
HELP!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, September 06, 2011 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Also Adrianns husband was kind of weird tonight, in fact both of them were kind of out of sorts. Maybe it was me, but I just didn't care for it at all.

Countrydaze, I usually don't care for him; think he's over the top, but tonight I almost felt sorry for him. All he was doing was opening the bottle of champagne and Adrienne kept telling him to stop..something about glasses were being brought. She then tells him 'they' are making a toast; he didn't seem to know about it and he then sensed she as mad at him, but didn't know what he had done wrong.

The fact they proceeded to argue awhile as the others watched, was interesting. I'm thinking they may be having problems.

Very interesting dynamic between Lisa/Kyle/Taylor. Lisa does not want Taylor coming between her and Kyle. Now maybe she knows how Kim has felt all this time.

Christiii, watch before the toast; that's when the argument took place.

It wasn't Paul saying something; it was Ken (Lisa's husband.) Paul asked Taylor how she was doing (her marriage) and she said they were in counseling and she was going to therapy so much she knew too much about herself.

Ken said he didn't agree with therapy; people who need to do that are weak. Prior to that he said if there is something wrong and the woman isn't happy it is up to the man to make her happy. If he had just stopped there, he would have been fine, lol.

I loved how Lisa suddenly had to leave early after Kyle confronted Ken on what he said to Taylor. She mumbled something about having to pick someone up at the airport.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Tuesday, September 06, 2011 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Hey Cricket! I saw all that, but missed the argument between Adrienne and Paul....

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, September 06, 2011 - 9:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Christiii stated:
I saw the whole Ken drama, but tune in just to see Paul saying that something Adrienne said made everyone uncomfortable..

Okay, then I must be confused, lol. Nevermind. So sorry...my head is scrambled today. When I read "Paul saying that something Adrienne said" I READ "Paul saying that something TAYLOR said."

So sorry!

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Tuesday, September 06, 2011 - 10:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
Cricket, I rewatched it and you are right, Adrienne was picking at Paul, which in my opinion is very rude to do in front of company. Everyone looked very uncomfortable. I wonder if that is the next divorce.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, September 07, 2011 - 7:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Going back to earlier in the show, Adrienne was upset with Paul because he was supposed to be helping her with the dinner party and he went golfing instead, after that she just kept picking at him.

Watching2

07-07-2001

Thursday, September 08, 2011 - 3:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
Adrienne is always mean to Paul. She was always putting him down last season, too. She'd always mock him out and at one point, they said that was how they were - always bickering, but fine. I didn't see anything Paul did to warrant her making a scene, esp. in front of guests.

Mictay

09-29-2006

Thursday, September 08, 2011 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
Looks like this year is just going to be an overall train wreck.....

Last year I really liked Adrienne but she did not come off well on this past episode..

And I dont see where Ken said anything wrong,it's his opinion,but like Prisoner said Taylor had to make a mountain out of a mole hill.

On another note...Kim's dinner party outfit IMO was horrible

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Thursday, September 08, 2011 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
I don't Ken said anything out of line. Is he not entitled to his opinion? Sheesh, I agree with him, a lot of psychologists are just a waste of time. If the counselor they were seeing was so good, then why did he not catch on that the poor man had suicidal thoughts?