TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 23, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 23, 2011 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, September 11, 2011 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
What Ken said was very insensitive to the pain Taylor was obviously going thru. At that point she was doing everything she could to save her marriage for the sake of her small child, and for Ken to belittle that effort was not only insensitive, but hurtful and rude. Sometimes opinions are best kept to oneself, especially if it's something that will be hurtful to someone else.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Sunday, September 11, 2011 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
"save her marriage for the sake of her small child"

But that's never a good idea, as Dr. Phil has said, children would rather be from a bad marriage, than in a bad marriage.

And I speak from experience.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, September 11, 2011 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I know, but that's what she kept saying. Also if you can turn things around, it really is what's best for the child. But if you can't, many people are better off to separate. I just think it was heartless and rude of Ken to say what he said. At the very least it was thoughtless and uncaring for what she's going through. Taylor's not my favorite by a long shot, but that was a really snarky thing to say. Just mean.

Don't know if I said that right, Chieko, but I get where you're coming from. I had a lot of friends growing up who probably would have been a lot happier if their parents had just divorced and stopped fighting with each other.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Sunday, September 11, 2011 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Yes, you said it perfectly, and like you said if things could be turned around, it would be the best for everyone. I guess I'm just a little cynical, influenced by my own past experiences.

Mistysmoke

08-10-2001

Sunday, September 11, 2011 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mistysmoke a private message Print Post    
I don't think Ken was saying anything about Taylor's marriage. The others were talking about how oftentimes men won't want to go to therapy and to me Ken was giving a man's/his point of view.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, September 13, 2011 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
When Kyle brought the whole thing up in the car, "Lisa, is Ken mad at me?" I thought, oh no, here we go! Can't these women spend a couple of hours together without getting into a fight? What a bunch of divas! (I guess that's the whole point of the show.)

I'm really not liking Lisa as much this season as I did last year. And Taylor is just too needy for my taste. She's an energy vacuum, just sucks all the life out of everybody! She would be tough to be around for long. She is looking awfully skinny, too, poor thing.

Biloxibelle

12-21-2001

Tuesday, September 13, 2011 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biloxibelle a private message Print Post    
I watched again and really listened to what Ken said. He said, going to therapy would make him feel weak. Not once did he ever say Taylor or Russell were weak for going or he even thought of them as weak. He was only commenting on himself and he is 100% entitled to that opinion. Oh course Taylor once again has make it all about her, so she didn't really bother listening to what he really said. Babyjax is right, Taylor sucks all the life out of the room.

Kyle just likes to hop on any bitchwagon that is happening by. She showed that by bringing it up in the limo in front of all the woman. If she really cared if Ken was mad at her she would have called Lisa the very next day. But hey, no drama in doing that now is there.

They aren't showing Lisa in the best light this year. I wonder why? However, if my husband was being yapped at by 2 woman like Ken was, I too would have come up with a reason to leave. Even if what he did was wrong I wouldn't just sit there and let them blast away on him.

Mistysmoke

08-10-2001

Tuesday, September 13, 2011 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mistysmoke a private message Print Post    
I thought it was funny when Taylor seemed to be complaining that Kim was talking too much. Um, it's not the Taylor show (though it's looking like it may be), attention doesn't always have to be on you.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Tuesday, September 13, 2011 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Am I watching the same show? I think Lisa is coming across fine. I still like her the best.

Kim might have a substance abuse problem from the look of the preview for next week's show...

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, September 20, 2011 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Nobody watched last night? Crazy Taylor in the Rockies? Kyle & Portia picking up poop? Good times.

Thought the part about the Sacramento Kings was very interesting. I live in the Sac area, so this was very close to home. Apparently the arena we built for the Kings 20 years ago is no longer good enough. Unfortunately, the people of Sacramento don't want to pay for a new one. I understand not wanting to fork over a lot of money during a recession, but the other side is that the Kings (and indirectly, the stadium) bring a lot of money into this area. Not just the basketball games, but the restaurants and hotels surrounding the area. In addition to sports events, the arena is used for lots of other events, such as concerts, Disney on Ice, even Monster Trucks. It would be a big loss to Sac for the Kings to move. A lot of people here were upset last spring cause the Kings were negotiating to take their team to LA. That's why people were upset. Funny how Adrienne didn't mention that part!

Debra

11-20-2003

Tuesday, September 20, 2011 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debra a private message Print Post    
I also live in the Sacramento area and thought last nights show made us out to look like a bunch of thugs. I never heard anything about any violence. I just heard about many loyal Kings fans who were very disappointed that the team might be moving.

Taylor and Kim aren't coming off very well so far this season. I think I am going to have to tape it from now on so I can FF through the Taylor drama. It is just to hard for me to watch.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, September 20, 2011 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Rehtse, I still love Lisa the mostest (as well as Ken and Giggy).

BJM, I thought Adrienne did say the team may be moving and this might be the Kings last game in Sac.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Tuesday, September 20, 2011 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
Okay I live in Fairfield near ya'll.

I didn't take what Ken said as a dig to Taylor but him talking about himself.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Tuesday, September 20, 2011 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
Lisa and Ken are my favorites, after them Adrienne and Paul.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Wednesday, September 21, 2011 - 4:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Yey, glad to see others like Lisa et al as well. :-)

The Kim telephone call was interesting....

I thought Kyle's daughter was adorable...poop!

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Wednesday, September 21, 2011 - 7:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Sad to see Kim is clearly still on drugs, pharmaceuticals I assume. She speaks like she is strung out on Xanax. I have my suspicions she gave Taylor a little too when they were in the bathroom.

I wish the girls would have encouraged Taylor just to go to bed and not dress her up for dinner.

I wish Adrienne would see Paul is just playing around, but she takes it to another level.

Kyle's daughter Portia is just too damn cute with her Shirley Temple curls!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, September 21, 2011 - 8:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I also love Adrienne and Paul.

And Ken was clearly talking about himself when it came to therapy and not a dig at Taylor.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, September 21, 2011 - 8:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I also like Adrienne and Paul, but wish she'd lighten up on him a little. He really seems to care about her, but she's kind of disrespectful to him a lot on camera. Not cool. He seems protective of her. She needs to remember he's not trying to interfere in her business (that I can see), he's just worried about her safety.

That whole thing with Ken and Taylor was blown way out of proportion. Right now, everything's about Taylor. She exhausts me. Between not eating and the altitude, she went way over the edge. Altitude can seriously affect some people. You have to be sure to drink a lot of water and not drink too much. You can get altitude sickness really easily.

Prisonerno6

08-31-2002

Wednesday, September 21, 2011 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Prisonerno6 a private message Print Post    
Poop!

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Wednesday, September 21, 2011 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
My heart goes out to Taylor. It seems that he has been beating her and she is just going through a very bad time and it seems she has no self esteem right now. I really do feel sorry for her.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, September 22, 2011 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I feel sorry for her too, but I am glad she's seeing a counselor. She needs someone who can help her get through this difficult time. Her friends want to help her, but after a while that kind of neediness is exhausting and not really healthy in a friendship. We all go thru needy periods when we appreciate having friends to lean on, but over an extended time it becomes exhausting and a strain on any friendship. It's good she's seeking professional help. If Ken thinks that's "weak" that's fine, but Taylor is definitely feeling weak right now, especially after all she's been through. I hope she gets the support she needs. Ken might find himself feeling weak, too, if he and Lisa suddenly lost everything they had and he lost Lisa, too. That would bring anybody to their knees.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Thursday, September 22, 2011 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
Very well said Babyjax!

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, September 22, 2011 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
My heart goes out to all the survivors of friends and family who took their own lives. But on the topic of what we've seen on the last 2 shows Taylor seems to not be able to be strong enough to move on from what I suspect to be an abusive relationship. I think tptb edited out any mention of abuse but the "girls" knew the situation.

Camille certainly has done a complete turnaround as far as the obnoxiousness that she portrayed herself to be last season. I'm rooting for her to have a happy little life in the future with a man that doesn't trade in wives every few years.

That phone call from Kim was odd and I do suspect like others that she was not sober.

I get an icky vibe from Kyle's husband? Something just seems not very kosher with him.

Paul is getting something out of that marriage of his but for the life of me I don't know what. Adrienne seems to be somewhat entitled and she feels she rules that roost and Paul basically allows her to hen peck him. yuck!

This season my faves are Camille, Kim, Lisa and her husband.

Mistysmoke

08-10-2001

Thursday, September 22, 2011 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mistysmoke a private message Print Post    
I can see the Sacramento thing from both points of view.
His: He wants to protect his wife and is concerned about what may happen based on the information he had.
Hers: This is a situation that needs to be fixed, hiding isn't going to help matters and lets just go and see what happens.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, September 23, 2011 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I agree with you, Mistysmoke. I just wish Adrienne would have acknowledged that Paul was worried about her personal safety and not just "interfering with her business."