TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 03, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Little People; Big World: Archive through October 03, 2011 users admin

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Saturday, July 09, 2011 - 6:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I couldn't find the old thread.

Last night on ET they had a crawler across the bottom of the screen that said the show was returning in the fall.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Saturday, July 09, 2011 - 6:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Oopsi, I think I have the name turned around. Maybe one of you kind folks can correct that error.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Saturday, July 09, 2011 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Thanks OG!

" 'Little People, Big World' Returns to TLC With 4 New Specials (Exclusive)
The network has ordered the Roloffs back to TV.
July 7

2:46 PM 7/7/2011 by Jethro Nededog"

If after last year’s Little People, Big World series finale, you were concerned about the state of Matt and Amy Roloff’s marriage, or if they decided to sell the farm, and how the older boys, Jeremy and Zach Roloff, are doing as adults, TLC has a solution for your curiosity.

TLC has confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter that it has ordered four new specials with the Roloffs. Production has already begun with the first one currently scheduled to air in early October. The first special will address some of the cliffhangers in the series finale.

link to Hollywoodreporter.com

Bidasea

08-04-2005

Saturday, July 09, 2011 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bidasea a private message Print Post    
Yeah!! I love this show. I hope the family is doing well. I'm so excited that they are coming back. Thanks for the info.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, July 09, 2011 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I'll be happy to watch but I sure hadn't been fretting over them. Guessing they got an offer they couldn't refuse to return.

So.. October for the first special.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Saturday, July 09, 2011 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Sea, thanks for correcting my goof-up.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, July 09, 2011 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Happy to help :-)

Marameko

07-15-2002

Sunday, July 10, 2011 - 6:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the update;I hope the shows from last year are repeated as I managed to miss them which was hard to do with the frequent repeats on TLC .

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Sunday, July 10, 2011 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Here is a pix of my grand daughter taken in June at her wedding rehearsal dinner with Amy. Amy asked if she could have her pix taken with Marianne. I thought Amy looked really pretty. The families know each other through running into each other at soccer games.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, July 10, 2011 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Amy looks super and your grand daugher is adorable, OG!!

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Monday, July 11, 2011 - 8:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Sea, go over to 'Games' - 'Discussion' so see how truly beautiful she is. This pix doesn't do my grand daughter justice by a long shot.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Tuesday, July 12, 2011 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Ophiliasgrandma is that "Ophilia"?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, July 12, 2011 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think Ophilia is her cat or dog..

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Tuesday, July 12, 2011 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
The pretty girl above is Marianne; this more or less is Ophelia:

Citruscitygal

08-07-2003

Monday, September 26, 2011 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Citruscitygal a private message Print Post    
Little People Big World Special on TLC next Sunday Oct 2, 2011 8PM East/Pac

Little People, Big World: Off to School

I heard a promo for it on TLC last night then confirmed in on the TLC website.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 26, 2011 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Thanks, OG!! My DVR did NOT have it set up, so I was able to set up the recordings. Not the early showing since I have Dexter and Amazing Race then, but the later show. And they are rerunning the last couple of shows that lead up to this special..

"One of the wtins moves off the farm and out of state: the state of Matt and Amy's marriage.. 1 hour.

I'd be surprised if it wasn't Jeremy doing the moving..

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Monday, September 26, 2011 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
THANKS for the heads up!

Zgoodgirl

08-22-2003

Monday, September 26, 2011 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zgoodgirl a private message Print Post    
Thanks so much OG! I was just deleting my shows that I have set up for new and thought if I should keep LPBW up just in case. It probably wouldn't have caught it, but I would have blamed that action for it being missed!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, September 26, 2011 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Beautiful Granddaughter OG!
And thanks for posting about the show. Am looking forward to an update.

Dfennessey

07-25-2004

Monday, September 26, 2011 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dfennessey a private message Print Post    
how come i can not see the picture?

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, October 03, 2011 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
It was nice to see what the family was up to and a very touching episode with Jeremy going off to college. Having my daughter move clear across the country, I so felt what the Roloffs were feeling.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Monday, October 03, 2011 - 9:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
I wasn't surprised to see Matt break down the way he did. They have really depended on Jeremy to do so many things around there because of his height. Time will tell if Zach actually steps up to the plate the way he said he will. I have my doubts. He's not just self-conscious and lacks confidence, he's shown how lazy he is.

That'd be the day that I'd wake my 21 year olds up every morning and fix them breakfast. Amy's an awesome Mom, but she has allowed them to act like sloths. And what did she say about the next to leave the nest would be Jacob? Um... what about Molly? Molly shows the greatest potential of all of them!

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Monday, October 03, 2011 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
I agree with ya there Hukd. Molly really does have the most get up and go.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, October 03, 2011 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Jeremy really has been the "go to guy" for this family.

This was a very thoughtful, positive episode and Jeremy is a wonderful young man. Zach can come across as a little cocky when it's soccer but when it's his future I think he is not as confident. I has to be absolutely awful to be a little person, have a gorgeous and tall twin and feel that others are staring at you; fortunately he has his parents as wonderful role models.

Twiggyish

08-14-2000

Monday, October 03, 2011 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Twiggyish a private message Print Post    
I wake up early on days I don't work to fix breakfast for my daughter. She works very hard and I want to make sure she eats well.

I'll try to catch the next episode.