TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 16, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: ARCHIVES: Archive through November 16, 2011 users admin

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Saturday, October 29, 2011 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Well at least Kim admitted she was on drugs that night.

Watching2

07-07-2001

Saturday, October 29, 2011 - 10:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
She also acknowledged that she has a problem with alcohol. I don't know where she has discussed her problems with alcohol. ????

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Saturday, October 29, 2011 - 11:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
She also said that she was only joking when she said that she didn't want to be on Brandi's team. Well sorry, I do not buy for one minute that she was joking and she and Kyle also totally ignored her and they were both bratty to her that whole night.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, October 31, 2011 - 6:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I just don't buy it, either, when people say mean things to other people under the excuse, "I was just joking!" Words that hurt other people are not funny. I read Kim's blog and think she was just trying to excuse herself for bad behavior without taking any ownership or responsibility in the whole mess. At least Brandi admitted she wasn't on her best behavior and attempted to apologize for it. I just don't like either of the Richards sisters.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, October 31, 2011 - 7:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Exactly BJM. The same thing that can be said about Teresa from RHONJ - because she's joking "hahahahaha" because she's like Lucille Ball.

Yankeefan1955

08-01-2008

Monday, October 31, 2011 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yankeefan1955 a private message Print Post    
I hate when Kyle and Kim do the giggling thing and only speak to each other.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Monday, October 31, 2011 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Ha ha Lexie, Teresa IS just like Lucille Ball! And Kelly Bensimone likes gumberries! And Bethenny has knives on her tongue! And Jill Zaaaarin doesn't lie! And Ramoner only drinks her Pinot Grigio once in a while!

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Monday, October 31, 2011 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Lol Hukd'!

Tonight was crazy! Did anyone else notice the rings Kim and her man had on?! OMG

Ark

07-09-2001

Monday, October 31, 2011 - 9:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I missed the rings but the mermaid was sooooo strange. At first I thought the mermaid girl was the same girl that slid down the banister but I rewatched it & I think it was another very strange girl.

Watching2

07-07-2001

Monday, October 31, 2011 - 9:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
Could someone recap the part of Kim and her man? My son decided to talk to me (for once!) for more than a min. right when that part came on. I couldn't hear what they were saying and I'm telling you, that guy's face reminded me of how they would draw a "bad guy" on the Flinstones! lol Ok, I never said I wasn't weird! hahaha... but yeah, that's what I thought of when I saw the guy's face. :-)

Ark

07-09-2001

Monday, October 31, 2011 - 9:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
As I recall, Kim told him that her sisters were going to hate him because they hate everyone. Kim told us that he lives in her neighborhood & she struck up a conversation with him while out walking. They've been dating for a year & no one knows about him. He told her he would just keep his mouth shut when he met her family but she said he couldn't do that because his wit, charm, kindness & how attractive he is are the things she loves most about him. I'm not sure those are the exact words she used but that's what she was saying. In his defense, when he smiled he was better looking than when he was just sitting there.

Watching2

07-07-2001

Monday, October 31, 2011 - 10:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
Thanks Ark! Well, I guess I'm really talking about his "9 O'clock" shadow. It was much too dark to be a "5 O'clock!" lol

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Tuesday, November 01, 2011 - 5:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Kim must have married him secretly and yeah i can see why her family would be pissed about it.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Tuesday, November 01, 2011 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Some info on Kim's man

http://absurdtosublime.net/2011/11/01/meet-ken-blumenfeld-kim-richards-man/

Also the picture is from Facebook with the caption "my special lady" He is CLEARLY wearing a wedding ring

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, November 01, 2011 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Ark, I just read on the Bravo site that the mermaid is the same girl that slid down the banister. And let me tell you, I now find mermaids as creepy as clowns and gnomes.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Tuesday, November 01, 2011 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
Frogichik thanks alot for posting the article on Kim's man!!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, November 15, 2011 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
If you want to watch something absolutely hilarious - check out this video with Andy and Giggy

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-2/videos/trouble-is-giggys-middle-name

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Tuesday, November 15, 2011 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
My heart absolutely went out to Taylor last night. She was definitely going though a very difficult time and Lisa was just downright cruel to her. And after the way Lisa has treated Taylor this past year I don't blame her one bit for not wanting her at her big event honoring her. Lisa said that she was taking the high road by inviting Taylor to her tea, but she turned around and grilled her regarding the fact that she wasn't invited. She is certainly a sanctimonious B.... and can be very mean. Last year Lisa was my favorite, but not this year. And the rest of them talk about how they didn't know whether or not to believe how bad Taylor's husband was treating her yet in the previews for next week they bring up the fact that they knew that Taylor's husband has been beating her, so who is lying here??? When Taylor fell apart and was crying I just wanted someone to give her a hug.

Now on to Kim and Kyle. I am disliking Kyle more and more each week. When she found out that Kim was moving in with that Ken and she could not understand how Kim could have kept what was going on from her, well look how bad she acted when she met him, can you blame Kim from not telling her and then she was so upset and she felt that Kim should move closer to family...who's family. Kyle and her family just moved so why didn't they move closer to Kim. She is just so controling of Kim and her crying when she met Ken was just ridiculous as far as I am concerned.

Ark

07-09-2001

Tuesday, November 15, 2011 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Have y'all heard that Kim found out her boyfriend was active on Match.com as of 3 weeks ago? Maybe Kyle was onto something.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Wednesday, November 16, 2011 - 5:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Kyle has also said she previously heard negative things about the guy from Kim's own daughters and that was one of the reasons she was upset at the news of them moving in together.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Wednesday, November 16, 2011 - 6:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
Yes Kim's kids have told Kyle that Ken is too controling but the results have been that Kim is the most normal I've ever seen her. Kim's kids may be right or they might be complaining because Kim's always made them number one. She quit acting at the height of her career and though many people younger than me may not remember her but she was one of the few child actors signed to Disney. She was that popular.

I enjoy the show with Kim on it because I get the impression she is being very genuine. I hope he's the real deal and the kids are just being normal kids not liking sharing their mom's attention with a stranger.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, November 16, 2011 - 6:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Kim's kids saying that Ken is controlling is subject to interpretation. Is he controlling in terms of keeping her off booze, eating properly, etc. Maybe Kim needs some controlling? Maybe Kim's kids didn't even say that? I don't trust Kyle when it comes to anything regarding Kim. It's a strange and unhealthy sister relationship.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, November 16, 2011 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Countrydaze, I kind of understood what the women were saying about not knowing what to believe when Taylor was telling them that Russell beat her, but whenever they'd see him he was very mild-mannered and reserved. At that point none of the pictures of her in the hospital with bruises had come out, so I can understand their confusion. If you've never seen that kind of behavior in someone, it could be really hard to imagine that it were true. Also Taylor was telling these terrible stories about Russell's behavior and how awful her marriage was, but then in the next breath she'd say they were going off on a trip together. It would be confusing for her friends.

I don't think Lisa ever said she wasn't Taylor's friend. She said, "We might not be that close" or "I'm not your closest friend." It was tactless, but I don't think she meant to be cruel. You could tell Taylor was just really stressed out and felt everyone was against her. I think it was just her situation and nobody was being cruel to her. She's very, very sensitive about what people say and blew things way out of proportion. You could see she was very emotionally fragile. Even when she was talking to Adrienne's husband at the gate (having a brain fart and can't remember his name at the moment!), he was looking at her like it was all a little much and he just didn't know what to say. Men don't like to get into the middle of that stuff as a rule.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Wednesday, November 16, 2011 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
You are a 100% right Babyjaxmom Lisa kept TRYING to clarify that she said she is not Taylor's BEST friend. She never said she wasn't a friend.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Wednesday, November 16, 2011 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
Why did Lisa have to bring up the fact that she wasn't invited to Taylor's event in front of everyone? She didn't have to do that, especially if she was taking the "high road" in her words. That was not the time and place. Babyjaxmom, I do understand what you are saying and now I sort of agree with you, but if my friend were that upset I would have had the need to give her a hug.