TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 03, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: ARCHIVES: Archive through December 03, 2011 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, November 16, 2011 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Frogi and BJM, you are both correct.

And I'll be the first one to say when I first heard these allegations, I didn't think they were true because Russell and Taylor seemed more like roommates/business associates than husband and wife. It wasn't until I heard that Bravo had to postpone filming because Taylor was in the hospital and I saw the pictures that I believed it.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, November 16, 2011 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Country, I think the reason Lisa did that was because she has invited Taylor to every single event that she had (including Pandora's engagement party). I don't blame Lisa for being a little pissed off. But, on the other hand, I read on the Bravo blogs that there were only a certain amount of tickets available. Personally, while I think Taylor should have told Lisa she didn't have an extra ticket for her - I don't know if Lisa would have been any less hurt because evidently Lisa had offered to let Taylor and her daughter stay in her home.

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Wednesday, November 16, 2011 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
Countrydaze..I liked Lisa last season, too. Lisa has had a problem with Taylor since last season. She was jealous because Kyle and Taylor were getting close. And she makes rude, snide remarks..and then acts so innocent about what she said.

I especially didn't like her comments when Paul was trying different procedures on the hw's and Lisa visited Taylor and Taylor said she was eating snacks and Lisa made the negative comment about how Taylor had already eaten last week and this week...it was mean. It wasn't helpful, or out of concern like Lisa says..it was catty and mean.
Lisa also said she was going to get back at Taylor for not inviting her, but then she had the "set-up" tea and said she would still invite Taylor because she didn't want to be like Taylor and not include her.

These people have become meaner and nastier. I really don't enjoy it anymore.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, November 17, 2011 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Countrydaze, I do agree with you. If a friend of mine was that upset, even if I didn't understand what she was so upset about, I would still want to comfort her and give her a hug. Your feelings are your feelings, no matter if you're right or wrong.

I think Lisa can be catty at times, but no more than the rest of them. They all say things in their interviews that they probably wish later they hadn't said. People are human. None of us is on our best behavior all the time. I think Lisa tried to apologize to Taylor and it was very generous to offer Taylor a place to stay with her daughter if she needed it, but it's true: she and Taylor aren't best friends. Some people's personalities just don't jive. Some people just rub you the wrong way, no matter how hard you try.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Thursday, November 17, 2011 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
I like Lisa alot, I think she was hurt and shouldn't have brought up her issue with Taylor at the tea but I also think Taylor has so much stress in her own life that she needs to let her anger out and she misdirected it towards Lisa.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, November 17, 2011 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
BJM, you are correct that some people will never click. That being said, I think it was very generous of Lisa to offer Taylor and her child a place to stay. There are a lot of people that wouldn't offer someone who wasn't a "best friend" a place to stay.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, November 26, 2011 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Didn't anybody else watch this week's episode? I thought it was kind of sad seeing Russell at Kennedy's birthday party and thinking about what happened to him. At least this year's party seemed a little more kid-centric, but poor little Kennedy still seemed a little overwhelmed by it all.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, November 26, 2011 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I thought it was weird as well, and couldn't believe she was spending all that money when they clearly were in financial trouble at the time.

Kennedy should have had no more than 5 guests at a birthday party.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Saturday, November 26, 2011 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
Just maybe she did not know about their finances. Her husband could have kept that from her.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, November 27, 2011 - 7:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I was a little surprised that Taylor spent that kind of money on the birthday party considering all the heat she took last year spending $50k on Kennedy's birthday party.

Dana said it best when if they can't take care of a puppy, how can they take care of a pony. Stables and trainers don't come cheap.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, November 27, 2011 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
What on earth is a 5 year old supposed to do with a full-size horse? That horse is for mama, not Kennedy.

And I'm a little sick of Kim's attitude. She might have been all that when she was 10 years old, but she's not anymore. Get over yourself!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, November 27, 2011 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
ITA with you BJM - Kim thinks way too much of herself. Both her and her sister take rudeness to new heights.

Mistysmoke

08-10-2001

Sunday, November 27, 2011 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mistysmoke a private message Print Post    
I don't know, if someone I had just met accused me of being on crystal meth as a way to get back at my sister for saying something about letting a boy pee in the grass, I don't know that I would be all too willing to talk to them at any point afterwards. I am in NO way saying Kim is perfect or that she hasn't done her fair share of being immature.

And honestly, if you truly think someone is high, why would you attempt to even communicate with them, or let their behavior towards you impact you so badly. It's like if I am around people who are drunk, I take what they say and just smile, or nod to let them know I hear them and move on.

I am just saying if I were sitting in Kim's spot I probably wouldn't be friendly.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, November 27, 2011 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
She and Kyle were awful to Brandi in the first place with the "I don't like her. I don't want her on my team." That was super rude. At least Brandi's trying to apologize and put it behind her. Kim and Kyle weren't blameless in that fight.

Mistysmoke

08-10-2001

Sunday, November 27, 2011 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mistysmoke a private message Print Post    
I agree that all three of them were out of line. I am just saying I can see why *I* wouldn't want to have anything to do with someone who made such an accusation about me.

Part of the problem of the codependent relationship the sisters have is Kim asked Kyle what Brandi was like and Kyle painted a picture and Kim went with it. Kim showed last season she doesn't do well with people she doesn't know.

Then again, they only get to be on the show if they cause drama, and refusing to talk to a cast member causes drama right? I mean we are talking about it LOL, so I guess they are doing their jobs.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Sunday, November 27, 2011 - 11:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
Kyle is the shit stirrer.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, November 28, 2011 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
They've ALL been guilty of stirring the pot now and then. Well, maybe except for Adrienne, who seems the most level headed. It looks like she gets her turn next week when she confronts Lisa about having Pandora's bachelorette party at a Palms competitor.

I do have to say that my friend spent ONE NIGHT at the Palms last May, and it was so disgustingly filthy that she and her party checked out and moved to the Venetian the very next day, even though they'd booked a whole week at the Palms. The Palms has a reputation for being a really trashy hotel. My friend was sleeping in a sofa bed (they had a suite and she let her companion take the bedroom). Woke up in the morning with a used condom stuck to her leg! ICK!!! (She was alone. Obviously the sheets hadn't been changed.) When she complained to the front desk about that and some other things about the room that weren't up to par (the whole place was disgustingly dirty and gross), the employee was extremely unconcerned. She's still trying to get her money back on that one. I would NEVER stay at the Palms. They also supposedly have a nude swimming pool. Just gross!!!

Watching2

07-07-2001

Monday, November 28, 2011 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
That's disgusting! I bet they charge a pretty penny to stay there, too! I've put up with less than wonderful places only because we got it dirt cheap. The main things that would upset me were clean though, it was just run-down a bit.

Why oh why does Lisa put up with that wedding planner? Why do these people put with pure idiocy just because it's "Beverly Hills?" I just can't stand him or his "taste." Those huge box invitations were the tackiest things I've ever seen! Who in their right mind would think anyone but the immediate family would want something that big around their home? I read they ended up buying a smaller version "box." I'd bet most of them ended up in the trash even with being smaller.

I'm sick of Kim, too. I really couldn't stand spending much time around her. Her spaciness would really get on my nerves.

I actually am liking Andrienne a lot more this season. Paul seems more like an equal instead of just being put down by her.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, November 28, 2011 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I'm 100% sure Kevin Lee (the wedding planner) is there for the show. Who would put up with that? I think they're just playing everything up to make an entertaining show. I don't doubt Bravo chipped in on Pandora's wedding, especially if we get to see it on TV (ala Kardashians). I sure wouldn't turn down a free wedding!

Do like Adrienne and Paul. I just wish she'd treat him with more respect. Also like Kyle's husband, Mauricio (?). He seems very sweet and like he's a good dad. Their little Portia is adorable!

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Monday, November 28, 2011 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
I'm 100% sure Kevin Lee (the wedding planner) is there for the show.

Kevin Lee is whom the wedding planner character in the movie Father of the Bride was modeled after. He really is like that.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, November 28, 2011 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I know. I'm just saying, I don't think Lisa would put up with his silliness if it weren't for the show. They brought him in for the drama.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Monday, November 28, 2011 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Kevin Lee is also on Brides of Beverly Hills- the show about the BH bridal salon (which I actually enjoy quite a bit!). It's the one that BB Rachel was on trying on dresses a couple of weeks ago. He's pretty wackadoodle!

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Saturday, December 03, 2011 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
If you follow @AdrienneMaloof on Twitter she's got a link to her personal webpage http://adriennemaloof.com/. On the front page of her website she posts the winner to her contest, the prize, a pair of her gorgeous if you can walk in them glamour pumps. The rules are posted as well. You must be a follower to win and post something inspirational to Adrienne with the #TeamAdrienne. Talk about buying followers lol I just read it today, if I'd read it before the friday deadline I'd have tweeted her too just for the shoes even though I could never walk in them lol

The pictures on Adrienne's website are very sexy she looks gorgeous but I'd have preferred less sexy and more lady I am seeing a new and different side of her these days.

Paul is tweeting that he doesn't care for Lisa's digs about his wife's shoes. Then Adrienne is tweeting how she wants to impower her friends. It's gotten very very childish.

I used to really like Adrienne and Paul and now not so much.

I'm pleased that Lisa has not, so far, tweeted anything against Adrienne nor offered a contest for followers but if she does I hope it's lunch at her restaurant lol

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Saturday, December 03, 2011 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
here's the winner,
eunie821
#AdrienneMaloof Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant - Robert Stevenson

1 Dec FavoriteRetweetReply
Retweeted by AdrienneMaloof

AdrienneMaloof congrats @eunie821, winner of the #AdrienneMaloof contest, and thanks to all who participated! No worries, there will be more to come! xo

Mistysmoke

08-10-2001

Saturday, December 03, 2011 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mistysmoke a private message Print Post    
It doesn't say what size shoe it is, huh. I honestly can't walk in heels and my feet hurt within 5 minutes of putting them on so I have respect for those of you who can do it :-) Wish she would make some flats that I could pretend I could buy LOL.