TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 21, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: ARCHIVES: Archive through December 21, 2011 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, December 20, 2011 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
May have mentioned this before (can't remember if I posted here or just texted to a friend about it), but Brandi's friend Jennifer was on Celebrity Rehab & Sober House as a counselor/house mother. She's a recovered addict. She's lost a lot of weight since she was on Sober House. She looks good!

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Tuesday, December 20, 2011 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
I like Jennifer. She was a model and gained all that weight when she got sober which is very common. I think she is finally getting her body back.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, December 20, 2011 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I think Jennifer also gave Brandi some good advice on how to handle Kim.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, December 20, 2011 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Jennifer said when she put down the bottle she picked up a fork. She looks great. I really like her, too. She has a good heart. She's a good friend for Brandi.

Oh and did anybody else notice that Brandi finally got her cast off? And she was wearing stilettos?! When I broke my ankle, it was months before I could wear high heels again. I thought that was odd.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Tuesday, December 20, 2011 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Jennifer said when she put down the bottle she picked up a fork.

LOLZ I did the same thing when I quit smoking!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, December 20, 2011 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I haven't seen the show yet, why was it necessary to uninvite T/R? And all week I have said, Why didn't Kyle just call them before hand. It is ridiculous to wait until the last minute.

Goddessatlaw

07-19-2002

Tuesday, December 20, 2011 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Goddessatlaw a private message Print Post    
A ladysitter? Where can I get one of these, and do I have to qualify as a "lady" to get one? Because I'm not really a "lady" I'm more of a "broad," and damned proud of it.

\still have never seen a Housewives episode.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Tuesday, December 20, 2011 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
I'm poor next to one of these women but I have a personal assistant. I have an office assistant who helps me manage all the business things and then my personal assistant helps with the home/life/dogs/kids/groceries, etc. I also have a pooper scooper who comes once a week, yard workers and a housekeeper who only comes every other week, because I seem to be able to keep up with one week of housecleaning myself. This is not meant as bragging. It's just that with the extra time this gives me to be with my family, after working, it's a godsend to have help. It used to be a luxury but now it's a necessity. I can get it all done at one time. The best part is that I have the cleaning done on Friday and there is nothing like going into a weekend with everything done. I recommend that if you're overwhelmed you try to find one service that you can afford that will help you, you will find yourself able to get more done that you need to do.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, December 20, 2011 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Dipo, Kyle had been trying all day to reach Taylor on her cell, calling and texting both. Apparently, Taylor doesn't keep her cell phone handy. I felt bad for her, but I understand that they had to draw a line cause if he's going to sue Camille for repeating things Taylor told them, they're all vulnerable. He could sue any of them. Really sad that it had to come to that.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Tuesday, December 20, 2011 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
Kyle says in her blog on Bravo that she'd been trying to call Taylor all day but Taylor wasn't answering her phone. I love Kyle's A,B, and C scenarios of what's really going on with Taylor and Russell. I think it's B and I'm glad Kyle's got that option open because IMO it's a real possibility and a sad one for Russell if all this is a story Taylor made up for drama.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-2/blogs/kyle-richards/party-foul

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, December 20, 2011 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
My impression of Russell, from season one was that he scared me. Everything about him made me uncomfortable. I completely believe that he raised his hand to Taylor more than once and then convinced her to stay. Taylor appears to have always operated from a place of fear. Apparently as a child and most recently as an adult. I think she lied out of fear and tried to cover things up out of fear, and seemed to support her husband out of fear.
She also makes me extremely uncomfortable but I do believe that Russell psychologically and physically abused her.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Tuesday, December 20, 2011 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
Russell wasn't on much so I don't feel I can really form much of an opinion except that he seemed camera shy . I only ever saw Russell really with Taylor and their interactions were so strained but that could have been camera nerves.

Watching2

07-07-2001

Tuesday, December 20, 2011 - 11:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
That whole party was a disaster due to a few people. Geeeeze, talk about drama! First of all, I've come to find nothing pleasant about Kim. I give Brandi a lot of credit for showing restraint, as well. She was showing a lot more consideration for Kyle and her party than her own sister was.

With the conversaton Taylor and Russell were having on their way to the party and what was being said among the group, he definitely knew he was being accused of abuse. One thing struck me as they were on their way to Kyle's. They were joking and being lovey dovey and Taylor said something like, "Yes, now that you're a good boy..." and he didn't object. None of us will really know what happened and unless his family saw everything that went on with them, no one really knows but the two of them.

Watching2

07-07-2001

Tuesday, December 20, 2011 - 11:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
How could I forget to mention Adrienne & Paul's role in this fiasco! They were the ones who didn't want Taylor and her husband at the party. They are the ones who came to Kyle's and told Kyle she couldn't let Taylor and Russell in.

What a mess!!

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Tuesday, December 20, 2011 - 11:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
What's very confusing is why Taylor was blaming Camille for all of this while in the limo and while Russell clearly has heard Taylor's version, I'd like to know what Taylor's explanation is because I'm ASSuming that it's not the truth but a paint Camille as the villian version.

Watching2

07-07-2001

Wednesday, December 21, 2011 - 12:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
I would think it's because she didn't want Russell to know just how much she told Camille and the other ladies for that matter. She's trying to come off with she shared something she shouldn't have, perhaps they were only having problems, but Camille blew it all out of proportion to the point she had Russell hitting her.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Wednesday, December 21, 2011 - 4:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Gosh, the more that is revealed on the show, the more I'm wondering whether Russell killed himself not only because of their financial nightmare, but because he was finding out that Taylor had told everyone who would listen that Russell was abusing her (and perhaps it wasn't true)?

If he DIDN'T hurt her, his reputation was clearly ruined by Taylor anyway. I'm not quite so sure that things were happening as Taylor claimed. If so, I sure hope she suffers for the rest of her life with the guilt that she caused Russell to feel that he had no way out of the mess she played such a big hand in.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Wednesday, December 21, 2011 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
Hukdonreality that's been bothering me for awhile now. It would truly be horrific.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Wednesday, December 21, 2011 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Ugh... I just see Taylor as someone who loves being the center of attention and Russell as someone who doesn't like it at all. So if Taylor fabricated this story to get that attention, and it never actually happened, Russell probably couldn't figure a way out of it! I don't know, it bothers me too, that we've seen Taylor talking about the man so much on this show. He never had a chance to defend himself. Bravo probably shouldn't have aired any of that footage. They aired only one side of the story, which basically painted Russell guilty without a trial

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, December 21, 2011 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I think it was more than about Taylor's accusations about Russell. At the time, he hadn't seen the show, so had no idea what she was saying about him. He was in a financial mess and was facing possible legal consequences, including possible jail time. I think that's what sent him over the edge more than his issues with Taylor and her friends.

His world was closing in around him and he wasn't able to handle it. Very sad.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, December 21, 2011 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
ITA with BJM

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Wednesday, December 21, 2011 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
You could be right, we just don't know. I hope that all victims are treated with sensitivity but similiar to Casy Anthony accusing her father of molesting her to try and deflect from her daughter's murder Taylor could be lying.

That's what all the women are confused about, while Taylor tells them about this horrible man, when he's around she pretends he's wonderful. Camille added that none of them have seen bruises or injuries on Taylor.

I like to go with innocent until proven guilty in this one because Taylor's not believable to me.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, December 21, 2011 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I don't recall Camille saying they have never seen bruises or injuries on Taylor. Camille said they were confused because Taylor would complain for three hours about Russell and their marriage, then leave to go get on a plane with him. Also, since some of these women don't see a lot of each other when they are not filming, it is entirely possible that no one saw the bruises. Remember that the start of filming was delayed for several weeks because Russell put Taylor in the hospital.

Camille's exact words were "they all knew, but didn't talk about" Russell hitting Taylor. No one disputed what Camille said at the tea party because by then they all knew that Russell had been hitting Taylor.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Wednesday, December 21, 2011 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
It's in the clip they kept replaying of Camille speaking to Taylor at Lisa's tea party. I heard it for the first time on the show this week. I didn't hear it during the original show of the tea party and am thinking Bravo showed us more of Camille's rant at Taylor this week.

I agree with you about hiding the bruises. It's very easy to avoid folks for a week.

While I'm not 100% believing neither can I say 100% she's lying. I don't know enough to say either way is my point.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, December 21, 2011 - 8:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I was confused at the end of the show as to what/whom Russell was referring to when he said 'it was a big lie.'

Did he realize that Taylor had lied to him about Camille making things up or did he still think Camille made up a lie? He seemed very defeated when he said, "Just let us leave."

I can't help but feel he thought he was defending Taylor after she'd gone on and on about how bad Camille was acting (all made up by Taylor) and then he realized he'd been duped.