TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 10, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: ARCHIVES: Archive through January 10, 2012 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 4:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I guess I'm not following you. I'm not sure what you think Taylor lied about. Bravo was well within their right to tell her she would be off the show as Russell threatened to sue Lisa, Camille AND Bravo.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 6:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
I really don't know that I'm generally quite so difficult to understand! I don't necessarily believe that she was abused! And from what I've read, Bravo said she must divorce Russell in order to stay on the show.

Therefore, I think it is entirely possible for her to have fabricated the story, then wound up having to say she was going to divorce Russell in order to keep her mug on the show.

Just becuase she had a broken eye socket doesn't mean that Russell did it. These women all live in houses with fancy schmancy marble floors and such, easy enough to fall down some stairs or something.

I can't even begin to tell you how many lies were told within my own family about so-called abusive relationships. It took some time, but lies can be uncovered, AND injuries occur another way. The problem with this situation, is that Russell is dead so we'll never know anything for a fact. And yes, I've heard about his other girlfriends, wives, or whoever they were, report abuse by him. Read the news long enough and you'll see how many people jump on a bandwagon for whatever reason.

Just becuase I find Taylor to be a great big phony doesn't mean that others can't believe her stories. I just don't. Just watch her pathetic actions when she's basically begging people to be her friend. And the "I want to be like you" crap is stranger than strange to me. She's a grown woman who can't stand not being the center of attention.

Who did she hang out with before this show? Doesn't she have other friends from before? And why aren't THEY speaking up? I'm skeptical about the entire story and that's all there is to it. Nothing is going to change my mind until other information comes out. It may never happen though, so until then, I'm not buying what she's selling

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 6:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
She said there was pushing and hair pulling. Som say Russell did not dispute this. Possibly she fell when pushed? This could be where the exaggeration was.

Biloxibelle

12-21-2001

Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 7:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biloxibelle a private message Print Post    
I believe Russell admitted to pushing her. To be perfectly honest, if she acted like I have seen her act on TV around me, screaming, grabbing at me, towering over me drunk I might push her myself.

The broken eye socket doesn't convince me of anything. People who drink themselves into blackout often end up with broken bones, bruises and stitches. She blamed it on her daughter kicking her. Well, I have never seen Taylor take any responsibility for anything she does. Russell was by her side. She has a drinking problem. She told Lisa when she gets nervous she drinks.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 7:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
I'm glad there are a few of us who aren't buying her whole story, hook line and sinker. Since the first time she was on the show, I have thought she was a big phony

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 7:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
The broken eye socket doesn't convince me of anything. People who drink themselves into blackout often end up with broken bones, bruises and stitches.

Just take a look at "Juicy Joe" from RHONJ. He was drunk out of his skull and wound up knocking out his front tooth... it was all his own fault

Biloxibelle

12-21-2001

Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biloxibelle a private message Print Post    
Nope I am not buying what she is selling. Something just doesn't ring true.

I realize the only reality we are seeing on the show is Bravos version of reality. However, it looks to me like Bravo is giving Russell a voice and they are not afraid to use it. They are placing a lot of questions on whether he did or didn't abuse her. Putting a lot of Taylor's story right back in her own lap. If it is true he threatened Bravo with a lawsuit and they aren't either completely editing him out or painting him as the villain, or at the very least Taylor the victim it makes me really question her story.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
I don't believe Taylor one bit and the more that's revealed the more certain I am that Taylor exaggerated how Russell treated her for sympathy and drama.

Taylor is always the victim and her behavior at Lisa's tea party when she was talking to Paul at the gate was a great example of Taylor being the victim after she's royally screamed and ruined a party where she was a guest and yet it's not her fault.

Mistysmoke

08-10-2001

Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mistysmoke a private message Print Post    
Did anyone watch the Dinner from Heck with additional footage. and new comments? Some of the additional footage was Alison going on and on. Anyway, it showed a part about the New York issue, where Lisa asks Taylor what she said to Camille while they were alone then showed Camille (one of the additional comments) stating that Taylor had told her that basically the girls were all going to gang up on her. I think I would have to watch the New York episode again to check on that, but it seems the women had no intention of ganging up on her.

I do feel for Lisa, having no idea that her "friend" Kyle knew about the emails etc.

I do find it truly sad that for whatever reason Taylor couldn't/wouldn't leave an abusive relationship for her daughters safety, but if that article is accurate, was able to do it to keep her job.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, December 25, 2011 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I agree with so many of the posts on here. I do remember Taylor bringing up Lisa's name as the person who was leaking to the tabloids long before Russell sent any e-mails to Lisa. He was getting all his info for his lawsuits from Taylor, who was enjoying all the attention she was getting from the ladies and she went way over the top regarding Camille just repeating what she had been told. In the end, Taylor bit herself in the butt, as it all came back to her.

Csnog

07-18-2002

Wednesday, December 28, 2011 - 10:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
Taylor Armstrong raked in $125,000 for the sale of a picture she says was snapped after a brutal beating by her late husband, Russell.

This was reported by the NY Post.

Csnog

07-18-2002

Wednesday, December 28, 2011 - 11:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
Oops forgot to mention that Lisa sold their 17,000 sf house for $19 million when she received an unsolicited offer from a buyer.

Kyle Richards husband sold the home.

On one hand it was "unsolicited", on the other it was a pocket listing that Mauricio had for $29 million

She moved to a slightly under 10,000 sf home for $12 million that she plans to redesign.

Mauricio has a new partnership

http://www.theagencyre.com/about/

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Thursday, December 29, 2011 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Csnog I saw pictures of the new house and it is SO much better then her last one! I hope she doesn't change the design too much.

http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/lisa_vanderpump_new_house_home_mansion_photo_gallery_pictures_beverly_hills#tab=most_recent

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, December 29, 2011 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Wow! Nice! Why on earth do two people need 10,000 square feet of space to live in? We have 4 people in 2000 square feet. I could use a little of that space!

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Thursday, December 29, 2011 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
3 in less than 2000 sq ft and we're doing fine.

Redpen

07-24-2003

Thursday, December 29, 2011 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Redpen a private message Print Post    
Wow, those pictures. It's beautiful. Wonder how she plans on redesigning?

Some of these BH women are genuinely rich, unlike the women on the other shows (NeNe.) lol

Csnog

07-18-2002

Thursday, December 29, 2011 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
Lisa's nickname is "Pinky".

She wears a lot of pink.

They held her daughters wedding in their home and then sold it.

Maybe that will be the last episode this season.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, January 02, 2012 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Supposedly Brandi married her "BFF" yesterday morning in Las Vegas. They intend to get it annulled today. Sounds like a Britney Spears wannabe. I'll bet they filmed it for the show!

http://www.eonline.com/news/true_false_did_real_housewives_of/283471

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Monday, January 02, 2012 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
I don't think they are filming right now Babyjax, but who knows.

Watching2

07-07-2001

Monday, January 02, 2012 - 10:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
We live in 1100 sq ft and raised 3 kids here and two of them have come back, along with a toddler who is here half of the week. It's not so bad when it's just the two of us. Wonder when that will ever happen again? lol

Watching2

07-07-2001

Monday, January 02, 2012 - 10:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
I want her bathtub!!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 09, 2012 - 10:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I don't get why Kyle gives a heck about Kim getting to Hawaii on time, or making the boat trip. Just go about your business without her, it makes no sense to me. Kim has shown she will do what she wants when she wants with no concern for others so Kyle just needs to go about her business and if Kim doesn't make, its her problem - meaning Kim's.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 09, 2012 - 10:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, Kyle just can not give it a rest! Why does Kyle think that she will get a different result from Kim than she has in the past, why keep beating a dead horse, amazing.

Its that old saying, insanity is expecting a different result from the same action. That is how I think of Kim.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Monday, January 09, 2012 - 11:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
Amen, Dipo! That is what I was thinking during the episode tonight....just give it a rest and let what happens happen. But then I guess it wouldn't make the show as interesting. (Probably producer's input.)
But, I can see Kyle's concern, since she is her sister. I have two sisters and would be distraught to see them going down the wrong path. But, it is time to let it go and pray that Kim wakes up.

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Tuesday, January 10, 2012 - 6:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
Just read an interview with Kim's former husband, Monty Brinson (they are still good friends). He said Kim is the happiest he has seen her in years. He thinks this time the rehab worked, because she finally took resposibility for her actions. I hope so.