TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Random Discussions

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Home "Improvement" Shows: Random Discussions users admin

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 7:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Does anyone watch Masters of Flip? This is my favourite reno show. Kourtney has great taste and I love her relationship with Dave. And Kevin and Chase and of course the landscaper who's name escapes at the moment.

My cable has a station called Makeful that airs The Great Interior Desing Challenge, a British show that I really enjoy. Anyone watching?

Lyn

08-06-2002

Sunday, March 19, 2017 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
I love this show too...another show where they seem to be having fun while they work. So many offbeat personalities (especially the landscaping guy)

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, March 20, 2017 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
And they are Canadian! It is a fun show.

Lyn

08-06-2002

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
I'm pretty much addicted to HGTV. First question I asked Bell when I signed up with them - will I get HGTV and the Food Network?

Son calls these "the old people stations"

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Lol, count me in.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Monday, April 03, 2017 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I saw an article saying the TLC is bringing back Trading Spaces. Nothing if it will have any previous cast members or not. Would like to see Paige, Frank, Vern & Edward again and hope the budget would be at least $2500.00 vs $1000.00.

Lyn

08-06-2002

Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - 8:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
Watched the first two episodes of Flip or Flop Vegas. So far, not too impressed. To me, it seemed like they do renos on the cheap

Will give it another week or two before deciding if I want to keep with it

Lyn

08-06-2002

Friday, April 28, 2017 - 7:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
Decided not to follow Flip or Flop Vegas after the third episode. Again didn't like the cheap way they work...but this time they did something that, IMO is dangerous. While redoing one of the bathrooms, they put the outlet BEHIND THE FAUCET AT SINK LEVEL! How that would pass inspection, I don't know. It didn't even look like it was GFCI

Next! (Sadly shakes head)

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: