TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 28, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Grimm: Archive through August 28, 2012 users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, May 20, 2012 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I agree that was a pretty cool ending. Looking forward to next season!

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Monday, May 21, 2012 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
so the girlfriend has become a cat lady now? Her eyes when she woke up were just like the siamese cat's eyes.

Smokey

07-08-2003

Monday, May 21, 2012 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Wow, Terolyn! Good catch--I totally missed that! I will have to watch it again.

Pamy

01-02-2002

Monday, May 21, 2012 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
like the cats *after the girl gave her the laced milk..fwiw

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, May 21, 2012 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
We noticed that, too. Hate that we have to wait till "late summer" to see what happens! Do they have a Facebook page? Gonna have to go "Like" it.

Hummingbird

08-21-2002

Tuesday, May 22, 2012 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hummingbird a private message Print Post    
Yes, they have a facebook page.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, May 29, 2012 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They showed the pilot on tv last night - I taped it (haven't been watching the show) and will see if I like it. But I came here to say all 22 episodes are still up on hulu, so if anyone (US) wants to try the series now the tv schedule isn't as busy, they're available, it looks like until September. Hoping I'm going to like it as apart from that my TiVo playlist is empty!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, May 29, 2012 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I was glad to see the first Grimm last night. I missed it on the initial go around and it explained a bit more to me.

Tvwatcher

04-17-2004

Monday, August 06, 2012 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tvwatcher a private message Print Post    
I just saw a commercial on nbc advertising that Grimm comes back next Monday! (the 13th)

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, August 11, 2012 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Heads up....Grimm returns in two days!

Monday night at 10pm...and the season two premiere has a saber tooth tiger.

Looks like great fun....

Kappy

06-28-2002

Saturday, August 11, 2012 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I wonder if they intend to actually begin the season this early or if this is going to be a tease?

And yes, great fun and I can't wait!

But dang, I can't stay up until 10:00 on a worknight. Why oh why did they have to change the day? I loved this on Fridays!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, August 11, 2012 - 9:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
8/13/12 (Mo.) 10:00 PM NBC (#201) BAD TEETH
8/20/12 (Mo.) 10:00 PM NBC (#202) THE KISS
8/27/12 (Mo.) 10:00 PM NBC (#203) N/A
then for Kappy...
9/14/12 (Fr.) 9:00 PM NBC (#204) N/A
and the rest are meant to also be at 9pm on Fridays (all that according to thefutoncritic.com)

I watched the pilot, liked it so much I caught up with the whole season on hulu! I've been watching early Prison Break episodes too, and it was so strange seeing Haywire from there be Munroe on here. Complete transformation from scary character into extremely likeable.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, August 13, 2012 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Wow - Thanks Kitt for that info! Glad to hear it may go back to Fridays again.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, August 13, 2012 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
New Show tonight !!

Here's a link to our local (Portland) paper with some info about the show.

http://www.oregonlive.com/movies/index.ssf/2012/08/
grimm_the_little_weirdo_that_c.html

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, August 13, 2012 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
New show tonight???? Thanks for the heads up. I would have missed it.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, August 14, 2012 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Loved it! I admit I'm more then a little confused in multiple areas but I'm okay with it. It was a two-parter that continues next week. Sooo . . . Don't read if you don't want to know!

We now know that Nick's key he found are part of a set of seven. We know the 3 coins are what the 'families' back in the old country are trying to kill him for as the keys are needed to hold power.

There's a resistance group but I'm not sure who exactly they're resisting ~ the 'families' or the Grimms. My bet is on Nick's boss wanting the coins for himself no matter who he talks to on the phone.

We still don't know about Juliette as to whether or not she will wake up from the coma in time to maintain any memory. Nick's boss has ordered the mother witch to undo the spell done by her daughter. Monroe & GF are working on the same potion but someone 'special' has to adminsiter it and we weren't told who. I'm guessing Nick.

As for Nick's reunion with his mother, I think Monroe said it best ~ "Family reunions are brutal man! The last time we had one, we lost two cousins."

I love Monroe and I love that they're letting him have a GF!

Great start for the season!

Oh yeah ~ There's a new monster in town courtesy of a freight ship and Hank is having problems sleeping because of the creature he encountered in the woods in the last episode.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, August 14, 2012 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I just could not stay up late last night. I tried to start it, but kept nodding off. I'll catch it in reruns or maybe they'll show it again later this week.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, August 14, 2012 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Great start to the new season! I like Monroe and I'm happy that Rosalee (his girlfriend) is having an ongoing role.

Oldtex

03-06-2006

Tuesday, August 14, 2012 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Oldtex a private message Print Post    
Kooklie - I fell asleep too...woke up and show was over.

BUT WAIT - I checked my DirecTV on Screen Guide and it shows NBC reairing this episode this coming Friday - can't recall the time, YEAH! I plan on watching.

Kappy, a bit of spoiling never bothers me!

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Tuesday, August 14, 2012 - 10:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
For some reason I just don't trust Nick's mother...I think maybe she wants the coins for herself.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, August 15, 2012 - 5:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That thought crossed my mind as well. He got the coins out and my first thought was he's just going to give them to her?

When I first started watching last season I was hoping this wasn't going to be a weird creature of the week type of show. I'm happy they've developed such a good story arc.

By the way, for anyone who missed the first season, I think you could start with the second season and still enjoy it.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, August 15, 2012 - 9:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
SF ~ I think you and Jimmer are on to something about the mother.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, August 15, 2012 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
In the few minutes that I saw before I conked out, I was wondering...Could it be that the mother is some sort of 'shape shifter' that the Grimm cannot see. The only other person who can ID her is the aunt, who is dead.

Thanks Oldtex! I was hoping they'd show it again on Friday!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, August 18, 2012 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I saw pictures of the Grimm cast from the network up-fronts this summer. The actress who plays Rosalie is hugely pregnant in real life. You can see that she's trying to hide her baby belly. Expect her to disappear from the show later this season.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, August 28, 2012 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Okay - So I know the actress who plays Monroe's GF is pregnant but I'm still hoping they don't completely kill her off next week (going by the preview that something happens to her next week).

They'll probably have Juliette falling for Monroe now since she gets along great with him and doesn't remember Nick. Wouldn't that be wild?!