TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Oct. Halloween Themed TV

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Oct. Halloween Themed TV users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through October 16, 2013Brenda196625 10-16-13  9:59 am
Archive through October 06, 2014Marameko25 10-06-14  6:27 am
Archive through October 15, 2016Cablejockey25 10-15-16  10:29 am
Archive through October 29, 2019Vsmart25 10-29-19  9:39 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, November 01, 2019 - 7:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Thanks Naja I will check out "Light As A Feather".

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Sunday, October 25, 2020 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
How bad does it suck that AppleTV has taken over the Charlie Brown specials? I have not been able to find it anywhere else.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, October 26, 2020 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"Gurliegirl, Candle Cove isn't as good as I had hoped, but I am still enjoying it. It's not what I thought it was about."

Naja, I read a synopsis of the show Candle Cove because the title sounded familiar. Then I looked at the trailer. I recognized the lead character, the sets, the kid, the teeth, etc...

Candle Cove is just season 1 of "Channel Zero". It was called "Channel Zero - Candle Cove" when it aired, IIRC.

I thought you were a huge fan of Channel Zero, so I assumed you'd seen season 1.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, October 26, 2020 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I have a great idea but I doubt the networks would ever go for it.

Pick a show (preferably not a comedy) and add a zombie apocalypse for one Halloween episode. It could be a dream or the title of the episode could be "What If..." or something. It could be one character starting to tell a ghost story and the rest of the episode is about their zombie apocalypse. In any case, the zombie apocalypse should be as serious as the show is, rather than making a drama into a one-off zombie comedy.

Can you imagine how the Pearce family on "This is Us" would deal with zombies? How about seeing Gibbs and his team dealing with the undead on NCIS? Or how Meredith Gray, during their zombie apocalypse would handle a patient who dies on the operating table and then tries to eat her?

I really want to see how Randall Pearce or Kate would handle it. I'd also like to see how Rob Lowe would handle it on "911".

I don't think it would tarnish anyone's brand if they just did it for Halloween.

:-)

(I'm in my Halloween costume)

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, October 27, 2020 - 7:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
LOL that is a brilliant idea. Unfortunately, as I've come to expect over the years, you are once again out-writing the writers. It's our loss that you never became a screenwriter. :-)

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, October 27, 2020 - 7:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
That sound so fun!

But I don't think it's the writers at fault. I think writers do come up with crazy fun things but the network heads reject it.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Thursday, October 29, 2020 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"It's our loss that you never became a screenwriter. :-)"

Who says I'm not one? Well then I'll say it! I ain't no screenwriter. I just often have ideas that are spectacular but ones that I'd never follow through with. If other random people don't pick up the ideas I toss around, that's on them!

Anyone here who likes my screen play ideas are welcome to take them and go to the studios and get them turned into major moneymaking enterprises. You'd just have to share the credit.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, October 30, 2020 - 4:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
If you like the Osbournes, tonight should be fun! Sharon, Ozzie, Kelly and Jack are all going on an actual paranormal investigation together.

This is tonight, Oct 30, not on Halloween.
The Osbournes: Night of Terror on Travel Channel.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Sunday, November 22, 2020 - 7:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I ended up renting the Osbournes show from Amazon. It was interesting.

Don't know about the Halloween show, but the Charlie Brown specials (Thanksgiving and Christmas) will now be on PBS. Thanksgiving is today at 6:30 Central time.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, September 11, 2023 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I'm the first post of 2023

SYFY channel said it starting it's Halloween spooky shows and movies early during September instead of waiting until October. Fine with me! :-)

Here's their schedule. It's all scary movies today. Tonight there is a sneak peek of the new season of SurrealEstate as well. I love that show.
https://www.syfy.com/schedule

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Monday, September 11, 2023 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Naja, thanks for posting this!

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, October 12, 2023 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The new season of "Creepshow" starts Oct 13 on AMC.

Season Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2Ew9eiAugc

Rieann

08-26-2006

Friday, October 13, 2023 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Svengoolie
@Svengoolie
·
9h
Saturday night on MeTV-“Svengoolie’s Halloween BOO-nanza” continues with a double feature of “Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein” followed by the 80s version of “Invaders from Mars”- followed by the semi- documentary “Svengoolie Uncrypted”- it all starts at 8 pm e/p, 7 c !

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, October 13, 2023 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I never miss Svengoolie! I met the original one when I was kid in Chicago. Last week he had on "Trilogy of Terror". The one with the Zuni Warrior Doll. Scared the hell out of me as kid.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, October 13, 2023 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Released today, 6 episodes of Peacock original-

"John Carpenter's Suburban Screams"

It's an anthology of horror tales, and each ep is 40 or so minutes long.

https://www.peacocktv.com/watch-online/-/john-carpenters-suburban-screams..../

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: