TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Bates Motel

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Bates Motel users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through March 30, 2013Pamy25 03-30-13  11:39 am
Archive through March 03, 2014Sanfranjoshfan25 03-03-14  11:58 am
Archive through March 27, 2014Naja25 03-27-14  9:59 pm
Archive through March 22, 2016Sanfranjoshfan25 03-22-16  5:43 pm
Archive through April 06, 2017Mamie31625 04-06-17  9:10 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Windowbox

05-10-2011

Friday, April 07, 2017 - 10:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Windowbox a private message Print Post    
Great question, Mamie!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, April 11, 2017 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I was not expecting Alex to do what he did there at the end!

Freddig Highmore better get some kind of nomination. He is perfection. And he directed last night's episode.

Two more left!

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, April 11, 2017 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I don't even understand why Alex did that. My best guess was to keep Chick from letting anyone (especially Norman) know he was in the area.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Tuesday, April 11, 2017 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
I tried watching this..but it just didnt' work for me...everything old and dated as in the past but yet they had cell phones. My brain exploded. :-)

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, April 11, 2017 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I think so, Naja. I think he also felt that Chick knew everything but wasn't going to do anything about it ex cept exploit them all with a book.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, April 24, 2017 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Last episode tonight! I foresee a lot of death, hopefully not Dylan, and hopefully, Norman pulls himself away from Norma and saves the day.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, April 24, 2017 - 9:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Well, they flipped the script on us again, Mamie....LOL

I was actually kind of relieved.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I was sobbing! If Freddie doesn't get an Emmy nomination, there is something so very wrong with their voting. The way he would change his mannerisms to be either Norman or Norma was incredible.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I was mainly concerned with Dylan surviving. I think in order for it to have gone the way of movie, there was no way anybody that knew Norman would have survived.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I was kind of hoping for one final nod to the movie...with Norman in the mental institution in a straitjacket when a housefly lands on him and then you hear Norman's "inner-Norma" saying how "Norman wouldn't even hurt a fly..."

I loved the series but I wish the first season hadn't been so confusing and so high school oriented...my friends stopped watching it so I had no one to call up on the phone and say stuff like "Eeew...did you see Norman touching his mother's eyeball after he dressed her and put her in the living room??" LOL

Good show...nice twists and excellent acting. Vera Farmiga's performance as Norma with her dismissive eye rolling, know-it-all attitude, lack of patience, and the way she manipulated every person that ventured within her orbit was excellent!

And after seeing this series it's hard for my brain to see Freddie Highmore's face on Charlie Bucket, the cute kid that won the Golden Ticket in the 2005 remake of "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory"!

Image link
charlie bucket
Oooh...a ticket to the Bates Motel in Television Villain World...

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
LOL

My husband was so funny because he never watched the show with me. He would be watching some sport on the big screen and I would watch Bates in bed. The last three episodes, he had come to bed early and watched with me. He got so into it. I told him that he should have been watching with me all along.

I agree about Vera and I also loved Max's acting these last few episodes. He said a lot with just a look.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: