TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 22, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Grimm: Archive through February 22, 2013 users admin

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, August 28, 2012 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Maybe they'll have a mixed breed baby !

Dlkuhn4

07-14-2002

Tuesday, August 28, 2012 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dlkuhn4 a private message Print Post    
I am thinking Juliette will fall for The Capt. seeing he gave her the kiss that woke her up and it will be a snow white kinda thing

Smokey

07-08-2003

Tuesday, August 28, 2012 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Dlkuhn, that's exactly what I was thinking, too. I thought maybe the Captain had that as part of the spell, to get her away from Nick for some reason.

Dlkuhn4

07-14-2002

Tuesday, August 28, 2012 - 11:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dlkuhn4 a private message Print Post    
I wonder if she is going play a bigger role someplace because why was it so important to the Capt. that she lived? He shouldn't of cared. So I am thinking something is up with her

Dheiner

05-21-2011

Wednesday, August 29, 2012 - 6:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dheiner a private message Print Post    
The Captain said he wanted her to live to help tie "The Grimm" (AKA Nick) to the area. Why he needs Nick to stay in Portland is my question.
Also Adalinds' mom could have purposely screwed up his plans with a "Love the one who wakes you" addendum to the "Wake her with a kiss" purification potion.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, August 29, 2012 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I seriously hope they don't kill off Rosalie. She and Monroe are so cute together!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, August 29, 2012 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I'm so glad Hank finally knows so he doesn't have to feel crazy.

Smokey

07-08-2003

Wednesday, August 29, 2012 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I hope they don't kill off Rosalie, too. I read somewhere that they may be bringing back the female wolf that Monroe has a history with to interfere with he and Rosalie.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, August 30, 2012 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
They might be giving Rosalie a little time off to have her baby. Hope she comes back!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, September 06, 2012 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I still don't like Juliette, never have. I never thought they had any chemistry together. I wonder if she's going to ask him what is a "Grimm"? lol

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, October 07, 2012 - 5:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Good episode this week. I like that Hank knows and how he asked Monroe,"Can you do it again?!" LOL

Looks like next week the 'Beast' is back, the blonde who made Juliette forget and romanced Hank.

Smokey

07-08-2003

Sunday, October 07, 2012 - 7:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
And, it also looks like Juliette sees the captain and it triggers a response in her, like she may remember the kiss.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, October 07, 2012 - 7:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Smokey...oh ya...I wonder if those two will have a hot steamy scene? (Captain is hot...hubba hubba! hee hee)

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, October 07, 2012 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
It looks like they've found a "safe" way to have Rosalie exit for her pregnancy without having to kill her off. Yay! I realize the actress may take time off to be with her baby but at least the character is alive and well.

I love Monroe.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, November 05, 2012 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Anybody else notice that at the end of last week's show they said, "Only 2 episodes left this season." WHAT???!! Why? Is it doing that poorly in the ratings? I'm wondering if it will be coming back. Very sad, cause this is the only show DS watches with us every week.

Smokey

07-08-2003

Monday, November 05, 2012 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Yes, I noticed that too, BJX. I thought it was because they started this season early, during the summer Olympics. They did some episodes (maybe only 3 or 4) and then took a break before the full season start up. I'm sad to see it be done. I love this show. I think it's doing fine in the ratings, but I'm not sure.

Pamy

01-02-2002

Monday, November 05, 2012 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
it said 2 eps left THIS YEAR....so i bet we get some new eps in feb

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, November 06, 2012 - 1:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Palmy, I'm hoping you're right. I went onto the Grimm Facebook page and got the same answer. Love this show!

Gidget

07-28-2002

Tuesday, November 06, 2012 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gidget a private message Print Post    
IMDB has 12 shows in season 2, last one scheduled is 11/16. Then it skips down to show #15 with air date unknown.

Season one had 22 episodes so hopefully we will be getting more. According to Wikipedia, 22 episodes were ordered for season 2.

I don't know about you fans but I was really nervous when it aired in August that something was up. But so far it all seems okay.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Monday, November 12, 2012 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Exactly!...what Pamy said.

The other day I heard NBC promote it as the end of the fall season. So I'm pretty sure there'll be more episodes after the new year.

Pamy

01-02-2002

Monday, November 12, 2012 - 9:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
it said next week is the FALL season finale

Pamy

01-02-2002

Saturday, November 17, 2012 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
they cracked me up

to be continued......

sorry

hahahaha

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Thursday, February 21, 2013 - 10:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
I think this is returning on March 8th.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, February 22, 2013 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I've missed it!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, February 22, 2013 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
A week ago, they were filming some trailer scenes behind the place where we eat lunch here in Portland (The Dockside). You couldn't see anything.