TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 23, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Grimm: Archive through March 23, 2013 users admin

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, February 22, 2013 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Oh and the Dockside was already rather infamous as part of the Tonya Harding - Nancy Kerrigan bat to the knee incident.

http://www.docksidesaloon.com/aboutus.htm

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, February 22, 2013 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think the animal faces are mostly CGI on this, otherwise it would have been fun to see a blutbad walk in to your restaurant!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, February 22, 2013 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Especially since it was "Rib" day at the Dockside that day ! A blutbad chowing down on some ribs would make for an interesting photo.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, March 08, 2013 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Don't forget Grimm is back tonight!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, March 08, 2013 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Yay!!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, March 09, 2013 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It was a good show. I like the way this series has turned into so much more than just a monster of the week. I like the characters and how they interact.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, March 09, 2013 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I just finished watching this episode and the damn thing cut off before the credits. (I use TIVO)

At the end, as Nick was lying on the floor after drinking the potion, the scene cut to a daytime street scene and at the bottom of the screen were the words, "Vienna Austria" and that's when the recording ended.

They had cut to a street scene in Vienna earlier in the episode to let us know that a phone call we could hear was coming from there, but at the end of the show, it cut off before I saw heard anything.

Did anyone else catch what (if anything) happened starting at the point at the very end of the episode when the scene suddenly cut to Vienna?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, March 09, 2013 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They cut to Adalind in her bathroom looking at a pregnancy test... and she was pregnant.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, March 09, 2013 - 9:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Kitt!

ETA - Wait a minute - Adeline was in Vienna?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, March 09, 2013 - 11:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It looked that way... I don't know how she got there but I guess the royal family people got her out of the country after she was released from jail.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, March 10, 2013 - 1:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Okay, thanks...:-)

(I hate it when they schedule tv shows incorrectly and I miss the beginning or end.)

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, March 10, 2013 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Adelind told the Capt that his brother had a car waiting for her downstairs when she was leaving his apartment (following their "big night"), so I assumed it was taking her to the airport and back to Europe. When she did the pregnancy test I was thinking it would have to be at least a couple of weeks later, cause you have to be a day or two late to take one, don't you? Unless they have new technology since I was pregnant 13 years ago. Whose baby is that? The Capt or his brothers? Or Nick's partner? (I'm so bad with names!)

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, March 10, 2013 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I've always assumed that Adelind and Captain's brother were working together because they're on the 'evil' side of the royal's war. I've also always assumed that the Captain was secretly on the 'good' side of the royal war (or part of the resistance).

Because I think Adelind was in love with the Captain before he broke it off with, I think she made sure to get pregnant by him to have any sort of control over him that she could.

Loved seeing the "Monrosalee" moments happening again!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, March 10, 2013 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
They have great chemistry together.

Donsgirl

08-01-2005

Monday, March 11, 2013 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Donsgirl a private message Print Post    
Wondering if she has the captains baby will she get her powers back?

Smokey

07-08-2003

Monday, March 11, 2013 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Donsgirl, that's exactly what I thought. Even when she seduced him (at least it seemed that way to me), I thought there has to be a motive for this. I bet it has something to do with her powers.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, March 11, 2013 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"When she did the pregnancy test I was thinking it would have to be at least a couple of weeks later, cause you have to be a day or two late to take one, don't you?"

I think her being a wesen means that human biological rules don't apply whether she's lost her powers or not.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Monday, March 11, 2013 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I agree. I also assume that's why she wanted the Captain in monster-form.

I hadn't thought about her getting her powers back, that's interesting. At the very least, though, she'll have a Royal heir.

Windowbox

05-10-2011

Friday, March 22, 2013 - 10:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Windowbox a private message Print Post    
My DVR cut off where Grimm was hitting melons with a baseball bat while he was blindfolded. Could some one please share with me what I missed? I've got to extend my recording from now on!

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Saturday, March 23, 2013 - 7:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
That was the end. :-) You only missed the previews for next week.

It appears he now has a gift...super sonic hearing.

This was a gross episode. Blech...I found myself looking away a lot.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Saturday, March 23, 2013 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
PS... I'm so glad that Hank is in the loop, now. I'm really enjoying the 3-some teamwork of Nick, Monroe, & Hank...w/ Rosalie as the 4th.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, March 23, 2013 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I agree....gross episode. I too like that Hank is in the loop.

REmember the other cop who would eat carpet and metal, I though he knew about them because of his eating disorder? (no pun intended...LOL)

Pamy

01-02-2002

Saturday, March 23, 2013 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Agree with Whrlwind but Im hating Nick's gf storyline, she is always such a downer.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Saturday, March 23, 2013 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I didn't like this episode. Too gross and disturbing. I did enjoy the dinner with the 4 who are in the loop (Nick, Hank, Monroe and Rosalie)

Last week I was wondering if Juliette was hearing the pages of Nick's books being turned with the unusual sound. Didn't he also tell her last season that he wanted her to "know the truth". I'm wondering if this is the way her conscious is helping her deal with that truth - like she knows but hasn't quite accepted it yet.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, March 23, 2013 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I agree that was one of the grosser episodes. I still like the main characters and the way they interact. That is fun to watch.