TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Rizzoli & Isles

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Rizzoli & Isles users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through March 14, 2014Dipo25 03-14-14  4:41 pm
Archive through March 19, 2015Dipo25 03-19-15  8:08 pm
Archive through March 16, 2016Dipo25 03-16-16  12:28 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, March 16, 2016 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Yeah... I was kind of panicking when there was less than 10 min left and it seemed like they really had a lot of loose ends.

The backstory of the psycho after Rizzoli seems kind of weird... just because Jane bested her when they were at the police academy she goes off her rocker and blames Jane for every bad decision she made and vows to eliminate Jane. I don't know... seems like the writers could have come up with a better villain... or a better story why Jane was the target.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Tuesday, March 22, 2016 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
it wasn't Jane besting her in the academy that drove her crazy...she already was crazy and just latched onto Jane. Darn I thought Frankie was going to get together with the tech chick.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, June 01, 2016 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Final Season starts Monday with a 2 hour premier.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 06, 2016 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Two new shows tonight at 9pm.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Tuesday, June 07, 2016 - 1:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
darn I missed the premier....

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Tuesday, June 07, 2016 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I hope we are FINALLY done with villains that are out to get the lead characters... in ALL TV shows. I truly believe that MOST of the viewing audience quickly gets bored with convoluted story lines that drag out. And out of all of them... I thought this last one, whatever her name was, was the worst. I really didn't get her... Genius, prison felon, drug empire, homeless kid mesmerizer, police academy dropout????

I love Rizzoli and Isles... but HOW MANY TIMES have they been the target of some deranged psycho?? I hope we can finish this last half of this final season with regular ol' police cases.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 07, 2016 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Me too, Cass cat, I hope Isles gets a boyfriend and ends up married or something like that for the finale.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 13, 2016 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Watching the premiere now and I am worried about Isles....she has a concussion, some people die from them, it's making me nervous.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 13, 2016 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ut oh, Isles is giving someone else more responsibility.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 13, 2016 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, so far so good, only a little bit of extra damage. Hope it stays that way.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 13, 2016 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Glad the woman is dead! And Isles seems to be ok, kid brother gets a girlfriend, so now they need to get both the girls hooked up.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 13, 2016 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, Zombies are coming up next time, can't wait to see what they do with that.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I think Jane is a wet blanket... she really has a way of sucking the fun out of some things. At the end of episode at the bar when she pulled the plug on jukebox when the "zombies" started to dance to a Thriller-like song. Why is she such a curmudgeon?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, June 18, 2016 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL...They didn't ask to be the way they are, can they help it if they find Human brains delicious, No.

good show.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, June 18, 2016 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahaha, that was funny when they started dancing.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 02, 2016 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
It looks like a radioactive snotbooger! hahahahaha.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Tuesday, August 02, 2016 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
When I watched last night's Rizolli & Isles, it looked oddly different when it started to me...it almost looked like it was one of those LIVE airings that some shows have done in the past (30 Rock and ER have done that).

It was something about the staging, the camera work, the lighting, and even the sound. It sounded like it was on a stage where the ambient noise sounds different than it does on a studio set. Their faces also seemed framed a lot closer to the camera.

A few minutes into the show it seemed back to how it normally looks and sounds...but then at the end when they were all in the bar it looked and felt odd again...almost like it was meant to look a bit like an old daytime soap.

I wondered if it was directed by someone new or maybe they used some kind of different camera or something.

Did it seem to look and sound a little different (mostly at the beginning and end) to anyone else or is it just me having mini-strokes or something?

Oh yeah, it was the episode where the cutting board evidence went missing from the evidence locker.

Eroica

07-28-2005

Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Eroica a private message Print Post    
Sanfran,

Don't know about the episode you are referring to, but Sasha Alexander directed the episode we will see on 8/15.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Thanks...but the episode I was referring to aired on Monday, Aug 1.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 04, 2016 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Series Finale this Monday!

Looks like it is wrapping up nicely...Frankie is engaged, cracked me up when his fiancé indicated she had to enter over 5000 sweepstakes in order to win a honeymoon trip, LOL. Explains why I never win anything I enter.

Jane moving to WDC and maybe has a boyfriend. Detective Vince is retiring, Maura is off to Paris to write her book, sounds like a really good ending to a fabulous show.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Sunday, September 04, 2016 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I like that they are giving everyone a happily ever after. Although with Jane's track record with men... I don't have much hope for the FBI boyfriend... although once she's in WDC she won't have her job (solving murders), her family, and Maura to come between him and her.... so there's hope!!!

Saggkl

07-16-2002

Sunday, September 04, 2016 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Saggkl a private message Print Post    
I absolutely hate, hate,hate they are canceling R&I. I never watch the last episodes of any show. I don't like to cry. But I really did enjoy them for many years.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 05, 2016 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Michael Ausiello ‏@MichaelAusiello · 39m39 minutes ago

#RizzoliandIsles Boss on Series Finale's 'Laughter & Tears' Mission, Cut Scenes, Final Twist http://tvline.com/2016/09/05/rizzoli-isles-series-finale-recap

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, September 07, 2016 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Talk about cheaping out the last show of the series, this is near the bottom, interviewing everyone to say goodbye and barely a plot. In the list inmy head, near the top is Bob Newhart show in vermont where he woke up in bed next to Emily and asked her if she thought about wearing sweaters.

WHile a show I watch but not a must watch, I really thought it was a bad way to go, like it was too egotistical.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 09, 2016 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, I got a kick out of the show, and loved that Jane's Mom got a penis cake, LOL. That cracked me up.

And I am glad they are both going to France for a month.

I enjoyed it, but then I watch all the reruns so it is like it is really over for me.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Saturday, September 10, 2016 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I loved how it ended!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 16, 2020 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LIfetime is running the series and I am enjoying it. This comment made me laugh and is surprising relevant right now.

The Nun was asked if she wanted cream and sugar, she said "I hate to get used to anything in case there's a shortage."

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: